Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:10:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bruno Kucinskas will run for TBF board seat, running on Cody Wilson's platform.  (Read 2666 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:00:14 PM

Sorry Bruno, but your raciest rants will keep you from ever being taken seriously.

Shocked

I must have missed those haha....

One of those classic cases of overreaction and over-sensitivity from a bunch of morons who can't read and as it turns out don't spell very well either.

That is correct! I once - ONCE - called a person a NIGGER because he beat the fuck outta my niece and her baby. I stand by what I said at the time and now. That motherfukin' person is a NIGGER and deserves to be whipped to death with a fuckin' whip.

The above does not, I repeat, does not make me a racist, for I have NO QUALMS with any race whatsoever regardless their skin tone. I am not apologizing for this particular NIGGER being of dark skin. I have two white nephews that are...wait for it...NIGGERS!

For those who believe that my use of the word NIGGER has anything motherfuckin' to do with folks having a darker skin than I do, then those folks have serious issues, for such, I repeat, such is billions of miles away from being the case.

I fucked (had sex) with a my fair share of Afro-Americans, and would do so again, even having one as my beloved wife if one overlooks my particular use of the word NIGGER, in all caps, to boot, for it's a different word in my vocabulary than what others refer to an niggers, a term I fuckin' hate, along with using the word "hate". (not meant to be funny)

~Bruno Kucinskas

PS: I would take a bullet for our President, Obama, even though I'm rarely on the same page as he. He is not a NIGGER nor a nigger.

I'm curious...... What is your definition of a "NI**ER"?   I'll try to be respectful with my **'s   Smiley

So my post is not deleted, I feel like this is relevant to his running for a TBF board seat  Cool

No problem with asking, and would rather not having any posts deleted from this thread, allowing everybody to speak as they please.

Quick aside. In the three years I've been on this forum, I've only excersised the report-to-moderator option 3-4 times: Twice due to two different guys ready to commit suicide of which I was instrumental in getting them folks needed help during a sad time in their lives; Once, because a user was abusing the forum via posting hundreds of times of the same shit/post every few seconds; the 4-5th times eludes me as to what the reason(s) was/were for, but trust me it was an important issue needing addressing. That is it.

Also, I have NEVER placed anybody on "ignore" on this forum.

NIGGER is a term I coined to describe a useless fuck that contributes nothing to society along with doing harm, mainly physical, to those that do. Three such individuals close to home deserve such moniker: One is black/dark-skin; Two are white and are related to me - my nephews, who are brothers, and sister to the my niece that had the shit beaten outta her by a NIGGER, prior to her and I and her son almost being killed on the highway during my attempt to save here from the NIGGER. The NIGGER is now on the run avoiding felony charges.

I can't think of any more NIGGERS that deserve such moniker at this time, but when I do, I WILL use the term NIGGER.

Thank you kindly for your question, bud.

That said, anybody else here want to talk about NIGGERS?

~Bruno Kucinskas

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:04:47 PM

Sorry Bruno, but your raciest rants will keep you from ever being taken seriously.

Shocked

I must have missed those haha....

One of those classic cases of overreaction and over-sensitivity from a bunch of morons who can't read and as it turns out don't spell very well either.

That is correct! I once - ONCE - called a person a NIGGER because he beat the fuck outta my niece and her baby. I stand by what I said at the time and now. That motherfukin' person is a NIGGER and deserves to be whipped to death with a fuckin' whip.

The above does not, I repeat, does not make me a racist, for I have NO QUALMS with any race whatsoever regardless their skin tone. I am not apologizing for this particular NIGGER being of dark skin. I have two white nephews that are...wait for it...NIGGERS!

For those who believe that my use of the word NIGGER has anything motherfuckin' to do with folks having a darker skin than I do, then those folks have serious issues, for such, I repeat, such is billions of miles away from being the case.

I fucked (had sex) with a my fair share of Afro-Americans, and would do so again, even having one as my beloved wife if one overlooks my particular use of the word NIGGER, in all caps, to boot, for it's a different word in my vocabulary than what others refer to an niggers, a term I fuckin' hate, along with using the word "hate". (not meant to be funny)

~Bruno Kucinskas

PS: I would take a bullet for our President, Obama, even though I'm rarely on the same page as he. He is not a NIGGER nor a nigger.

I'm curious...... What is your definition of a "NI**ER"?   I'll try to be respectful with my **'s   Smiley

So my post is not deleted, I feel like this is relevant to his running for a TBF board seat  Cool

It seems there are 2 kinds. A "NIGGER" is a person he dislikes, regardless of skin tone, while a "nigger" is an insult towards a black person, a word he doesn't use.
It must be hard to explain it with spoken language Cheesy

A NIGGER IS NOT a person I SIMPLY dislike, as I've already gone into great detail as to what a NIGGER is and is not.
practicaldreamer

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:20:07 PM

Not really, no - but in the light of your posts above I can't help myself.

NIGGER is a term I coined to describe a useless fuck that contributes nothing to society

No - you didn't coin the term "nigger" at all - as you full well know. It has a long and dishonourable linguistic/semantic history. You are contributing to that history with your definition of the word, as cited above.

I fucked (had sex) with a my fair share of Afro-Americans, and would do so again

The fact that you've had to use that as a testament to your racial acceptance is in itself an overwhelming confirmation of your bigotry. Fuckin hell, even the statement that you are using to avow your non racism is racist.

I don't know who you are - don't care.

But 1) quit while you are in front     and  2) I, for one, won't be seconding, or voting for, any self nominated candidate for anti candidacy that you put yourself forward for, wether it be in the name of liberty, Cody Wilson or mixed marriages with blockchain pre nuptial contracts.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:35:36 PM

Not really, no - but in the light of your posts above I can't help myself.

NIGGER is a term I coined to describe a useless fuck that contributes nothing to society

No - you didn't coin the term "nigger" at all - as you full well know. It has a long and dishonourable linguistic/semantic history. You are contributing to that history with your definition of the word, as cited above.

I fucked (had sex) with a my fair share of Afro-Americans, and would do so again

The fact that you've had to use that as a testament to your racial acceptance is in itself an overwhelming confirmation of your bigotry. Fuckin hell, even the statement that you are using to avow your non racism is racist.

I don't know who you are - don't care.

But 1) quit while you are in front     and  2) I, for one, won't be seconding, or voting for, any self nominated candidate for anti candidacy that you put yourself forward for, wether it be in the name of liberty, Cody Wilson or mixed marriages with blockchain pre nuptial contracts.

I did too coin the word NIGGER in all caps for use on this forum, with apologies for not adding a third or forth or fifth G, of which, by all accounts, you'd have issue with that as well.

BTW, thank you kindly for supporting my campaign, bud.

~Bruno Kucinskas

PS: For full disclose to let you know exactly who I am, but we will NEVER know who you truly are, this...

Click for larger image: https://c4.staticflickr.com/4/3949/15525595460_4eaefed8f5_c.jpg

SSN = 315-72-6586
Ph no: 815-508-1668

There ain't one motherfuckin' other person on this forum that's has offered up more proof as to whom I am than I.

And, to think that I'm taking the time to pen this post directed toward a pussy that's afraid to even give his first real name in the form of an anagram.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 11:38:30 PM

Only Americans can turn everything and anything into a race issue I've noticed.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 12:31:03 AM

And, this it the number one reason I'm now running, and hoping to win so that TBF will be dissolved:

The Patrick Murck speaketh, with is legalese speakish:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2ldjk7/hello_rbitcoin_im_patrick_murck_executive/clvjgbw

I'm not keen on leaking information on blockchain transactions generally. I'm also not keen on setting a precedent here that every time you come up with a conspiracy theory (and if I know you there will always be more) I have to violate the trust of our members.

This fuckin' crazy ass lawyer actually tries to turn the motherfuckin' tables on the issue via painting the messenger - me - as a Looney Tune.

So, it's okay to publicly reveal the over 800 donators and members who've paid via 5877+ BTC here 1BTCorgHwCg6u2YSAWKgS17qUad6kHmtQW, but not the ONE most important publicly broadcast via myriad press releases transaction that has been pressing for for over five months now because I, a kook, and NO OTHERS, have made it a moot issue in your fuckin' eyes.

Sorry, but that duck (pun?) won't hunt, for I will now disclose some shit about this fuckin' Patrick Murck that I have kept secret for a while now, but thanks to now knowing exactly what sort of prick we are truly dealing with here, I'm going on record right here, right now, and declare the following:

Several years ago, our venerable Patrick Murck was accused of not one, not two, now three, but...wait for it...27 counts of pedophilia. To be clear, child rape, all involving very young girls, some not even in their teens at the time, at <redacted for now>.

Patrick Murck, if you don't want desire said information to be broadcast further, along with how your sorry ass was able to buy your way out of being fully prosecuted, then I suggest you step down, resigning your position at The Bitcoin Foundation within 48 hours.

If, after 48 hours your are still in place, I will release all I have to the media, thus destroying whatever career you may now enjoy.

If you feel that I am lying, and that I am now blackmailing you, of which may be the case, then by all means you are in your right to sue my ass, with I giving you permission to do such, mailing such papers to the address found here: https://c4.staticflickr.com/4/3949/15525595460_4eaefed8f5_c.jpg

Your call, Patrick Murck, seeing if you truly want this can o' worms opened, exposing your fuckin' ass to the nth degree, for that's exactly what I WILL do if you do not step aside, for I have nothing to lose and can easily, very motherfuckin' easily, back up what I just accused you of.

How do you like this crazy ass kook now, you son of a bitch?

~Bruno Kucinskas
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1814
Merit: 2717

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 04:05:35 AM

And, this it the number one reason I'm now running, and hoping to win so that TBF will be dissolved:

The Patrick Murck speaketh, with is legalese speakish:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2ldjk7/hello_rbitcoin_im_patrick_murck_executive/clvjgbw

I'm not keen on leaking information on blockchain transactions generally. I'm also not keen on setting a precedent here that every time you come up with a conspiracy theory (and if I know you there will always be more) I have to violate the trust of our members.

This fuckin' crazy ass lawyer actually tries to turn the motherfuckin' tables on the issue via painting the messenger - me - as a Looney Tune.

So, it's okay to publicly reveal the over 800 donators and members who've paid via 5877+ BTC here 1BTCorgHwCg6u2YSAWKgS17qUad6kHmtQW, but not the ONE most important publicly broadcast via myriad press releases transaction that has been pressing for for over five months now because I, a kook, and NO OTHERS, have made it a moot issue in your fuckin' eyes.

Sorry, but that duck (pun?) won't hunt, for I will now disclose some shit about this fuckin' Patrick Murck that I have kept secret for a while now, but thanks to now knowing exactly what sort of prick we are truly dealing with here, I'm going on record right here, right now, and declare the following:

Several years ago, our venerable Patrick Murck was accused of not one, not two, now three, but...wait for it...27 counts of pedophilia. To be clear, child rape, all involving very young girls, some not even in their teens at the time, at <redacted for now>.

Patrick Murck, if you don't want desire said information to be broadcast further, along with how your sorry ass was able to buy your way out of being fully prosecuted, then I suggest you step down, resigning your position at The Bitcoin Foundation within 48 hours.

If, after 48 hours your are still in place, I will release all I have to the media, thus destroying whatever career you may now enjoy.

If you feel that I am lying, and that I am now blackmailing you, of which may be the case, then by all means you are in your right to sue my ass, with I giving you permission to do such, mailing such papers to the address found here: https://c4.staticflickr.com/4/3949/15525595460_4eaefed8f5_c.jpg

Your call, Patrick Murck, seeing if you truly want this can o' worms opened, exposing your fuckin' ass to the nth degree, for that's exactly what I WILL do if you do not step aside, for I have nothing to lose and can easily, very motherfuckin' easily, back up what I just accused you of.

How do you like this crazy ass kook now, you son of a bitch?

~Bruno Kucinskas

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 04:26:14 AM

So it's not just Brock Pierce? You know what they say, birds of a feather fuck little kids together. Do you really have proof of this pedo connection? You should release it and drive the final nail in TBFs coffin. Anyone not resigning from TBF after that news is a total piece of shit and should be ignored by the community.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 04:45:32 AM

apologies for not adding a third or forth or fifth G, of which, by all accounts, you'd have issue with that as well.....
Well, that would have been a good idea.  You could go back and edit your posts and fix that, even now.

Just to keep simple minds from being confused.  But these days they think everything is racist anyway, what's the difference?
mailmansDOGE

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 04:48:29 AM

I can already imagine the headlines...

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 05:17:04 AM

I can already imagine the headlines...

You have permission to add "BY A KOOK".
2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 10:37:17 PM

I say go for it, Bruno.

Good Luck to you and let us know if we can help.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 12:55:17 AM

I am ceasing this campaign, with the reason being found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=851373.msg9483756#msg9483756
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: