Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:14:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: nudeBTC.com domain name [selling]  (Read 1413 times)
thesims (OP)

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:00:45 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 07:09:03 PM by thesims

Domain: nudebtc.com (free push to your GoDaddy account)
Registrar: Godaddy
Expiry date: 6/11/2014
Prefered payment:BTC bitcoin
Buy Now: BTC3

• if u r interested ,it's negotiable .. PM me or offer below..
  • if u r prefer other payment method , inform me..

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
apepoof

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:06:45 PM

I don't mean to bring your thread into disrepute but 8 Bitcoin is frankly ridiculous for this domain...

YOLOMAN

Activity: 154
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:50:56 PM

you can use it for a xxx site and people can pay with btc or something that would be nice?

thesims (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:05:54 PM

you can use it for a xxx site and people can pay with btc or something that would be nice?

I recommend this site become a legal site for legal purpose... but emphasize on the btc slogan"money" into a nude status..

thesims (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:19:38 PM

"Buy now price is flexible.. feel free to offer ur price if u r interested.."

ramkumar

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:44:45 PM

funny domain   Shocked
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:36:22 PM

Buy Now: BTC8?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

How long have you had this domain? 
thesims (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:46:23 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 05:30:06 AM by thesims

Buy Now: BTC8?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

How long have you had this domain?  

btw I changed it to 6btc..

just owned exactly 1 year from 6 november 2013

hotsaucee

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:00:48 AM

Still 6 btc is ridiculous. You'd struggle making $100 from this domain since it isn't an EMD...

flippabtc

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:25:31 PM

Found this post via google search looking for bitcoin domains. I do like the domain and it has mad dev potential. The name is great.
I would have been willing to bid 3.5 bitcoin on this today.

BUT.

Another google search revealed your past auction. It appears that someone bought this domain name from you with a bid of 5.1 bitcoin back in April.

They way you are listing your auctions is weird. Why didn't the winning bidder get the domain back in april, you shut down the auction with no response to that guy.

After that you wait 7 whole months to relist it again? Makes little sense to me. You do realize that this get's indexed by google and you are harming the potential SEO of the domain name with empty listings and auctions.

Where did original buyer go is what I would like to know. 5.1 bitcoin is a nice offer at the time for you to not even post back to the guy and just close the auction. Aftet the guy bid 5.1, you even spoke past him to some guy named jack who was not even part of the thread saying you will hold the domain for him. Why would you hold a domain for someone during an open auction.

This makes me weary to actually bid on your domain today. More info please

degenorate

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 12:26:15 AM

Found this post via google search looking for bitcoin domains. I do like the domain and it has mad dev potential. The name is great.
I would have been willing to bid 3.5 bitcoin on this today.

BUT.

Another google search revealed your past auction. It appears that someone bought this domain name from you with a bid of 5.1 bitcoin back in April.

They way you are listing your auctions is weird. Why didn't the winning bidder get the domain back in april, you shut down the auction with no response to that guy.

After that you wait 7 whole months to relist it again? Makes little sense to me. You do realize that this get's indexed by google and you are harming the potential SEO of the domain name with empty listings and auctions.

Where did original buyer go is what I would like to know. 5.1 bitcoin is a nice offer at the time for you to not even post back to the guy and just close the auction. Aftet the guy bid 5.1, you even spoke past him to some guy named jack who was not even part of the thread saying you will hold the domain for him. Why would you hold a domain for someone during an open auction.

This makes me weary to actually bid on your domain today. More info please

actually i dont know my past time action could harm the potential of SEO of the domain name....

the original buyer played trick on me ,after he agreed to pay me 5.1 btc ,so i decided to hold for him ,but he played around with me about 1 week and then came out a solution for me with only 1.5 btc to bid this domain....ofc i rejected , so this is the reason behind it

IMO you are completely insane for not accepting 1.5 btc for this domain. i wouldn't pay more then .05 btc for any domain like this. you could simply make it nude-btc.com and get it for literally $3 USD
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: