Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:08:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 [402] 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping  (Read 2115841 times)
scamalert0

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:47:10 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2017, 08:21:24 PM by scamalert0

hi

what are latest news and developments on factom..

Please inform us.. i think factom is still undervalued. need to go long.

Thanks.

Thw Latest news of FCT is price still dumping sharply and coin is going back to 0.0020 stat soon no new development.  Grin

http://prntscr.com/eof2gq

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LuckerDog

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:50:26 PM

Most people see the world from a linear perspective. The outside world won't give a crap about dash, or monero, or litecoin... Serious players are interested in Ethereum and Factom. No other cryptos have any significant interest from people outside the bubble of crypto. Grants, VCs, NDAs, contracts... To those who think 30m is a fair cap, what is your justification for that silly notion? Factom is going to be 1B cap sometime in the next 2 years (I personally believe sooner rather than later), and once it reaches 1B cap, I'll still be able to make logical arguments why it's undervalued. Stick to the cryptos with strong fundamentals. Record keeping is one of the best and most needed uses of blockchain, and Factom has no notable competition in this field. Yes, it's going much higher. If you can't see that, move along and buy some dogecoin or w/e lol.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 10:06:01 PM

hi

Thanks.

Thw Latest news of FCT is price still dumping sharply and coin is going back to 0.0020 stat soon no new development.  Grin

Buahaham, try harder troll. You think you re the first one who sold high and now trying to shit on FCT so you could rebut again? Do you know how many trolls like you we ve had on this thread over the last 12 months or so? HA HA HA HA. As you can see, Factom s still here and you trolls come and go.

Good luck with spreading shit cause I AINT SELLING! Smiley

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
poptop
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1246

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:40:52 AM

Most people see the world from a linear perspective. The outside world won't give a crap about dash, or monero, or litecoin... Serious players are interested in Ethereum and Factom. No other cryptos have any significant interest from people outside the bubble of crypto. Grants, VCs, NDAs, contracts... To those who think 30m is a fair cap, what is your justification for that silly notion? Factom is going to be 1B cap sometime in the next 2 years (I personally believe sooner rather than later), and once it reaches 1B cap, I'll still be able to make logical arguments why it's undervalued. Stick to the cryptos with strong fundamentals. Record keeping is one of the best and most needed uses of blockchain, and Factom has no notable competition in this field. Yes, it's going much higher. If you can't see that, move along and buy some dogecoin or w/e lol.

In the next 2 years it may happen that IBM captured the market and factom cap will be even less than now.

Moжeт ли дoмaшкa вocьмиклaccникa cтoить 1 битoк?  Huh Pынoк кpипты пepeгpeт, нo пepeгpeт ли pынoк гoлoвoлoмoк c кpиптoй? Кaк мoжнo пpятaть cвoи битoчки oт пocтopoнниx глaз? Huh Paзгaдывaeм нeдaвниe дaвниe гoлoвoлoмки Энди Бayчa вмecтe
scamalert0

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:02:29 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2017, 03:13:51 AM by scamalert0

hi

Thanks.

Buahaham, try harder troll. You think you re the first one who sold high and now trying to shit on FCT so you could rebut again? Do you know how many trolls like you we ve had on this thread over the last 12 months or so? HA HA HA HA. As you can see, Factom s still here and you trolls come and go.

HaHaHa Thank you!! Grin
And you are still here same with dumping  FCT.
I have seen FCT co- founder is from native Indian  and I don't believe him .
You will always here because price again going towards 30K -20K ..
And I am ready to buy those cheap Fucking Factoids.
 Those who are comparing FCT to XMR,ETH,Dash, or XMR
You all are completely wrong.
Now you all check in How many exchanges FCT is being trading. In 4 year since release
Only POLO and Bittrex ..h
And
Yesterday I checked profile of FCT team
There are no one active and talking about development except fucking shitty post ..
In last 2 year FCT price is lower than it was before.
Brother if you have with  ETH,XMR,Dash your life got changed and you now have your own Lambo .. Grin

scamalert0

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:22:39 AM

You can't compare Dash,XMR and ETH with FCT.
Live with reality no have seen the future what is next!
Dreaming is not reality .
FCT can't handle 8.7Million coins .

LuckerDog

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:59:25 AM

Brother if you have with  ETH,XMR,Dash your life got changed and you now have your own Lambo .. Grin

What are you smoking? FCT has had consistent growth in value. I bought my first factoids at $0.80 less than a year ago... 4x return in a year is pretty damn good, on par with ethereum's growth over the past year...
https://s14.postimg.org/x1a959a35/fctwow.png

Be honest: How much money have you lost these past couple weeks trying to short FCT?
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:13:09 AM

hi

Thanks.

HaHaHa Thank you!! Grin
Now you all check in How many exchanges FCT is being trading. In 4 year since release
And
There are no one active and talking about development except fucking shitty post ..
Brother if you have with  ETH,XMR,Dash your life got changed and you now have your own Lambo .. Grin

Hahha, my own Lambo......You know, people who can give these kind of advices should first act on them. I m sure you did so and now you have your own Lambo. BTW, this comment about native Indian is very rude. Maybe this is something normal in your native Pakistan but do not mention it here or I will give you negative trust level next time. Also, I m not your brother, not even a cousin and definitely not a friend so stop calling me that.

scamalert0

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:23:25 AM

Brother if you have with  ETH,XMR,Dash your life got changed and you now have your own Lambo .. Grin

What are you smoking? FCT has had consistent growth in value. I bought my first factoids at $0.80 less than a year ago... 4x return in a year is pretty damn good, on par with ethereum's growth over the past year...
https://s14.postimg.org/x1a959a35/fctwow.png

Be honest: How much money have you lost these past couple weeks trying to short FCT?
Hello,
We always compare coin value in  v BTC .. Have you forgotten that you have  purchased your  coin at the same price is it now ..or more ha ha
Brother try to accept the truth .
I think you Don't know btc price already 4× in 10 months
Now tell me .. If you have BTC you can cash it but can't FCT.
Just hold hold and hold ..
Be smart bro don't talk on behalf of FCT team ..as we all know what is truth ..
As far ETH has given 10× in past 3 months ha  Tongue
scamalert0

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:46:50 AM

hi

Thanks.

HaHaHa Thank you!! Grin
And

Hahha, my own Lambo......You know, people who can give these kind of advices should first act on them. I m sure you did so and now you have your own Lambo. BTW, this comment about native Indian is very rude. Maybe this is something normal in your native Pakistan but do not mention it here or I will give you negative trust level next time. Also, I m not your brother, not even a cousin and definitely not a friend so stop calling me that.

I am not a holder like you holding shitty coin since 1 year.
As I already sold yesterday my coin at .0040Stat .
I am saying try to invest or hold coin which has future .
You are at same position as you were before 1 year ..
Now I am free to rebuy or cash my BTC ..
WTF Pakistan haha  Grin the terror nation it is not my place .LOL

NOW you tell me How much money you get from FCT team for posting here??? Tongue

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:57:33 AM

hi

Thanks.

HaHaHa Thank you!! Grin
And

WTF Pakistan haha  Grin the terror nation it is not my place .LOL

Well, Factom told me they d chance the name of their token into crazyivan coin if I post here.  Grin Grin

I ll repeat my famous sentence, if you don't think Factom s something you should support, please sell now and move on which you say you did. So, what do you want now? Nobody here obviously wants to be "saved" by listening to you "smart" advices. We all have our investment strategies so don't waste empty words. Why? Cause I AINT SELLING! If you do leave me your address, I ll leave send you a photo of my Lambo once I get it from selling Factoids. Smiley))

I wish you a good luck and lots of successful investments my Paki forum favourite troll.  Grin Grin

BTW, I OPENLY dare you to provide proof to us about that sale you ve made yesterday. You say you sold Factoid at 0.0040. Please provide us with screenshot of that trade on whatever exchange you use, containing yesterdays date cause I know you re FULL OF SHIT. I m sure you ve never had more then 200 Factoids in your entire life. So, now its your turn. People do not trust liars....

scamalert0

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:38:02 AM

hi

Thanks.

HaHaHa Thank you!! Grin
And

WTF Pakistan haha  Grin the terror nation it is not my place .LOL

Well, Factom told me they d chance the name of their token into crazyivan coin if I post here.  Grin Grin

I ll repeat my famous sentence, if you don't think Factom s something you should support, please sell now and move on which you say you did. So, what do you want now? Nobody here obviously wants to be "saved" by listening to you "smart" advices. We all have our investment strategies so don't waste empty words. Why? Cause I AINT SELLING! If you do leave me your address, I ll leave send you a photo of my Lambo once I get it from selling Factoids. Smiley))

I wish you a good luck and lots of successful investments my Paki forum favourite troll.  Grin Grin

BTW, I OPENLY dare you to provide proof to us about that sale you ve made yesterday. You say you sold Factoid at 0.0040. Please provide us with screenshot of that trade on whatever exchange you use, containing yesterdays date cause I know you re FULL OF SHIT. I m sure you ve never had more then 200 Factoids in your entire life. So, now its your turn. People do not trust liars....

Don't cry like a baby ..lol
Nice new name of FCT . tell FCT team don't put my name Scamalert otherwise no one will buy them ha.

And about selling
.00405000   1141.94620004   4.62488211
Sell 2017-03-24   
0.00411200   58.21714432   0.23938889
Sell 2017-03-24
This is my chart at POLO hola!!
Or give me your email I will send you screenshot.
Now you committed yourself that you are FCT team member here ..you have of details of selling and buying they provided you.
And I always speak Truth .
Now hold hold until you get old haha
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:58:03 AM

use, containing yesterdays date cause I know you re FULL OF SHIT. I m sure you ve never had more then 200 Factoids in your entire life. So, now its your turn. People do not trust liars....
[/quote]

You say you know this and yet you Quote his every post over and over again , its not a how many pages can we get contest like with LISK 1000+ pages zero relevant content.
You should try and control yourself and if u really cant help yourself just don't include his entire post in your reply.
All you have doing is enpowering him 1 hes getting to you 2 your giving his posts more attention.
He's on my ignore list but thanks to you I see his shit all over the thread again.
I know you trying to "fight the good fight" but your not new to BCT you should know better by now.
Its like with stray cats if u FEED them they keep coming back.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Kartaba

Activity: 276

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:30:24 AM

Totally agree with Sluppy, although i think this is not a stray cat, rather a cockroach  Smiley
You what  happens if you try to stamp on them, they just survive and multiply... let's focus on Factom guys
scamalert0

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 09:22:20 AM

Totally agree with Sluppy, although i think this is not a stray cat, rather a cockroach  Smiley
You what  happens if you try to stamp on them, they just survive and multiply... let's focus on Factom guys

Keep mind your languages. Don't show your sacraments !
But I don't care. Whatever you call me. Always speak Truth. And Truth is bitter . Smiley

jay8291

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 09:50:55 AM

So we now have a new troll who keeps telling us how he made profit by buying low & selling high & keeps telling FCT is BS. Added to my ignore list..

████▄▄▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▀ █████████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄██
    ▄█▀ ████████▀▀▀▄▄  ▀████
  ▄██▌ ███▀▀▄▄▄▄████▌▐██▄▀██▌
 ▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████████ █████▄▀█▄
▀███▌ ▄▄▀███████████ ███████▄▀
 ███▌▐███▄ ▀███████▌▐█████████
  ██▌▐██████▄▀▀████ ███████████
   █▌▐█████████▄▀██ ████▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀ ████████████   ▄▄▄▄████
     ██████▀▀▀▄▄▄█▄ ██████
     ▀▀ ▄▄▄████████▌▐███
             ▀▀▀▀▀██ ▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

Kartaba

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 09:59:43 AM

i've found that buy and hold is the most profitable if you really believe in a crypto initiative. The relatively small profits you earn with trading are nothing compared with the profits you can achieve by holding a crypto for a couple of years. That does take patience and self control, somehting that most crypto enthousiasts don't have.
jay8291

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:18:17 AM

i've found that buy and hold is the most profitable if you really believe in a crypto initiative. The relatively small profits you earn with trading are nothing compared with the profits you can achieve by holding a crypto for a couple of years. That does take patience and self control, somehting that most crypto enthousiasts don't have.

exactly.. Day Trading can be painful many times... Holding is the best way to earn good profits..

████▄▄▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▀ █████████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄██
    ▄█▀ ████████▀▀▀▄▄  ▀████
  ▄██▌ ███▀▀▄▄▄▄████▌▐██▄▀██▌
 ▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████████ █████▄▀█▄
▀███▌ ▄▄▀███████████ ███████▄▀
 ███▌▐███▄ ▀███████▌▐█████████
  ██▌▐██████▄▀▀████ ███████████
   █▌▐█████████▄▀██ ████▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀ ████████████   ▄▄▄▄████
     ██████▀▀▀▄▄▄█▄ ██████
     ▀▀ ▄▄▄████████▌▐███
             ▀▀▀▀▀██ ▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

Kartaba

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:38:05 AM

Try telling that to hormone stuffed teenagers who see that they can double their lunch money... they are still a big part of this market
poptop
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1246

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:41:31 AM

What are you smoking? FCT has had consistent growth in value. I bought my first factoids at $0.80 less than a year ago... 4x return in a year is pretty damn good,
Oh, lol. Almost alts do some increasing in last year. 4x is a really poor profit if compared to other.

on par with ethereum's growth over the past year...
You're wrong again. Eth cost 1$ and in last week it cost 70$. Comparable growth? Really? You have had very bad skills in math. Or you're liar.

Nothing. Only longs and holding. But if I had some shorts, today I'd got a lambo, lol.

You're an adept which doesn't see realistic danger from IBM and their comercial projects.

Moжeт ли дoмaшкa вocьмиклaccникa cтoить 1 битoк?  Huh Pынoк кpипты пepeгpeт, нo пepeгpeт ли pынoк гoлoвoлoмoк c кpиптoй? Кaк мoжнo пpятaть cвoи битoчки oт пocтopoнниx глaз? Huh Paзгaдывaeм нeдaвниe дaвниe гoлoвoлoмки Энди Бayчa вмecтe
Pages: « 1 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 [402] 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: