Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:43:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Bitcoin web developer for long-term paid position  (Read 1013 times)
HouseOfKong (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:06:05 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2014, 06:29:48 PM by HouseOfKong

I am in need of a web developer with extensive experience using HTML5, PHP, Javascript, CSS, and automating bots to use an API.
Strong design (stylistic) skills would be ideal, but are not necessary at this time. Experience using a MEAN stack would be helpful as well.

This is a LONG TERM, PAID POSITION.

I am willing to pay $1,000 in bitcoin for the completion of the website, and I am willing to negotiate based on your skill-set and time-to-completion.

I will ALSO pay you a handsome salary from site revenues weekly for 3 years for on-going development and maintenance, which we will negotiate and create/sign a formal agreement, and I will need your skills to build another website shortly after the first goes live.

I currently have all of the systems I will need outlined, and they will be explained thoroughly to you once I am sure you are the right candidate for the job.

I already have a strong presence in the community I am launching this website in, so just ride my coat-tail and make some money on this project with me. A strong security mindset is a must in order to best protect user bitcoins and items.

I will be running a website for video game items that has a couple main functions:

It will need a bitcoin escrow system with two factor authentication (I will probably be going with Google Authenticator) that will allow users to deposit up to a capped €/$ amount in BTC in order to be spent in one of two ways:

1. With other users for their digital items as a trade.

2. With my built-in shop for digital items.

In order to withdraw any profits from sold items to their bitcoin wallet from their website account wallet, users will need to have two factor authentication set up.

The third function has nothing to do with bitcoin, but is a simple trading system that will need to use automated account bots interacting with a specific API to store and exchange user items.

There is one additional system that I will need to discuss with you, but this should do to get initial interest in working on this project.
I would like to be able to launch within 3 - 5 months (the sooner the better).

If anyone is interested in this project, please send your contact information and samples of your web development work to alex.digitaltreasures@gmail.com

If you don't include any previous work, I won't respond to your inquiry.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AwesomeTRADER

Activity: 238
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:20:05 AM

While I cant do everything, I can outsource what I can't do. Im okay with escro but I'll be needing money from time to time for hiring the devs.

HouseOfKong (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 06:31:14 PM

Send me a PM complete with everything you are capable of doing, what you need clarification on, and which skill-sets you will need to outsource. Please also include some links to your previous work.
HouseOfKong (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 05:08:42 AM

Still on the hunt for a web developer.
HouseOfKong (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 12:01:47 AM

Still looking.