Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:15:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCe STOLE MY FUNDS - ABOUT 7k GBP  (Read 2737 times)
BTCeBeware (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 10:14:24 PM

BTCe are dodgy as hell and need fucking in the arse. They hv stolen 7k GBP from me. And played me for a fool. I got hacked on a PC computer by some clever arse wipe. I then used a secure machine and changed all passwords.

I thought it best warn people about it and BTCe.

BTCe declined any normal way of me to prove my identity like picture with passport in hand.

They then got me to answer questions which i did successfully. They then changed their mind and wanted some other random info.

They then stole the whole account and invalidated my login. I lost all the trading activity and the funds.

The dirty scum bags will get whats coming. Thats why they don't show any info and like being anonymous - cos they selectively scam people. People you need move your coins unless you want them to fuck you in the arse somewhere down the line.

ABSOLUTE WANKERS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 11:22:42 PM

Can you provide evidence of your claim? If so that might help posting that here.

Personally I've used BTC-e for over 3 years with little to no problems.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:20:17 AM

I imagine that BTC-e would accept a signed Bitcoin address from which you funded or withdrew to prior to getting hacked.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
BitcoinHeroes

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:55:17 AM

I imagine that BTC-e would accept a signed Bitcoin address from which you funded or withdrew to prior to getting hacked.
The reason the OP is unable to access his account is because his account was hacked.

I would imagine that anyone who hacks an exchange account would probably withdraw any funds held in the account to a bitcoin address that they control.
segvec

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

The cheddar breed jealousy

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 03:03:34 AM

There has to be more to the story...

▓▓▓▓   New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange            → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓   Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
Snipe85

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 03:35:09 AM

Usually if such claim is the user's first post it's fake. Same as claims made by people with offensive nicknames.

segvec

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

The cheddar breed jealousy

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 03:40:32 AM

Usually if such claim is the user's first post it's fake. Same as claims made by people with offensive nicknames.

Generally speaking...yes.

▓▓▓▓   New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange            → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓   Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 12:35:05 PM

I have been using BTC-E for quite a long time, and never had any issues. They will not risk their name for only 7K GBP...

Their support is very slow, so you might want to put more pressure on them by contacting them via this forum and via several support tickets.
BTCeBeware (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 05:30:24 PM

NO no. They fucked me ppl.

I dont wanna give my ID away by giving too much info.

But i thought best tell them about hacker who hacked me on PC machine. I saved my BTC-e account and they have robbed me after I informed them. They use excuses like security to string u along. Then they rob u.

They invalidated my login - i been using the same IP for 18 months and answered all questions perfectly. Then they demanded screen shots of my wallet - and i said no. I then supplied the btc amounts and addresses I deposited to, and its been 5 days and no reply to any of my previous support messages.

They have stolen my funds and do not reply. I have had to pay a top lawyer to sue them via the courts.
I EVEN GAVE THEM THE LAWYERS DETAILS WHO IS WELL KNOWN AND KNOWS ME FROM A YEAR PLUS.

I know how I was hacked and once I changed everything on new laptop, I was safe . UNTIL i spoke with BTCe that is.
They did not want me to fly to their office with passport. They did not want a picture of me holding my passport. They just started playing a security question game which they kept changing. They then locked me out of account and kept my funds.

It seems if they think u are vulnerable in any way they will steal your money. Simple.

DIRTY THIEVING SCUM. THATS WHY THEY STAY SO ANONYMOUS COS - there is no contact info for anyone on their website.
You are all risking the next mtgox let me tell u that. Research the number of ppl complaining. I hv found many.
AND ITS WORSE THAN GOX COS U HV NO CLUE WHO OR WHERE THEY ARE. Period.
BTCeBeware (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 05:38:30 PM

You are probably russian and linked to BTCe. SNIPE85

I will post my lawyers details and if anyone wants join me to sue BTCe they can. Hit me up. REAL ENOUGH FOR YOU.

I will dedicate my time to destroying BTCe, as after I got hacked generally (they got many logins which i managed to change on secure uninfected computer). BTCe robbed me again. Nice company.
BTCeBeware (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:22:43 PM

Why are moderators putting this in scam accusations? I put it in general. PPL need know who BTCe are - a trap.

This is real, not accusing. They wanted to know if i could take screen shots, realised i could not , then locked me out and robbed my coins. They are clever crafty scum bags. I know how i was hacked and the hacker did not touch my btce account as there was little or no funds there at the time. I then started using my btce account more, and thought I better tell them about whats happened.

And bam - dirty tricks and games.
BTCeBeware (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 12:13:36 AM

7 days and still no reply from btce. they hv stopped replying. dirty scammers. i bet they nick 10k gbp per week at least, thats good business for them.
BTCeBeware (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:09:02 PM

anyone else been scammed?
BTCeBeware (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:58:37 AM

2 months and they only replied once my lawyer started talking with mayzus financial. they are trying to act dumb pretending they did not receive the support emails. Fucking scam cunts man. Ruining my life. My advice is stay away from BTCe they will 100% be the next gox. They dont give a fuck about nobody but themselves and its not even setup as a proper company. They hide behind Mayzus Financial scammers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: