Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:48:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Announce] SimpleCoin.com - Buying Bitcoins Became Simple Today  (Read 15608 times)
nmat

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 12, 2011, 06:41:44 PM

Ultimately this is a non-issue.

Speaking of issues, what technical difficulties are you experiencing? When will the site come back online?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2011, 08:05:53 PM

I'm pretty sure that Godaddy doesn't automatically relist an auction 2-3 days after it expires.

Actually, I just called GoDaddy, and this should be resolved in 72 hours.  My incident Id is 13587848.

I'm looking forward to Darin Stanchfield having this issue resolved so that we can move unto other things.

Ultimately this is a non-issue.  Only you keep pressing me on this.  Why? I have no idea.  I honestly think you don't have 'unto other things' to move on to.

I guess it all depends on how many Darin Stanchfield there are, coupled with what exactly transpires at this address: 15500 SW Jay Street
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2011, 08:43:27 PM

I guess it all depends on how many Darin Stanchfield there are, coupled with what exactly transpires at this address: 15500 SW Jay Street

You claim to be an expert at googling.  Had you actually googled the address, and spent some time thinking about your accusations before posting them, you would have found this:

http://www.earthclassmail.com/Oregon-Address

Yes, thats right, I used Earth Class mail as a PO box provider for my domain name.

Any more brain busters...?

I've never claimed to be an expert at Googling, but I'm well aware of earthclassmail being located there.

Again, I couldn't help but notice your defensive stance. If something like this was directed towards me, I would put on my kid gloves and continue to punch back with the utmost courtesy since I'll have nothing to hide, thereby showing professionalism to any readers.

That said, here's a brain buster: It seems that there are several domain names stemming from that address incorporating darin, or various spelling thereof, in them. Do you happen to have control of those as well?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2011, 12:13:12 AM

Again, I couldn't help but notice your defensive stance. If something like this was directed towards me, I would put on my kid gloves and continue to punch back with the utmost courtesy since I'll have nothing to hide, thereby showing professionalism to any readers.

You attack me personally, and then are amazed and surprised that I react defensively?  This is very much like punching someone in the gut then being surprised they lose their breathe.

So onto your latest brain buster...  Do I own a domain that has Darin in it?  Maybe I do, I don't even know how to begin answering that question.  How does this have anything to do with SimpleCoin or this thread.  I cheated on homework once in high school, do you think that is relevant to this thread?

Hello, everyone. My name is Phinnaeus Gage and I live in Japan. Only kidding! I live in the US and my moniker is a pseudonym. Reason being: I want to remain...wait for it...anonymous.

Is it easy hiding behind a pseudonym and hinting that there might be a flaw in my character, which is very public here?  I personally think it's a little hypocritical.

I didn't come right out and attack you, although my early posts were meant to shown light on who is operating simplecoin.com.

My post that you quoted was meant as humor at the time. Since there, I've stated that I'm pretty easy to find here in Sandwich, Illinois. Just about everybody knows Bruno (me). I'm not allowed to give my last name due to the fact of being on the witness protection program. Maybe I'm not on such a list, but if I were to offer up a product or service that required the accepting of funds via a credit card or Bitcoin, I would reveal exactly who I am and definitely not use a mail box provider as an address.

So onto your latest brain buster...  Do I own a domain that has Darin in it?  Maybe I do, I don't even know how to begin answering that question.  How does this have anything to do with SimpleCoin or this thread.  I cheated on homework once in high school, do you think that is relevant to this thread?

Don't be silly! Cheating on homework once in high school is no big deal. We've all done it. But what if I offered up proof that you've done it more than once. Would that shock you? (now look who's being silly--me)

I'd have to admit that that was a pretty tough question, asking you if you own other domains names that use that address, hence not knowing exactly how to answer that. Personal, I would have simply replied with a yes or no, depending on what the truth is. But hey, that's me!

But this is where that non-provided information would be important with regards to Bitcoin. It seems, to me, that a lot of people, on other forums, are up in arms about a certain Darin Stanchfield and domain names that have provided that address, which can be seen on WhoIs. Therefore, my concern is that same Darin Stanchfield may be in our mist and I, personally, would hate to see another MyBitcoinCoin episode transpire, hence my concern.

Granted, there's still a slight possibility that I'm totally off base here, but I wouldn't be doing Bitcoin justice if I simply sat on the sidelines withholding my brain buster info.

Now, I'll wait for your kind reply. It will be kind, won't it?

~Bruno~
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2011, 12:18:45 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2012, 07:37:00 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

I suggest reading up on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation.  I am not threatening legal action of any kind, in fact lawsuits aren't my style.  I am merely requesting 2 things from you.

1) Don't throw accusations around from the comfort of being anonymous.  If you truly believe the convictions of your claims, then put your name on them.
2) Whatever it is your implying, say it.  Make sure your 100% sure its true, otherwise it's slander.  Stop implying, making innuendoes.  State exactly what your claiming I did.

It's amazing how this thread is going exactly like a previous thread, but at the end, it didn't bode so well for the defender. Taxing my memory, he quoted the same wiki info.

I very much doubt I would get in trouble for implying anything. I've been very careful with my wording because...wait for it...I've read that wiki page a handful of times. Long before I got involved with Bitcoin.

~Bruno~
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2011, 12:27:10 AM

Tomorrow we'll be back online taking orders.  We had an overwhelming first week response.  I took us offline for the weekend for two reasons: 1) Go through every order and make sure we are practicing due diligence, and 2) pause things for a bit and see if we get hit with any chargebacks.

Chargebacks may not arrive for a month or two or three. In fact, I experienced a chargeback a couple months ago for $750 worth of wood I delivered 2 1/2 months prior. The wood is now on her restaurant walls, yet she claims that she offered no such charge and that somebody else used her credit card. My only saving grace is that I still have some of that same old painted wood and can easily prove in court that she is lying. A couple days waiting for chargebacks make no sense here, to me.

I've seen this exact same thing happen before, and at the end that person closed down that domain. I'll try to find that site where I read that, again, and post it here.

~Bruno~
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2011, 12:55:42 AM

I've seen this exact same thing happen before, and at the end that person closed down that domain. I'll try to find that site where I read that, again, and post it here.

We are rejecting a lot of orders, there are probably a few here that can testify to that.  It's a risky venture, I agree.

This is a kind reply.

Maybe I'm not on such a list, but if I were to offer up a product or service that required the accepting of funds via a credit card or Bitcoin, I would reveal exactly who I am and definitely not use a mail box provider as an address.

Is bitcoinleather.com not a service?  I see you hide behind a privacy registration.

Do I think that is suspicious?  No, absolutely not.  The reason I use PO boxes for domains is it's an effective way to filter out bulk mail, but still receive legitimate mail.  Can you not afford me the same benefit of a doubt I am affording you.

But this is where that non-provided information would be important with regards to Bitcoin. It seems, to me, that a lot of people, on other forums, are up in arms about a certain Darin Stanchfield and domain names that have provided that address, which can be seen on WhoIs

Well for starters, that address I purchased when I got the domain, so its only about a month old.  A lot of people share that same office location, and I agree there does appear to be some scammy stuff coming out of there.  I haven't used Earth Class before that, usually just my local mailbox ect.

As for the domain forums...  I owned a portfolio of 30,000 domains when I was 24.  I bought them and registered them legally on drops.  I was a domainer.  When you own that many domains, you going to step on some toes, and thats why I eventually sold the portfolio when I was 26.  That was 6 years ago.

Also I stopped going to church when I was 18, you want to talk about that?

The information you provided above, is exactly what I'm in reference to. This is the relative information I so desired the community to read. I will take you at your word that what you have to say about all that is factual.

With that, I will hold off from saying anything more on this issue at this time. I'll simply leave it to the Bitcoin community to decide among themselves if further investigation is warranted.

If all goes well, I truly wish you success with simplecoin.com.

With your permission, I wish to donate 10 BTC in Simple Coin's name to the current Bitcoin100 pool.

Thank you kindly for offering up the quoted post.

Sincerely, Bruno
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2011, 07:18:42 AM

With your permission, I wish to donate 10 BTC in Simple Coin's name to the current Bitcoin100 pool.

Thank you kindly for offering up the quoted post.

Glad I was finally able to clear the air.  And you have my permission.

As far as I'm concerned, this issue is solved. Here's hoping Darin does well with this venture, providing a means for those seeking Bitcoin another option to obtain them--via simplecoin.com

~Bruno~
arfeniel

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2011, 10:31:44 PM

This is very much like punching someone in the gut then being surprised they lose their breathe.

Now I can't get this out of my head and I can't stop laughing... damn first degree jokes!
nmat

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 12:31:23 AM

Tomorrow we'll be back online taking orders.

So what happened?
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2011, 12:38:45 AM

I frequently run across noobs that just want to quickly get their hands on a few coins and I used to suggest SimpleCoin to them.  When will you be back on line?

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
December 22, 2011, 03:41:06 AM

This thread is  Lips sealed

BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2011, 03:54:22 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2011, 04:07:09 AM by bwagner

Looks like you may be Wright Smiley

SimpleCoin seems to be having trouble so I am on to check out the next one:  https://klooch.com

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=54468.0

Yet another place to buy BTC for CC (for a while anyway).

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
mizerydearia

Activity: 574
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 23, 2012, 04:36:26 AM

The site seems inaccessible at the moment.

Code:
$ nmap -p 80 simplecoin.com

Starting Nmap 5.51 ( http://nmap.org ) at 2012-01-22 22:33 CST
Note: Host seems down. If it is really up, but blocking our ping probes, try -Pn
Nmap done: 1 IP address (0 hosts up) scanned in 3.13 seconds
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2012, 07:40:28 PM

What happened to SimpleCoin?

~Bruno~
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print