Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2018, 04:04:17 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VOYAGER - The FIRST decentralized application for tourists and travelers!  (Read 338 times)
$Nick$

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:25:23 AM

Why do not you plan a public sale? It seems to me that 100 investors of closed sales do not combine with the principle of decentralization

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fair bitcoin games | pvp - pve - solo pve games | faucet |
Free satoshi code btcoon500
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
$Nick$

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:32:15 AM

I am going to send out emails to all pending partners which you mentioned in the OP. Are you sure they are all pending partners?

You have every right to write to all our prospective partners, but it will be more desirable to wait for the official announcement

More desirable, aha, I see. I guess most of them would be shocked if I let them know they have a pending partnership with you.

I recommend that we once more study our site, more closely. We have not announced a partnership, all of these companies are on the list of expected partners, with each organization we keep in touch.

It is still misleading if you call those expected partners. It is just a try to impress anyone visiting your website.
This is similar to the trend of all the latest projects in the field of crypto-currency. I hope they can conclude these expected partnerships and provide evidence
elhero

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:58:35 AM

Why do not you plan a public sale? It seems to me that 100 investors of closed sales do not combine with the principle of decentralization

Public sale was in our plans, but we collected the necessary amount for the implementation of the project with private sale. After listing to the stock exchange, everyone can buy our tokens. I do not think that this can negatively affect decentralization
Nightz

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:22:56 PM

I am going to send out emails to all pending partners which you mentioned in the OP. Are you sure they are all pending partners?

You have every right to write to all our prospective partners, but it will be more desirable to wait for the official announcement

More desirable, aha, I see. I guess most of them would be shocked if I let them know they have a pending partnership with you.

I recommend that we once more study our site, more closely. We have not announced a partnership, all of these companies are on the list of expected partners, with each organization we keep in touch.

It is still misleading if you call those expected partners. It is just a try to impress anyone visiting your website.
This is similar to the trend of all the latest projects in the field of crypto-currency. I hope they can conclude these expected partnerships and provide evidence

I am very curious to see how many of these prospective partners actually end up becoming their partners. Wink

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
Uther Dowl

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:05:56 AM

I am very curious to see how many of these prospective partners actually end up becoming their partners. Wink

It would be something to argue about. Whether they are official partners or not, eventually we will find out. Wink But I believe that the program will show its necessity (and I'm sure it will show, because the idea is really attractive to people) and there will definitely be companies that this idea will attract.
Pristav

Activity: 4

View Profile
Today at 01:21:07 PM

when?? WHEEEEEN??? When i can buy this fck!! i cant wait ><
benres

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

🤖 UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
Today at 01:25:37 PM

This platform is quite similar to the airdrop token that I have joined an ERC20 token, however with your dedication on this project hopefully the fulfillment of a decentralized application for tourists and travelers platform will be successfully be placed on the blockchain!

slavjan

Activity: 1

View Profile
Today at 02:46:01 PM

Interesting idea and application.
If everything declared will be implemented very cool.
Pleased with the presence of Cashback.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.