Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:34:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT]  (Read 11089 times)
will7am (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 11:18:01 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2014, 11:46:00 PM by will7am

So this is you little prick? And you have the gall to speak of hatred? Wow!

Yes I have hatred for rghmodz. For what he has done this evening is beyond, he has gone out of his way to lie to the community, post private discussions and slander me.. I can post equally 'nasty' things he has said to me privately too, but I'm not an arsehole.  As for "racism" I will say anything when I'm beyond pissed off, I have no idea or care what race he is.

And for the last time, Brit isn't dead, it's just getting started. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:30:06 AM

So this is you little prick? And you have the gall to speak of hatred? Wow!

Yes I have hatred for rghmodz. For what he has done this evening is beyond, he has gone out of his way to lie to the community, post private discussions and slander me.. I can post equally 'nasty' things he has said to me privately too, but I'm not an arsehole.  As for "racism" I will say anything when I'm beyond pissed off, I have no idea or care what race he is.

And for the last time, Brit isn't dead, it's just getting started. Smiley

So you admit you said that then?  There really is no excuse or way back from that.  Brit wasn't dead but it is now because of you Angry
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:35:27 AM

Not something I can truly say often: Speechless...
will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:38:29 AM

Yes I said it, and you won't get an apology.  It was said in private during a heated argument, the fact that he feels it necessary to have made it public is pathetic.

Whether you think Brit is dead or not doesn't matter, because the Britcoin network will carry on and will move forward, without me I must add.

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:38:50 AM

Not something I can truly say often: Speechless...

The most alarming thing is he thinks it is acceptable because he was angry with rghmodz.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:42:22 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2014, 12:54:16 AM by Soul_eater_123

Yes I said it, and you won't get an apology.  It was said in private during a heated argument, the fact that he feels it necessary to have made it public is pathetic.

Whether you think Brit is dead or not doesn't matter, because the Britcoin network will carry on and will move forward, without me I must add.

So racist language is fine in private but exposing it is unforgivable?  It would be funny were it not so sad.  Only a moron would buy this at the auction now because if they read this thread they would run a mile.
will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 01:00:30 AM

So racist language is fine in private but exposing it is unforgivable?  It would be funny were it not so sad.  Only a moron would buy this at the auction now because if they read this thread they would run a mile.

I'm not going to speak to you about this here, once the new owner is confirmed this thread will be removed and they will have a chance at a fresh start, please keep your butthurt over a word to yourself.

purplejaguar

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 01:02:23 AM

RIP.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 01:02:36 AM

So racist language is fine in private but exposing it is unforgivable?  It would be funny were it not so sad.  Only a moron would buy this at the auction now because if they read this thread they would run a mile.

I'm not going to speak to you about this here, once the new owner is confirmed this thread will be removed and they will have a chance at a fresh start, please keep your butthurt over a word to yourself.

Like I'm scared of you?  This is dead because you killed it.  Trying to delete things won't help.  Also I and many other people are hurt because we believed in you.  Just shows how stupid we were.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 01:14:55 AM

Not that it matters anymore for you are done in crypto for good, but every time you open you mouth (post) you do yourself quite a disservice. Really. Take 24 hours to think and then decide if to answer some posts. I can tell you right away that if you do not, you will have done the best thing you can do 99 out of 100 times...
will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 01:24:40 AM

Not that it matters anymore for you are done in crypto for good, but every time you open you mouth (post) you do yourself quite a disservice. Really. Take 24 hours to think and then decide if to answer some posts. I can tell you right away that if you do not, you will have done the best thing you can do 99 out of 100 times...

I don't really care if you're upset over a word said in private, that's your problem.  If you think I'm done for good, you would be mistaken..  I will let the new owner take the rains and step away from Brit.  If you don't want to be part of the new BritCoin, then don't. Remember that BritCoin is a peer-2-peer network and not a person. Wink

clackersmaracas

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 11:27:41 AM

LETS KEEP THIS DIGITAL CURRENCY GOING AND MOVE TO BRITCOIN 2.0?

Stakeholders own the rights to the future of the coin, not a developer (unless it has been specifically created by a company) and then if the company went bankrupt, in this case The Queen (or the Crown) would decide what to do with the "asset".

I am an investor of Britcoin, and it is without doubt one of the best digital currency brands out there, it is important that as a community we ensure continuation of this digital currency.

Can we arrange, as a group of people, to get together and form a foundation to move this forward. It is essential that steps are taken to move forward from any racist comments as this is unacceptable in all forms and can actually be prosecuted by the law if someone was to report it.

I am about to buy a further 85000 Britcoins from Bittrex which wil take my stake up to 200,000 which is a substantial stake.

I would be grateful if more members of the Britcoin community can come together to take ownership of Britcoin to ensure its future is continued, an official statement by the original / current developer would be good.

It would be best to make progress in a friendly and professional manner as soon as possible to ensure the future investment of stakeholders is retained.

Comments and contact welcome.

CM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: