Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:37:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Auction For Our 1 Ounce Solid Gold (1 BTC) Coin #1 - Ends 20th December  (Read 8668 times)
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 04:21:22 AM

Do you accept escrow for the auction?

Curious how escrow would work if the coin is special ordered for gold and it will take at least sometime in Jan before its ready.  Will they order the coin without receiving funds to pay for the special order?  Coinographic wont see their money for at least a month, using escrow.

Well, with the problems they just had, I would feel much more confortable with escrow.

If I were to bid on this coin I would require escrow.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LazerViking

Activity: 261
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 04:25:30 AM

Well IMHO they should voluntarily suspend their auctions/sales until they resolve whatever these issues are.  They have openly told everyone that customer data & funds are trapped on a computer that they cannot access and they are waiting for parts.

CEO has family problems?  Ummm...not to be a bad guy but what does that have to do with running a business?
They are selling thousands of dollars worth of product and lose everyone's data on the CEO's desktop...yikes.

ig

Here is a quote from their website on Nov 28th:
"We're relieved to announce that we have resolved previous issues (please read here) and our CEO's computer is now back up-and-running; starting today, we will be resuming business as usual."

That scares me if this is really business as usual.  To keep a customer hanging like this and just go awol is not professional.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 04:33:31 AM

Well IMHO they should voluntarily suspend their auctions/sales until they resolve whatever these issues are.  They have openly told everyone that customer data & funds are trapped on a computer that they cannot access and they are waiting for parts.

CEO has family problems?  Ummm...not to be a bad guy but what does that have to do with running a business?
They are selling thousands of dollars worth of product and lose everyone's data on the CEO's desktop...yikes.

ig
It simply doesn't have any relation had they been proactive. Before I started selling coins I made sure everything required to operate a physical crypto coin business was fully tested, operational, and well backed up in case of any hardware failures.

Horrible circumstances can exist but it is how you are able to recover from them that matters.

As said above those order delays due to no backup or contingencies in place are likely not directly related to family or personal problems at all as these are things that should have been considered before any business launch of sales occurred.

There are many inherent risks that exist when dealing with physical crypto coins when you rely upon another party to generate, assemble, and ship all components to you.  I try my best to make every customer aware of these risks the best I can and in my terms and conditions on my website.

Bottom line: if you do not trust the coin maker do not buy. The same goes for people considering purchasing my coins as well.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

Coinographic (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Physical Digital Currency

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 08:50:11 AM

Well he is holding my money hostage and refuses to answer my PMs.  This is bullshit.  He is fucking me over.

Your refund will be processed today.  Did you really think it was necessary to post messages like this on our auction thread after being 1 day later then quoted? We are a little behind, almost caught up on everything now
Coinographic (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 08:54:25 AM

Been asking for a refund since Nov 21 and he keeps stalling.  I'm tired of it.

It wasn't until December 1st that we agreed to refund you on one of your pre-order, we didn't even get your payment address until we came into the office on the 2nd December (as you sent it at 10 pm in the evening of the 1st).  Its true we did advise we would process this on the 4th but like i said we are still a couple of days behind, we will be caught up by the end of the day
Coinographic (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 09:01:04 AM

If you have proof of your claim perhaps you may want to open a scammer accusation thread and present your facts, assuming you aren't getting any responses from them.

Smoothie having something to say about our business again?? Surprise, surprise!

Without fail you are always there to jump in and try and stir any problems you can for us...  People are not stupid and your motives are clear!

We are not going anywhere and i'm afraid you will have to put up with our competition for a long time to come.  Why don't you concentrate on your own business and stay out of ours?

Coinographic (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 09:02:09 AM

Well he is holding my money hostage and refuses to answer my PMs.  This is bullshit.  He is fucking me over.

Your PM's came in a flurry over the weekend when our office is closed.  you are not being ignored 
Coinographic (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 09:03:37 AM

We would happily let the funding amount be held by escrow until shipping.  It would not be possible for the rest as the gold coins are made to order and the manufacture will need to be paid in advance

Regards
Coinographic (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 09:04:42 AM

ig

Our issues are resolved.  we are just catching up on backlog caused by our issues.  We should be 100% up to date by the end of the day
Coinographic (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 09:05:04 AM

but you never will bid...
Coinographic (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 09:05:55 AM

It simply doesn't have any relation had they been proactive. Before I started selling coins I made sure everything required to operate a physical crypto coin business was fully tested, operational, and well backed up in case of any hardware failures.

Horrible circumstances can exist but it is how you are able to recover from them that matters.

As said above those order delays due to no backup or contingencies in place are likely not directly related to family or personal problems at all as these are things that should have been considered before any business launch of sales occurred.

There are many inherent risks that exist when dealing with physical crypto coins when you rely upon another party to generate, assemble, and ship all components to you.  I try my best to make every customer aware of these risks the best I can and in my terms and conditions on my website.

Bottom line: if you do not trust the coin maker do not buy. The same goes for people considering purchasing my coins as well.

whats this?? An advert for your business in our auction thread? Hmmm
ukcrypto

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 11:23:59 AM

Hello - this is a very nice design. Is it possible this can be unfunded? If so i bid 4BTC
Coinographic (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 11:50:45 AM

Hello - this is a very nice design. Is it possible this can be unfunded? If so i bid 4BTC

sorry all coins come funded

Thank you
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 04:50:11 PM

but you never will bid...

1. I only posted in your thread given there was a user who obviously had some concerns about their order/funds and I merely gave them unbiased advice on what to do if their claim was true.

2. Yes I would never bid on your coins. You do remember the last time I did and the outcome? Of course you do not want to open up that can of worms do you?

3. My take on your backup solutions for your business and your excuse is purely my own professional opinion being posted on a public forum. If you can't handle it perhaps you may want to communicate on a private forum or better yet have an actual backup solution in place from the get go.

4. I'm not out to get anyone. If anything if you did your research you would find that my reputation on this forum has been to call out all shady/untrue actions on this forum from businesses from all sorts. That includes MTGOX, BFL, PirateAt40, HashFast, Cryptovest/Coinhoarder, AMT, ...just to name a few.

5. One of my comments above was attempting to educate people on how private keys should be made and kept/stored/verified. Perhaps you could learn a thing or two from me or other coin manufacturers instead of getting offended.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

LazerViking

Activity: 261
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 03:22:26 AM

Just to keep everyone up to date on the situation.  I still have not received my refund.  Requested on 11/21, and was told on 12/1 that I would receive it on the 4th.  Well that came and went then I was told at 1am forum time on the 7th that I would get my money the next day.  It is currently the 9th.  This is sad.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 05:54:52 AM

Just to keep everyone up to date on the situation.  I still have not received my refund.  Requested on 11/21, and was told on 12/1 that I would receive it on the 4th.  Well that came and went then I was told at 1am forum time on the 7th that I would get my money the next day.  It is currently the 9th.  This is sad.

Just be a little more patient. COINOGRAPHIC may not have refunded you yet but they will do. Took them a while to sort out whatever problems they had but afterwards they fulfilled their promises.
Coinographic (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 02:02:30 PM

Refund sent

https://blockchain.info/tx/086950c5ce977258889d92c00f554e6257321420ee76dc8a7fb21996e196748f
IronMarvel

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 03:32:01 PM

We would happily let the funding amount be held by escrow until shipping.  It would not be possible for the rest as the gold coins are made to order and the manufacture will need to be paid in advance

Regards

Great!
I bid 5 btc

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄
        ▄███▀▀▀     ▄▄███▄▄      ▀▀▀██▄
        ██▀     ▄▄███████████▄▄       ▀▀█▄
       ██▀     ▀███████▄███████▀  ▄      ▀█▄
       ██     █▄▄ ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄▄█  █▄      ▀█▄
       ▀█▄    █████▄▄ ▀█▀ ▄▄█████   ▀█▄      ▀█
█▄      ▀█▄   ████████▄ ▄████████    ▀█▄
 ▀█▄      ▀█  ████▀█▄██ ██▄██████     ██
   ▀█▄      ██▄██████ ██████▄██    ▄██
     ▀█▄▄      ▀▀██████ ██████▀▀    ▄██
        ▀██▄▄▄     ▀▀██ ██▀▀    ▄▄▄███▀
           ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
                ▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀
|QUANTUM|DICE|██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
0.01%
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▄█ ██ █▄
▀█▀▀▀▀█▀
 ▀▀██▀▀

▀██▀
 ▄████▄
████████
▀██████▀

▄ ██ ▄
▄█ ██ █▄
▀█▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▀▀██▀▀
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 04:46:02 PM

Regards

"We are pleased to announce that today our 1 ounce gold (1 BTC) Limited edition coin has gone into production."

So were you lying when you opened the thread or are you lying now?

You guys bidding need to be careful here and make sure you read the entire thread.  There are some all too familiar types of comments being made and they usually are not good.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
IronMarvel

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 05:50:02 PM

Regards

"We are pleased to announce that today our 1 ounce gold (1 BTC) Limited edition coin has gone into production."

So were you lying when you opened the thread or are you lying now?

You guys bidding need to be careful here and make sure you read the entire thread.  There are some all too familiar types of comments being made and they usually are not good.

They said, that escrow is accepted for the auction... so, this is fine for me.

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄
        ▄███▀▀▀     ▄▄███▄▄      ▀▀▀██▄
        ██▀     ▄▄███████████▄▄       ▀▀█▄
       ██▀     ▀███████▄███████▀  ▄      ▀█▄
       ██     █▄▄ ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄▄█  █▄      ▀█▄
       ▀█▄    █████▄▄ ▀█▀ ▄▄█████   ▀█▄      ▀█
█▄      ▀█▄   ████████▄ ▄████████    ▀█▄
 ▀█▄      ▀█  ████▀█▄██ ██▄██████     ██
   ▀█▄      ██▄██████ ██████▄██    ▄██
     ▀█▄▄      ▀▀██████ ██████▀▀    ▄██
        ▀██▄▄▄     ▀▀██ ██▀▀    ▄▄▄███▀