Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:08:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▼▲▼▲▼777Dice.eu ♕♕♕ 0% House Edge ♛♛♛ 5% Deposit Bonus ♕♕♕ Bitcoin Faucet▼▲▼▲▼  (Read 1788 times)
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 05:37:55 AM

in my opinion just proving you have some btc doesnt mean you intend to pay out and run a legit site. For all we know those came from the previous scams. You will have to earn some trust somehow, i just have a strong feeling your just another crook.

It's not very fair to tarnish my business because of what others have done, so it is guilty until proven innocent? I have good money for investing in my business, I do not need to scam.

If you really had 75 BTC, you wouldn't be running a site with a script that is available for free, buggy as hell and has backdoors.

Also the max bet is 5 BTC. That wouldn't last long with a 75 BTC bankroll, 5% bonus and 0% house edge unless the game is rigged.

The script is also available without bugs for 1 BTC. Which is the script I purchased, the 5% bonus is only for 7 day's, and I doubt anyone will be placing the max bet! and I've got more funds in cold storage just in case..

How many versions of the script did the owner release? Each one fixes a new bug or exploit. It's garbage. If you have "good money" as you claim, you would have built a much better site.

Even if this was a legit site (and i'm not saying it is), you won't get far because of the script and design. Same one has been over and over to scam people and most members here now know to stay away.

Might want to sign that hot wallet again and include a message with your bitcointalk username so people can verify it Wink

yeah it must be include a message with your bitcointalk username to other person can verify it that is your hot wallet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DiceGames (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 05:39:54 AM

in my opinion just proving you have some btc doesnt mean you intend to pay out and run a legit site. For all we know those came from the previous scams. You will have to earn some trust somehow, i just have a strong feeling your just another crook.

It's not very fair to tarnish my business because of what others have done, so it is guilty until proven innocent? I have good money for investing in my business, I do not need to scam.

If you really had 75 BTC, you wouldn't be running a site with a script that is available for free, buggy as hell and has backdoors.

Also the max bet is 5 BTC. That wouldn't last long with a 75 BTC bankroll, 5% bonus and 0% house edge unless the game is rigged.

The script is also available without bugs for 1 BTC. Which is the script I purchased, the 5% bonus is only for 7 day's, and I doubt anyone will be placing the max bet! and I've got more funds in cold storage just in case..

How many versions of the script did the owner release? Each one fixes a new bug or exploit. It's garbage. If you have "good money" as you claim, you would have built a much better site.

Even if this was a legit site (and i'm not saying it is), you won't get far because of the script and design. Same one has been over and over to scam people and most members here now know to stay away.

Might want to sign that hot wallet again and include a message with your bitcointalk username so people can verify it Wink

This is a test run, if it works then cool, if not then I will just hire a real programmer to make a bitcoin gambling site for me (if anyones interested PM me) and as far as I'm concerned I've proven myself, the signed message includes the sites URL.
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 05:41:56 AM

This is a test run, if it works then cool, if not then I will just hire a real programmer to make a bitcoin gambling site for me (if anyones interested PM me) and as far as I'm concerned I've proven myself, the signed message includes the sites URL.

What's the message you used to sign the address?
DiceGames (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 05:48:00 AM

I think its "This is 777dice.eu" or something like that, I can't remember, do you guys need the message to check?
xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 05:48:56 AM

I think its "This is 777dice.eu" or something like that, I can't remember, do you guys need the message to check?

Yes...
DiceGames (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 06:09:08 AM

Yes...

I didn't know that, any way I've signed my bitcointalk username here: G/7NgdNLS5v97kMmblt57vLQ+Xwfegfcpv2PGMG5n2PD7JOkQsv7f6JUNQ39tCxyFll/cKbSw9Naxmq8V6qMyWo=
xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 06:15:12 AM

Yes...

I didn't know that, any way I've signed my bitcointalk username here: G/7NgdNLS5v97kMmblt57vLQ+Xwfegfcpv2PGMG5n2PD7JOkQsv7f6JUNQ39tCxyFll/cKbSw9Naxmq8V6qMyWo=

You edited the posts.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850019.msg9463723#msg9463723  now shows https://blockchain.info/address/1LezspS7XFpJoqnaQUH7qpWttg3Kvi6wnV - Which has 0 BTC.

You listed https://blockchain.info/address/1LezsKhbr4gDzmQfjrkVAuhXJVzKp9PN29 as seen https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850019.msg9463723#msg9463723

Why?  Grin
xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 06:17:39 AM

This is our bankroll https://blockchain.info/address/1LezspS7XFpJoqnaQUH7qpWttg3Kvi6wnV so maximum bet will be 5 BTC until bankroll is bigger.

Quoted. Changed address so he could sign this one, that has 0 BTC.

SCAM. Looks like he logged off. Get ready for the next dice scam guys!
LiQuidx

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:13:44 AM

This is our bankroll https://blockchain.info/address/1LezspS7XFpJoqnaQUH7qpWttg3Kvi6wnV so maximum bet will be 5 BTC until bankroll is bigger.

Quoted. Changed address so he could sign this one, that has 0 BTC.

SCAM. Looks like he logged off. Get ready for the next dice scam guys!

Another scam busted (immediately). Glad that no one has fallend for it. Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████