Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2018, 03:56:40 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 👍🏼 DEFENSE 🔥 [MASTERNODE] 🥥 [BOUNTY] ⚡️ Smart & Safe Digital Storage  (Read 1044 times)
l10no

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:52:40 AM

looks very serious, DEFENSE will be registered in the exchange, but when will it happen, sorry I didn't find it

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
defenseproject
Copper Member

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:01:31 AM

Hello!
We are already registered at Crypto-Bridge exchange, here is the link  https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.DFS_BRIDGE.BTC

looks very serious, DEFENSE will be registered in the exchange, but when will it happen, sorry I didn't find it

dzonikg28

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:41:47 PM

I'll follow up on the development,this week, the project is very quiet, because Developers are actively pushing forward the project,it's going to be list on the CB exchange recently...You must not miss the opportunity to buy...the number of airdrop and bounty in the project is very small..t won't be sold like any other junk project..
There's something important to happen next week... i expect it so much Tongue

That is one option if the team goes silent. Wink As you say they might be hard at work. But there is also another option and we have seen that a lot right?

It all depends on how many people bought the coin in discord). that is why I do not trust the projects, all the promotion of which takes place in discord. Discord is just a chat, and Twitter, Facebook or your own website - it's almost an offer) and for the words there you need to answer. And in a discord it is possible to say anything and to promise too.

You have no evidence at all whether those who expressed interest in the project were real people or not. And even if they were real it could still be scam partners of the DEFENSE devs. Only funding through smart contracts is more or less reliable as someone needs to move funds and if they don't have any, they can't move any.

maximumcoin

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
Today at 02:24:01 AM

Hello!
We are already registered at Crypto-Bridge exchange, here is the link  https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.DFS_BRIDGE.BTC
DEFENSE coin has been listed and tradeable in Crypto Bridge for days.
More interestingly, the coin has ranked in top volume on Crypto Bridge exchange over the last 5 days.
Very impressive performance (both upwards price movements and high daily volume).

defenseproject
Copper Member

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
Today at 02:57:01 PM

⭐⭐⭐DAILY REPORT ⭐⭐⭐

📢 TODAY WE ACHIEVED NEXT GOALS

🔥 WE SENT COINMARKETCAP LISTING REQUEST 🚀

🔥 WE EXTEND ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN AT COINZILLA ADS NETWORK - ADD MORE BANNER FORMATS  - WE PLAN TO ACHIEVE 1.000.000 VIEWS OF OUR BANNER EVERY WEEK

🔥 WE UPDATED OUR WEBSITE AND ADDED INFO ABOUT DAILY, WEEKLY, MONTHLY, YEARLY INCOME IN $, BTC and DFS  - BETTER WEBSITE = MORE INVESTORS🚀

🔥 WE START MESAURING STATS OF OUR WEBSITE AND WE CAN SAY THAT ADVERTISING IS WORKING WELL AND OUR AUDIENCE INCREASE RATHER GOOD

📢 REMINDER ABOUT SPECIAL GIVEAWAY

🔥 WE GIVE BONUS 400 DFS TO ALL MASTERNODE OWNERS 16 AUGUST BEFORE NEXT MN COLLATERAL UPDATE

🔥 WE SENT DFS TO ALL MN ADDRESSES FROM EXPLORER TAB https://explorer.defensebox.io/masternodes

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.