Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:08:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: testosterone, phentermine, clenT3 stack, valium, xanax, dbol, no prescription rx  (Read 27126 times)
flaxceed (OP)

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

>>Note new email flaxceed@tormail.org<<

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 03:02:41 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2012, 12:52:56 PM by flaxceed

Weight Loss ULTRASTACK Clenbuterol/T3/Phentermine

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING.  NO NEED TO REQUEST A SHIPPING QUOTE AS IT IS ALREADY INCLUDED IN THE PRICE.  THE PRICE YOU SEE IS THE PRICE YOU WILL PAY, INCLUDING DELIVERY TO YOU.

Because Flaxceed is the greatest cash pharmacy online, it makes sense that we would bring you the greatest weight loss stack available.  I can provide a fat burning stack so powerful that bodybuilding contest winners, actors and actresses, housewives, busy people, and fat old men all agree solved a problem that they could never solve with diet and exercise alone.  You will not believe the results you can achieve with a stack (combination) of clenbuterol (Hollywood's "Size Zero" pill) and T3.  The combination is an explosive cocktail that will give you a ton of energy, keep you alert and active, increase your metabolism to that of a hummingbird doing a 400 meter dash, and all with virtually no side-effects.  This ULTRA stack adds Duromine for NO MORE appetite!  You do NOT need willpower to lose weight any longer!

The ULTRA stack: Clenbuterol 20mcg x200 pills + T3 (Liothyronine sodium) 100mcg x100 pills +phentermine 30mg x 100 capsules =400 pills in all

The most effective weight loss ULTRA stack that modern medicine can provide for $348.  Yes, I know- that is much cheaper than you have ever seen this stack advertised elsewhere.  I can't help it.  I want to be the bitcoin pharmacy KING, and I want you to help me.  In exchange, I will give you the very best prices, the very best service, and the very best quality that you could ever imagine.  

But how do I use this combination of fat burners?

Increase the clenbuterol dosage until you get some side effects- a little shakiness or nervousness.  Generally if you keep at that dosage in just a day or two your body will adapt.  Everyone is different though, you might have to back off a little on the clenbuterol once you start feeling nervous or anxious or shaky.  I personally find 200mcg's per day of clenbuterol tolerable.  You can start at 40mcg's of clen in the morning and then hit it again with 40mcg's at 4:00 or so in the afternoon.  If you find that is too much, start at 20mcg in the morning and 20mcg in the afternoon.  The next day, add another 20mcg to each dose- morning and afternoon.  Keep doing that until you notice the side effects and they are uncomfortable.  

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING.  NO NEED TO REQUEST A SHIPPING QUOTE AS IT IS ALREADY INCLUDED IN THE PRICE.  THE PRICE YOU SEE IS THE PRICE YOU WILL PAY, INCLUDING DELIVERY TO YOU.

T3 should ramp up like clen, but then taper off.  With clen you can just stop.  You can go from your highest dose of clen to nothing and generally you will be fine.  If you personally find that you get a headache or feel sluggish you can taper the clen.  No one schedule will work for everyone and this is just a guide.  If you already know that your central nervous system is sensitive- if a cup of coffee or a regular dose of cold medicine with ephedrine has you jumping out of your skin, then use your head and lower these dosages.  

Day 1 - 2: 40mcg clen  +  50mcg T3
    Day 3 - 4: 80mcg clen  + 100mcg T3
    Day 5 - 7: 120mcg clen + 100mcg T3
    Day 7 -10: 120mcg clen + 100mcg T3
    Day 10-14: 120mcg clen + 100mcg T3
    Day 14-17: 120mcg clen + 100mcg T3
    Day 17-21: 100mcg clen +  50mcg T3

For some people that schedule will be too agressive and maybe for others it will not be enough.  But be very careful before you add clen or T3 faster or use higher dosages.  If this formula does not work you might need to look at your intake of carbohydrates, and also make sure you are eating plenty of lean protein.

What T3 is doing is basically uncoupling mitochondria from energy requirements, which means you'll continue to burn calories at a higher rate even when your body doesn't require it. Your body will burn energy from any source it can (fat, muscle, food, etc.).  Keep your protein intake high to keep existing muscle.

A nice side effect of T3 is up-regulating beta receptors, which is what clen targets for it's activity. Finally, clen is slightly anabolic, so it will help spare some muscle loss from T3.

To utilize the ULTRA stack to full advantage, follow the regimen above but take your phentermine 30 minutes before breakfast.  Your appetite will now be near ZERO for the entire day.  You know how important this is.  You have failed with diet pills before.  You will not fail with the ULTRA stack.  You will no longer crave food.

Adding Duromine [phentermine] to the already extremely powerful clenbuterol/T3 stack means that you will no longer crave food.  You will finally succeed.  Your doctor, your spouse, and your coworkers scoff at you because they DO NOT understand your cravings.  Phentermine understands, and it targets the cravings and destroys them.  Isn't it your turn to win?  Start now by taking the first step and e-mailing your questions to me.

Ask for the Clen/T3/Phentermine ULTRA Stack- it's only $348!

flaxceed@tormail.org

You have tried every diet and every exercise program with only very limited success.  Face the fact- you need the stack.  The Clen/T3/Phentermine ULTRA Stack!

NOTE!  The standard Clen/T3 stack is still available for $99!  200 x 20mcg clenbuterol and 100 x 100mcg T3 $99

Effective immediately you can only reach me via flaxceed@tormail.org

//////////////////////////////////////////////
>>>>>>flaxceed@tormail.org<<<<<<
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

>>>  NOTE:  This is a new email address.  It is now tormail.org, and no longer tormail.net!  <<<

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flaxceed (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2012, 01:44:37 AM

Trying to lose weight?  Stop trying and start losing......right now!

You ain't got jack if you ain't got the stack.  Get the new clenbuterol/T3/Phentermine ULTRA stack!  Only $348!

How else are you going to lose 20 pounds per week?

PHENTERMINE [Duromine] 100 capsules 30mg $250

This adds a third element to the Clen/T3 stack- it kills your appetite!  How fast could you lose weight if you had a lot of energy, a super-high metabolism, and no appetite?  Yes, you are correct.  You will lose very quickly with the Clent/T3 stack plus Duromine!

Effective immediately you can only reach me via flaxceed@tormail.org

>>>  NOTE:  This is a new email address.  It is now tormail.org, and no longer tormail.net!  <<<

flaxceed (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2012, 11:22:45 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2012, 12:44:15 PM by flaxceed

If you need any benzodiazepines like:

alprazolam [Xanax]  100 x 1mg $129

diazepam [Valium]  100 x 10mg $99

clonazepam [Klonopin, Rivotril, Clonex, Paxam]  100 x 2mg $149

temazepam [Restoril, Normison]  100 x 30mg $199

...just get in touch with me.  I can get you sorted out at very reasonable prices and with extremely secure and discreet packaging and safe shipping that will not get you in trouble with your family members or law enforcement.  Send me a note at flaxceed@tormail.org!

flaxceed (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 03:22:03 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2012, 12:40:39 PM by flaxceed

Fountain of Youth?

Many men remember their teenage years and early twenties as their prime.  They could get hard very easily, perform sexually with vigor, working out did not make them too sore to get out of bed the next day, and they had a zest for life that seemed to fade over the years.  Depression set in.  Many men have issues with low testosterone like poor sleep, acute soreness after exercise, a waning interest in sex, and although they know about testosterone replacement therapy they are afraid of needles or are worried about all the side effects.

Is it natural to want to be young?  Is it natural to take the step and do something about it?  Of course you can only answer these questions for yourself.  But some men have taken an important step to address the issues that come along with aging for a great many men, and are thrilled with the results.  A dihydrotestosterone derivative is available now in pill form and is being produced by a very well-respected pharmaceutical company called Unigen.  while it is not chemically identical to testosterone, it produces many of the same effects but without side effects like bloat, gynecomastia ("bitch tits") and can be used at dosages that are still very effective but are not likely to cause a rise in liver enzymes or raise blood pressure.

Mesviron 25 is really an amazing drug for men who want to experience greatly increased libido and impressive sexual function to improve their relationships, and who are also eager to have a more active lifestyle that was never given a second thought at age 20.  Mesviron will increase your sperm count and your libido while also accelerating your body's ability to synthesize protein to repair muscle tissue that is broken down while lifting weights, playing backyard sports, or recovering from any muscle-tissue damage.  Mesviron 25 will improve your quality of sleep, quality and quantity of sex, and you drive to play hard.  Mesviron 25 will reduce or eliminate feelings of depression.

Ask your doctor if Mesviron is right for you!  Wait- on second thought- this is the bitcoin era.  Why don't you just try it for yourself?  I don't recommend it to people who drink alcohol on a regular basis, or who have issues with their HDL and LDL ratio or who have high cholesterol.  I do recommend it to men in their late 30's and beyond who want to take control of their life and who want to start living again.  

There are 50 tablets in one box and each is 25mg of mesterolone.  As little as one tablet in the morning and one in the evening can have an immediate effect on how you feel, how you sleep, and how you fuck your partner.  If you are a "grab the bulls by the horns" kind of guy, you could take four tablets in the morning and four in the evening.  Make sure you get plenty of green leafy vegetables and limit salt intake.  Eat good fats in small quantities- extra virgin olive oil, almonds and brazil nuts for example.  Choose "no salt" to flavor your food, and get seconds of papaya, bananas, avocado, and any other high-potassium food.  Eat only lean meats and fish.  

Each box of 50 Mesviron tablets is only $39 including shipping to your door.  My packaging is extremely discrete and every single day I am beating customs in the USA, Australia, Norway, Sweden, Germany, and Canada.  Under $40 is an obscenely low price to pay to have your years back.  Having a spare tire around the middle might be the result of a lower activity level and higher carbohydrate and saturated fat intake.  But it could also be a sign of low testosterone, which makes it very difficult to lose the extra pounds back.  Feelings of depression do not exactly encourage men to be more active and engage with life!  Mesviron can fix that.

I use Mesviron myself, and it is amazing to me.  I am shocked and thrilled that such a simple product in modest doses can make such a difference in my life.  Let's talk about it now.  E-mail me at the Tormail account in my signature.  I would be very happy to answer your questions!

Mesviron [mesterolone] 25mg x 50 tablets $39 delivered

flaxceed (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 09:48:21 AM

Ask.  You know you want to.

flaxceed (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 12:13:45 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phentermine

flaxceed (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2012, 04:47:28 PM

Clenbuterol/T3/Phentermine halfUltraStack $180

100 clenbuterol

50 T3

50 phentermine

flaxceed (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2012, 03:56:50 PM

Clenbuterol and T3 force your body to burn more calories.  Phentermine kills your appetite dead.  What more could you want?

bitcats
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 08:22:25 AM

I appreciate your business but your posts are horrible.

"Unser Problem ist nicht ziviler Ungehorsam, unser Problem ist ziviler Gehorsam."  - Howard Zinn
R-

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Pasta

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2012, 01:16:46 PM

I fcking love his posts.
flaxceed (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 01:37:52 PM

I fcking love his posts.

Thank you R-.  I am granting you eternal life for that. 

Special note!  I am fast running out of Valium and my supplier says when his current supply (VERY SMALL) is gone, it is gone.  He will not be able to replenish for as long as several months.  You have been warned.   Prices will increase on diazepam [Valium] VERY soon.

bitcats
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 02:04:47 PM

There is always sbdy who fckng loves sthg  Roll Eyes

"Unser Problem ist nicht ziviler Ungehorsam, unser Problem ist ziviler Gehorsam."  - Howard Zinn
flaxceed (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 10:01:52 PM

$99 per 100 tablets of diazepam [Valium] is almost gone.  BUY BEFORE PRICES GO UP!

flaxceed (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2012, 04:42:25 AM

If you need diazepam [Valium] order now.  I am about to change the price.  You will not like the new price.  You will hate it.  The price now is superb.  I'm not joking.

R-

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Pasta

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2012, 07:52:11 PM

There is always sbdy who fckng loves sthg  Roll Eyes

Grin

Bump for Flax.
flaxceed (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 06:21:56 AM

What a guy R- is!  Smiley

I have new products.  Check this out:

Turinabol 100 x 10mg = $109

Halotestin [fluoxymesterone] 50 x 5mg = $199

If you live in Australia can I get these to you safely?  Yes, I can.  I have shipped hundreds of packages of steroids to Australia in the last 13 months with not even one seizure.  I guarantee delivery of your anabolic steroids to Australia!

flaxceed (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 01:31:38 AM

You can get the most advanced combination of weight loss pills ever produced- including a superb appetite suppressant- for under $200.  Give the Ultra Half-Stack a try.  You can not fail with this combination of drugs that will greatly increase your metabolism and will greatly reduce your appetite.  This combination is not available anywhere else- with or without a prescription.  You will lose up to 20 pounds per week on this amazing combination of powerful weight-loss drugs. 

Clenbuterol/T3/Phentermine halfUltraStack $180

100 clenbuterol

50 T3

50 phentermine

flaxceed (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 03:57:40 AM

Great discussion on all meat diets:

http://dkn255hz262ypmii.onion/index.php?topic=29437.30

Maybe the UltraStack and lots of steak is the answer to your weight loss needs.  There is a solution to any problem.  Don't fall into the trap of believing that you are destined to be fat.  You can reach a normal, healthy weight in very little time.

zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2012, 10:49:29 AM

Maybe the UltraStack and lots of steak is the answer to your weight loss needs.  There is a solution to any problem.  Don't fall into the trap of believing that you are destined to be fat.  You can reach a normal, healthy weight in very little time.

i don't know what the ultrastack is, but i'm going to load up on steak and test this out myself.   

i have been destined to be fat my whole life, yet i only weigh 130 lbs.    crossing my fingers
flaxceed (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 12:22:20 PM

i don't know what the ultrastack is, but i'm going to load up on steak and test this out myself.   

i have been destined to be fat my whole life, yet i only weigh 130 lbs.    crossing my fingers

I think you can even eat prime rib!  Give it a shot.  I can tell you one thing about the ultraStack- it sure gets your metabolism going and kills your appetite.  That is helping me shed pounds quickly.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: