BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open

<< < (923/1069) > >>

Aterna:
You're free to do what you want. Just tired of everyone saying how great this coin is when the truth is it's extremely high risk with very low reward given the facts that finally came out. This is stuff we should have all known about from the start.

barabbas:
Quote from: dzimbeck on December 13, 2014, 01:01:44 PM

Quote from: digicidal on December 13, 2014, 12:21:10 PM

Quote from: SkyValeey on December 13, 2014, 12:07:22 PM

I was out few days and don't have time to read 40+ pages today.

anyone can write me in few words what's going on? Please:)

BayScam?  ;D

Bingo.  
The guys David was partnered with were in on it from the beginning.
Depending on which version you believe (or guess at), David either:
A) Found out it was crap early on and hid it from investors.
B) Knew it was crap from the beginning but needed money.
C) Was completely clueless about the whole thing until the ICO but believed he could save it somehow.
D) Was the mastermind behind the whole thing.
BTER was most likely involved in buying BAY with BTC that didn't even exist during IPO.
Bob & Gekko (Ryan) took them for a crapload of both BTC and BAY... then dumped the latter.
Steven, David (and probably Lin too why not) have between 30-50% of the BAY and between 30-50% of the BTC - waiting on addresses for this if it happens.

And the price has come back nearly 30% from the shakeout... and has had decent buy support despite nothing but drama and 2 additional threads being spawned.   ::)

Probably missed some stuff, but basically is SNAFU in crypto land again.  :-\

I will state the chronology of events and i can back it up if need be:

(Chronological order)
Steven approaches me for a coin. Promises literally everything discussed. I question him hard core to make sure it was legitimate. Proceeded with caution.
Gekko(Ryan) Bob come in a few days before the PreANN asking me to take a slightly larger share and they would bring in a team and pay devs (similar to what Steve said)
I had a long talk with Ryan grilling him on many questions. He assured me it was not a pump, that they would pay DEVs, get a staff, not use me for my name.
Steven says its OK they will not release my name until the ICO goes through an it is honest
Then Ryan immediately betrays what Steven said and plasters my name all over it
I get upset, discuss my anger with Steven and Bob, they both claim its "Ok" and Gekko got excited
Now i get chewed out by BC. BUT a deposit on my work was made (25 BTC)
I explain to BC the pros and cons. Most of them defend me, some didnt (take the good with the bad be a man)
I advance with exreme caution. Deposit was already made.
They start the ICO and all hell breaks loose.
I decided to defend them would be to equally defend investors(defend everyone). They promise they will not dump their coins (like broken records)
My hand was forced, i had to advance.

The rest as they say is history.

I really dont want to beat this issue to death. Let me prepare a public statement and try to figure out this paradox. I'm interested only in protecting investors at this point and doing the work that i was asked to do. Im transparent everyone knows that and willing to take the good with the bad and roll with the punches.

Anything you hear from this point forward on forums is beating the issue. Bitcointalk has degraded since its early days. This is why i avoid this forum unless required to.

Any positive ideas investors may take place on the other thread. If investors want to help protect this one, it will be helpful.

Always the same BULLSHIT Zimbeck. The logs prove you ENTHUSIASTICALLY supported the scam. Irrefutably. And you were told -by me, although you kne it much better and in full detail- what was going on. You refused to come out clean because you wanted the money. Deposits can be returned, you know that. You greedy bastard motherfucker, you made it ALL possible fully knowing what was going on from the get go.

You STILL do, scammer piece of shit.

whetherman:
Quote from: Aterna on December 13, 2014, 03:52:41 PM

A cloned coin con with half a dev team. Sure its a great story but a shitty coin. There are way too many bagholders in bay now and volume is shrinking. Every week we drop 10satoshi and everyone starts patting themselves on the back saying we've hit a floor. A huge chunk of BTC funding collected at ICO is gone. The exchange running it turned out to be scammers (big surprise there, we didn't even sell out. 3000btc for this coin was all bullshit) Thread has been split in two. I can't see them ever washing this muck off. Why not just buy blackcoin or counterparty? When you combine the swingtraders playing this for 10 - 20% profits and the bagholders drooling over an exit at 50% loss there's almost no more room for this coin to grow. At least not for a very very long time. I'm with alty. There are far better and more undervalued coins out there that have way less skeletons in their closets. I bought into this bullshit and got burned badly. I take responsibility for it, but I don't want to see anybody else get burned to. Hopefully you all get your initial investment back. But that involves tricking people back into this horseshit.

I feel the same way. I thought this coin had a lot going for it. I am just glad i got out before it tanked completely.

There are a handful of guys who are saying it can recover. I don't think so.

From what I understand, there are no devs, no money. And if he does get more money, it's from the Chinese guys. Who were in with Bob Surplus from the start.

barabbas:
Quote from: dzimbeck on December 13, 2014, 03:12:09 PM

Quote from: elenorrigby on December 13, 2014, 02:17:52 PM

Quote from: dzimbeck on December 13, 2014, 01:01:44 PM

Quote from: digicidal on December 13, 2014, 12:21:10 PM

Quote from: SkyValeey on December 13, 2014, 12:07:22 PM

I was out few days and don't have time to read 40+ pages today.

anyone can write me in few words what's going on? Please:)

BayScam?  ;D

Bingo.  
The guys David was partnered with were in on it from the beginning.
Depending on which version you believe (or guess at), David either:
A) Found out it was crap early on and hid it from investors.
B) Knew it was crap from the beginning but needed money.
C) Was completely clueless about the whole thing until the ICO but believed he could save it somehow.
D) Was the mastermind behind the whole thing.
BTER was most likely involved in buying BAY with BTC that didn't even exist during IPO.
Bob & Gekko (Ryan) took them for a crapload of both BTC and BAY... then dumped the latter.
Steven, David (and probably Lin too why not) have between 30-50% of the BAY and between 30-50% of the BTC - waiting on addresses for this if it happens.

And the price has come back nearly 30% from the shakeout... and has had decent buy support despite nothing but drama and 2 additional threads being spawned.   ::)

Probably missed some stuff, but basically is SNAFU in crypto land again.  :-\

I will state the chronology of events and i can back it up if need be:

(Chronological order)
Steven approaches me for a coin. Promises literally everything discussed. I question him hard core to make sure it was legitimate. Proceeded with caution.
Gekko(Ryan) Bob come in a few days before the PreANN asking me to take a slightly larger share and they would bring in a team and pay devs (similar to what Steve said)
I had a long talk with Ryan grilling him on many questions. He assured me it was not a pump, that they would pay DEVs, get a staff, not use me for my name.
Steven says its OK they will not release my name until the ICO goes through an it is honest
Then Ryan immediately betrays what Steven said and plasters my name all over it
I get upset, discuss my anger with Steven and Bob, they both claim its "Ok" and Gekko got excited
Now i get chewed out by BC. BUT a deposit on my work was made (25 BTC)
I explain to BC the pros and cons. Most of them defend me, some didnt (take the good with the bad be a man)
I advance with exreme caution. Deposit was already made.
They start the ICO and all hell breaks loose.
I decided to defend them would be to equally defend investors(defend everyone). They promise they will not dump their coins (like broken records)
My hand was forced, i had to advance.

The rest as they say is history.

I really dont want to beat this issue to death. Let me prepare a public statement and try to figure out this paradox. I'm interested only in protecting investors at this point and doing the work that i was asked to do. Im transparent everyone knows that and willing to take the good with the bad and roll with the punches.

Anything you hear from this point forward on forums is beating the issue. Bitcointalk has degraded since its early days. This is why i avoid this forum unless required to.

Any positive ideas investors may take place on the other thread. If investors want to help protect this one, it will be helpful.

For anyone who reads Zimbecks post above:

Zimbeck knew all the facts from the start, was 1/5, partner in the ICO, received massive amounts of BTC and BAY from BTer for his role in this sorry mess.

Zimbeck knew from the start that Bob Surplus was in on the deal and 1/5 partner.

Zimbeck hid his knowledge of all these facts - including the massive fraud in BTer - from both the Black Coin community and the Bay Community the entire time - until the house of cards came tumbling down.

Zimbeck is now scurrying from reddit to BTCT trying to convince everyone that he was an innocent victim in all this, and point the finger at Notorius Bob.

Zinbeck is currently doing nothing to help reveal the BTer fraud. In fact, quite the opposite - the chinese mafia figures who were behind the scam are the new thread moderators at the "new, official BAY thread".  Which Zimbeck is now promoting.

Bob has not dumped his coins. A look at the charts will tell you this. David, Bob, and the chinese mafia can dump bay on the market anytime. Bay is now a magic piggy bank for the con artists that started it - as long as they can keep people believing. For this they need a front man? Who is that?  You guessed it.

Zimbeck can tell "his version" of this sad mess until the cows come home. It will not change the facts.

Elanor rigby. Give your full name identity and address and then people will believe you arent bob or gekko. If bob and ryan want to clear their names then they can refund their BTC 191+191+500.

Why don't you put your money where your dirty mouth is? Return the 191 BTC and 100 million BAY. Then ask the other crooks to follow your lead. THAT would be really wanting to set things straight. Fat chance ah? greedy lying motherfucker...

elenorrigby:
Looks like all the code for Bay is gone from the github.

What are you up to now Zimbeck?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page