Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:23:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fasten your seat belts.  (Read 3485 times)
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:12:55 AM

sounds great , where can I borrow bitcoin?

Trade on BTC-e using Metatrader. It will trade using margin like all trading programs.

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888
Merit: 1000

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 09:24:19 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2014, 09:50:02 AM by btcxyzzz

DNM busts means more coins in FBI possession and that is not good, for the price.

From a 100% bitcoin enthusiast, slowly I've fallen to bitcoin sceptic. There is one very good parallel I see. Why the fuck can't Linux still prevail over Windows and OSX, all these years? Several factors play role here and most important one is massive ignorance of people, then governments that do everything they can so people stay ignorant and putting every obstactle possible to stop or slow down free-minded projects like Bitcoin or Linux.

Fact is majority of people are still not spiritually prepared for big fundamental thing which is decentralization of everything. Technically, we're almost there, but ignorance is still killing it. Average Joe still needs beer, popcorns and Hollywood movies/TV/sports/Facebook, we're running low on geeks - they are already in.

Only thing that can help Bitcoin's price now is complete financial worlwide disaster, which would kick-off panic buys and everyone realising Bitcoin is better than gold or whatever asset they imagine. I don't even believe in "big" money anymore, cos' "big" money became big in the first place because of gigantic fiat economy fraud, therefore there is animosity of big money holders towards things that would set the world to be essentially free, I know they love profits but they would loose their elite status automatically by investing in crypto. From their point of view, that looks like dealing with enemies.

So, until financial meltdown happens, I think we will see decline in price. When it will happen? I don't know but they say world economy is coming to critical point in 2016, which coincides with blockchain reward halving....

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
Mervyn_Pumpkinhead
Legendary

Activity: 876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:19:58 AM

This news was bullish for DRK, since his BTC were traced.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ░         ░                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓░     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ░▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓   ▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Totle: DEX Aggregator 

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▓███    █████   
                    █     ▓█▒   █   
                   ██       ██▒██   
                   █                
            █████████████           
   ████████░             ░████████  
  █░ ░██                     ▒█▒  ██
  █░██     ░▓▓▓▒      ▓▓▓▒     ░█ ██
   ██      ▒▓▓▓▓     ▒▓▓▓▓      ██  
   ██        ░░        ░░       ▒█  
    █░                          █   
     █▓      ██░      ██░     ░█    
       ██░       ████      ░██      
          ████████████████    

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█
BearWhaleLives

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:58:13 AM

DNM busts means more coins in FBI possession and that is not good, for the price.

From a 100% bitcoin enthusiast, slowly I've fallen to bitcoin sceptic. There is one very good parallel I see. Why the fuck can't Linux still prevail over Windows and OSX, all these years? Several factors play role here and most important one is massive ignorance of people, then governments that do everything they can so people stay ignorant and putting every obstactle possible to stop or slow down free-minded projects like Bitcoin or Linux.

Fact is majority of people are still not spiritually prepared for big fundamental thing which is decentralization of everything. Technically, we're almost there, but ignorance is still killing it. Average Joe still needs beer, popcorns and Hollywood movies/TV/sports/Facebook, we're running low on geeks - they are already in.

Only thing that can help Bitcoin's price now is complete financial worlwide disaster, which would kick-off panic buys and everyone realising Bitcoin is better than gold or whatever asset they imagine. I don't even believe in "big" money anymore, cos' "big" money became big in the first place because of gigantic fiat economy fraud, therefore there is animosity of big money holders towards things that would set the world to be essentially free, I know they love profits but they would loose their elite status automatically by investing in crypto. From their point of view, that looks like dealing with enemies.

So, until financial meltdown happens, I think we will see decline in price. When it will happen? I don't know but they say world economy is coming to critical point in 2016, which coincides with blockchain reward halving....
Agreed.  Bitcoin has a lot of obstacles to overcome.  I am skeptical whether Bitcoin will reach 2016 at the moment
maker88

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:46:58 PM

they cant get the coins
trader001

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:52:32 PM

Bitcoin will be over the news all over the world due the silk road bust.
History will repeats itself.

Price went down 20% last time silk road is busted.
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:54:40 PM

History repeats itself Smiley

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:01:59 PM

No financial meltdown in sight.

The deficit is way down as is unemployment. The stock market
is up, the dollar is at a five tear high. There hasn´t been a new
war scam to speak of for a decade. What´s not to like. Obammy
is a great prez after all. But now there´s a threat of Bush 3 or
Clinton 2 with other warmongering nutbags in tow.

spooderman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 09:17:01 PM

Honey badger don't care.

Society doesn't scale.
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 09:47:48 PM

Re: short squeezing...

Is there anyway to tell that if current buys are in result of shorts closing their positions? Or is it all speculation?

biggus dickus

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 12:50:46 AM

Price went down 20% last time silk road is busted.

I think that was because the US government was debating whether to make bitcoin illegal or not after the silk road v1 bust. Shortly after the bust they decided not to make it illegal and the price soared. Things are different this time, all the US government is deciding on is whether to allow the Winklevoss twins ETF.
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 01:07:58 AM

No financial meltdown in sight.

The deficit is way down as is unemployment. The stock market
is up, the dollar is at a five tear high. There hasn´t been a new
war scam to speak of for a decade. What´s not to like. Obammy
is a great prez after all. But now there´s a threat of Bush 3 or
Clinton 2 with other warmongering nutbags in tow.
I loled at this and was going to go into detail why.... but then I realized your too far gone to justify a response.... so keep drinking that kool-aid like a good little subject... but remember, you wont be spared as your just as expendable like those who are not the same line of thinking as you.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 04:23:27 PM

Honey badger don't care.

RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 04:29:09 PM

Is there anyway to tell that if current buys are in result of shorts closing their positions? Or is it all speculation?

It's mainly speculation, but as the price rises, if the number of short swaps decreases, then it's a likely scenario that shorts are being closed

Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 04:45:59 PM

It's mainly speculation, but as the price rises, if the number of short swaps decreases, then it's a likely scenario that shorts are being closed

Shorts are best squeezed when a buyer pushes up the price in a short period of time.
The investors with the shorts will fail to get out and incur great losses.

I don't believe that a major short squeeze would happen now since the market isn't that volatile atm (for Bitcoin Smiley)

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: