Bitcoin Forum
August 31, 2024, 11:09:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS - Method+Code To Increase CPC+CPM & Traffic Coded By Me/Adbit/a-ads/ 3 TOTAL  (Read 712 times)
darknet_mediator (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 08:14:10 PM

After perfecting a simple but without a doubt a simple script that will increase the adspace of your choices stats by 500% guarantee in 1 day.

This is not something anyone else has, I just finally fixed the last error a week ago and it's working smoothly.

I will install where necessary in your site, no I will not show you where unless you pay more but I will give you a copy of it so go ahead and put two and two together.

Also will provide 2 Background Programs To Have It running smoothly within an hour.

Every see adbits page 1 having randomly new sites there every so often?

soonsoon.com = 1200 CLICKS = .35 DAILY

This is not a cheap pop under....
Pm me for some proof of my last week of using.

This will be listed for the next 3 hours then taken off.

If you do re-sell this script or do anything other than use it on your sites it will compromise anything.

Already earning .025 MINIMUM from a-ads a day/up to .1 from coinURL and AdBIT well.... heh

Don't waste my time

PM Me and i'll give you further contact details.

Price: 0.25 BTC - Negotiable aswell as the amount of help I give is also a playing factor into that price.

Selling it to 3 people max. Please respect this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: