Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:59:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In response to Spoetnik's GET OUT thread  (Read 3076 times)
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:12:35 AM

More details too much to ask?

In short mods are deleting proof that are clearly groups behind some coins who scam people on and on. Now Spoetnik lost his spirit finding his thread deleted.
What you may not realise is that if someone defames libels or slanders someone here the anonymous coward who does it might not be held accountable, but the administrator of the forum might be.

Having loose cannons spewing out crap on the forum is probably a risk they are not wanting to take.
Why should the owner or administrator of the forum take the risk of being sued because of some idiot posting crap?

Why don't you start your own forum and take on that risk yourself?

Well then with that logic the admins and owner are accessories to all the crimes that take place here on a daily basis.
Legally it's certainly a possibility, yes. I'd suggest it's a probability.
It's quite clear that some peoples reputations have been tarnished here, and that this site played a crucial role in allowing it. Most of the posters are anonymous....so the buck should stop somewhere. A lot of forums, particularly those in the USA would not have allowed this to go on, because they would be aware that they themselves could be held responsible.
Or...do you imagine the law would see them as completely innocent?
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:20:34 AM

I think Spoetnik knows he went too far and is feeling sheepish to say the least.
Sure the damage is done but one has to accept responsibility.  We all know the feeling of power and bravery we get hiding behind a pseudonym.
If you fuck up you fuck up. Own up to it and suffer the consequences. Real men do not run away.
I feel for Spoetnik because he had all these people here encouraging him, but it's unlikely those people would ever have to be held accountable, but Spoetnik could possibly.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:39:14 AM

Say my name 3x and i will appear LOL

I am not hiding from fuck all i just don't want to take part in a forum that allows scum bags to post scams
and i get censored fighting them..

it's about fairness and i see none so i am out .

PS:
URO is a scam.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 02:08:54 PM

Actually yes it is.
I posted a topic warning people about a million dollar scam and then various updates on how the guy was saying he was going to sue me etc etc etc
and they removed it.. hiding the scam info from new users.. GET IT ?

and that is the tip of the ice berg too.. i think this place has to accept some responsibility for it all.
they have always had a slant towards shutting up complainers and letting scammers have their protection.
everything always geared towards making big money and screwing the little guys..
For example:
If you beg for coins you will get moderated hard and Fast !
Put ANN in your topic title ? noooooo problem LOL
Just don't forget to go big.. ask for 900k or higher  Roll Eyes

And spare us all the don't blame the mod's crap they do what all guys in crypto do with all services..
they favor and suck up to the money makers and have a separate rule set for the "turds in the punch bowl".
I have watched endlessly how 3 guys will do something and it always the same guy who gets nailed hard and the other 2 ignored time after time year after year..
it's no coincidence really.. what it is.. is unfair and often rather fishy to put it nicely.

I have wasted a lot of time trying to be an HONEST part of this community only to have the mods follow me around acting like jerks deleting my topics on me
simply because they don't like me or like what i said.. the forum rules here have no bearing on it all !

So uhhh spare us all the little speech on Moderators here and their "rules"  Roll Eyes

Here is your mod's / staff working hard at their rules LOL

cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 02:23:58 PM

cant we all just get along?

Fuserleer
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 03:30:42 PM

Don't always agree with what he might have to say, or indeed how he says it.....but....at least he has the balls to come out and say exactly what he's thinking, and he certainly says it with passion!

When you think about some of the less vocal assholes that lurk around this forum, Spoet is a newb.

Plus, this place in general is such a sess pit of crap threads, scams, and un-moderated rubbish, who cares if he posts lol not like it's going to make it all tidy and neat if he stops!

cryptoservices

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:45:38 PM

The plot thickens...
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:51:58 PM

the key players controlling things such as exchanges and forums have forced my hand.
and to them i laugh..

- Cryptsy gives me a one year ban ?
- Poloniex lets people abuse me then says i deserve it ?
- This place habitually screws me around behind my back like cowards ?

I have no choice but the one i am left with.. serendipity strikes lol

Hope you enjoyed the money LOL
I walk away with my head held high let's see if you can do the same Wink

I'll see some of you around.. others i hope you not.
this stuff has attracted the worst people on the planet.. greedy, nasty, awful, deceitful people.
and they will get whats coming to them i have no doubt about it.

It's been fun guys, but i'm out.. good luck.
These cowards lurking around made the choice easy Wink
And the rest of you thanks for showing me there is some decent people left in this world.

/end "rant"

devphp (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:10:31 PM

cassius69

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:17:46 PM

we have lost a champion!

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:38:22 PM

Most of the people that dislike Spoetnik are inexperienced and can't take a little criticism without blowing a gasket. If you've been around a while then you would see he is right the majority of the time.
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:48:27 PM

yes, I am awaiting Spoetnik coin.
ahmed_

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 05:25:57 PM

Good luck spoetnik. you'll definitely be missed (even though u can spew a ton of garbage at times :p)
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:33:47 PM

Has anyone else noticed quite a few members have quit posting/gone?

It's like some mass exodus. Wink

what people don't realize is that scams and shit like we have going on right now kills all newbies, and makes the crypto world weak.  Then scammers will be circle jerking with other scammers and that'll be the end of altcoins as we know it.

but these people dont care, as i have said before, stupid neckbeards who think they are smart because they can compile in linux, make money by scamming are gonna kill the market.  then again, they dont care.  one day people will use the special tor links for taking care of people. 
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:36:13 PM

what people don't realize is that scams and shit like we have going on right now kills all newbies, and makes the crypto world weak.  Then scammers will be circle jerking with other scammers and that'll be the end of altcoins as we know it.

but these people dont care, as i have said before, stupid neckbeards who think they are smart because they can compile in linux, make money by scamming are gonna kill the market.  then again, they dont care.  one day people will use the special tor links for taking care of people. 

I think this point has already happened (the scammers circle jerk)

I mean shit, think about how different things would be if they brought back the newbie jail on this forum

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
cassius69

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:06:08 PM

this has already happened. its over.

EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:40:08 PM

And now, we have the auto-censoring machine to ensure that no 'thoughtcrimes' are committed in the threads of the chosen ones:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850210

This place is descending into parody.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Eastbay

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:42:03 PM

Goonies never say die

On the other hand, shit is pretty fucked around here these days.

i second that motion....
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:49:54 PM

And now, we have the auto-censoring machine to ensure that no 'thoughtcrimes' are committed in the threads of the chosen ones:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850210

This place is descending into parody.

Oh that is cool! I bet you could do it where it deletes posts except for certain people too. Maybe you could also do it where you need to register for the thread. I think if you are doing things right, you shouldn't need to moderate anyways. First thing that comes to my mind in moderated threads are that the OP is sanitizing it.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:07:03 PM

If this was the playground you'ld be eating dirt Spoetnik.

You're lucky Evil Dave lives in Europe or he would do all sorts of sick Eurotrash chyieet to you.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: