Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:33:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: First time ordering from get-bitcoin.com question  (Read 1459 times)
kgp (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2012, 06:14:03 PM

Hi,

I placed my first order for bit coins four days ago on get-bitcoin.com and received an email from them that says:

"How to Send Payment:
Cash can be deposited into our account at any Bank of America bank worldwide. We'll be emailing instructions from TrustCash on which account to deposit into shortly."

Can someone tell me how long it usually takes to receive the email from TrustCash?

I emailed get-bitcoin support and asked them and got an email back saying that had put me at the head of the queue but I am yet to hear anything.

Thanks
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 02, 2012, 07:18:45 PM

Can someone tell me how long it usually takes to receive the email from TrustCash?

If you haven't yet deposited the cash, know that there are multiple services that offer this same service:

- http://www.BitInstant.com (deposit at a bank using TrustCash, deposit at 7-11, Walmart, etc.) using ZipZap, Moneygram, ec.
You can choose the Bitcoin to email service and Coinapult will use your deposit to buy bitcoins that you can claim via e-mail, rather than adding USD funds to an exchange and buying them yourself.   This happens in minutes after you deposit.

Aurum X Change is another

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

OneSixtiethOfASecond

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2012, 04:01:36 AM

I used bitinstant this afternoon with a deposit at Walmart.  Worked well and had my Mt Gox deposit in just a few hours.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: