BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open

<< < (852/1069) > >>

hiddensphinx:
did you really say Blackcoin = 1 satoshi ???

DukeofZill:
boys, boys, boys, I am stoned as tits right now. I really don't have time to look into all this shit because I got to go to bed soon, plus its pretty difficult at the moment so if someone gave me a paragraph unbiased tldr version id love them unconditionally forever

k thanks bye <3

zrunfeng:
we only want to konw if the dev would keep working

unusualfacts30:
Quote from: DukeofZill on December 12, 2014, 08:11:34 AM

boys, boys, boys, I am stoned as tits right now. I really don't have time to look into all this shit because I got to go to bed soon, plus its pretty difficult at the moment so if someone gave me a paragraph unbiased tldr version id love them unconditionally forever

k thanks bye <3

David called out Bob

Bob sent his 25 people army to Fud this thread

The end

David is still working on the project and sooner or later Bob & his army would get tired. Fact that this fck with his 600 BTC bucket thinks he is some kind of king in crypto amazes me. In my days you needed to go to school to learn how to p&d but ever since crypto arrived any joe blow can do p&d. lol

No worries. David is still working on the project and everything will come as promised.

Bobsurplus:
Quote from: unusualfacts30 on December 12, 2014, 08:16:38 AM

Quote from: DukeofZill on December 12, 2014, 08:11:34 AM

k thanks bye <3

David called out Bob

Bob sent his 25 people army to Fud this thread

The end

David is still working on the project and sooner or later Bob & his army would get tired. Fact that this fck with his 600 BTC bucket thinks he is some kind of king in crypto amazes me. In my days you needed to go to school to learn how to p&d but ever since crypto arrived any joe blow can do p&d. lol

No worries. David is still working on the project and everything will come as promised.

you're dreaming!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page