Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:19:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DTR] Digital Taler (dTaler) | Happy Mining  (Read 28225 times)
stamatprokopi

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:21:13 AM

i can't sync my wallet - there are 0 active connections. Somebody with that problem ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.Dev

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 11:00:04 AM

i can't sync my wallet - there are 0 active connections. Somebody with that problem ?
Sync is ok.
http://megabitload.com/download/index/7937724/
Scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/hr/file/680bb353810ba3876d5fe5e9ca0e486683a2bbfcf1007a7a16988f6655209ca9/analysis/1415617048/
Guy Mollet

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 11:55:19 PM

Windows wallet error. Please check.
pplfromsky

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 02:53:54 AM

Wallet flash back stop mining
Framauro

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:26:51 PM

Same here, wallet is crashing every time i start it.
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:21:27 PM

Checked my wallet this morning after reading the post about it crashing and my wallet loaded fine. It synched the block chain and all my transactions from mining came through with no problems. So not sure what's going on for you guys but I don't think its a widespread thing.
shanecoins

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:15:05 PM

Quote from: Framauro link=topiroaming.msg9509814#msg9509814 date=1415723211

Same here, wallet is crashing every time i start it.
try deleting everything  in app/roaming/dtaler folder but keep the wallet .dat file. then restart wallet  Smiley
mightyWombat

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 11:50:14 PM

starts syncing, crashes again and again...
Guy Mollet

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 12:14:15 AM

starts syncing, crashes again and again...
Me too Angry
minerpools

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 12:18:49 AM

Last active: November 08, 2014, 09:05:03 AM

Seems to me that the dev abandoned this one.

Cryptosis

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 12:39:13 AM

looks like most of the miners did too!
minerpools

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 12:41:47 AM

Indeed, I don't get what's the point of releasing a coin and abandoning it so quickly?
I think he dumped his premine already and that's why he's gone, but for what, a measly 0.1 btc?

Cryptosis

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 12:55:28 AM

Indeed, I don't get what's the point of releasing a coin and abandoning it so quickly?
I think he dumped his premine already and that's why he's gone, but for what, a measly 0.1 btc?

yea if you look there's a steady dump of around 16,000 - 19,000 coins every 10-12 hours since launch.
I don't get it, that's a lot of work for 35$

Its sad when coins aren't lasting months anymore, they are dying within days or a week tops..
A lot of crytpo people jump ship very easy too if development isn't going as fast as they want it
people want all these cutting edge features but bug the dev to death about time lines its like they
expect everything to be instant. Perfection takes time and being a dev for a coin is hard hard
work and i give all the real devs out there props for being able to hack, because with my everyday life
plus my crypto life i couldn't take the added stress- and not to mention it doesn't pay nothing
if they try to make a few bucks for work they get accused of running a scam.  its like they think the miners
are the only ones allowed to profit from a coin. I just don't understand whats in it for someone to launch a coin
dump the premine for nil and walk away, why even bother?
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 01:40:18 AM

yea if you look there's a steady dump of around 16,000 - 19,000 coins every 10-12 hours since launch.

Its sad when coins aren't lasting months anymore, they are dying within days or a week tops..
A lot of crytpo people jump ship very easy too if development isn't going as fast as they want it
people want all these cutting edge features but bug the dev to death about time lines its like they
expect everything to be instant. Perfection takes time and being a dev for a coin is hard hard
work and i give all the real devs out there props for being able to hack, because with my everyday life
plus my crypto life i couldn't take the added stress- and not to mention it doesn't pay nothing
if they try to make a few bucks for work they get accused of running a scam.  its like they think the miners
are the only ones allowed to profit from a coin. I just don't understand whats in it for someone to launch a coin

Even the devs that do put heart and soul into the coins, only see the coins suffer in price. I am sure like me, you can name 5 coins right now off the top of your head that have seen much retreat in prices because of something, add into the mix the consistent fud that is tossed around left and right to bring doubt on a coin... this community has become more of a joke in the last 6 months than I can recall.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
Cryptosis

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 01:56:50 AM

Even the devs that do put heart and soul into the coins, only see the coins suffer in price. I am sure like me, you can name 5 coins right now off the top of your head that have seen much retreat in prices because of something, add into the mix the consistent fud that is tossed around left and right to bring doubt on a coin... this community has become more of a joke in the last 6 months than I can recall.
All cryptos have taken a price hit and all these scams just suck the usd value out of the existing coins , and on top of exchange scams and coin scams i dont think this market can continue on this path without dying.. as much as i hate to admit it i think some regulation is needed to secure cryptos future, where ever theres a dollar theres a greedy person ready to take it.
Framauro

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 02:20:40 AM

Damn dev, i'm getting tired of al the scams Angry
hardroad

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

█ If you want logo pm me █

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 02:25:06 AM

DEV Last Active:   November 08, 2014, 09:05:03 AM   Sad

Framauro

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 02:41:27 AM

DEV Last Active:   November 08, 2014, 09:05:03 AM   Sad

All i can says is  Angry
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 02:45:26 AM

All cryptos have taken a price hit and all these scams just suck the usd value out of the existing coins , and on top of exchange scams and coin scams i dont think this market can continue on this path without dying.. as much as i hate to admit it i think some regulation is needed to secure cryptos future, where ever theres a dollar theres a greedy person ready to take it.

Well your right when you say all cryptos have taken a hit... and I think you have hit the nail on the head when you say that due to all the shit coins out there being pumped out its both creating a vaccume of investing going spread out all over, on top of people just now starting to laugh and walking away.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
Cryptosis

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 03:11:33 AM

Well your right when you say all cryptos have taken a hit... and I think you have hit the nail on the head when you say that due to all the shit coins out there being pumped out its both creating a vaccume of investing going spread out all over, on top of people just now starting to laugh and walking away.
If i wasnt so invested in monetarily and with my whole being i believe cryptos are the way to go if my heart wasnt so heavily invested i would have walked away for awhile which i think alot of the core players are till something changes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: