Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:29:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's happening! --- 3̶6̶0̶$̶ 4̶5̶4̶$̶ 502$  (Read 36861 times)
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:25:52 PM

Now is the time to get them!!!
It will only take one big company /investor to double the price per coin
Also scarcity, increased difficulty mining, increased costs, lost private keys etc etc and then the block Reward halving.....
I don't know why some people just don't "get it"
50-100usd coins is gone, you missed it... Now is the time if you want to buy a ticket for the next train  Smiley
Chuu Chuu mother fuckers...

Not all trains are going uphill

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ravenjt

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:58:54 PM

Also scarcity, increased difficulty mining, increased costs, lost private keys etc etc and then the block Reward halving.....
50-100usd coins is gone, you missed it... Now is the time if you want to buy a ticket for the next train  Smiley

Are you selling tickets for the train then?
FUR11

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:03:42 PM

I always tend to get the impression that people promoting new coins are rushing to this thread and desperately try and promote their latest investment gamble they just put money in. I don't quite see how this is anything vastly different from existing cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin still has the biggest traction, acceptance, and best known name out there. That is what actually counts. (Whether this is good or bad isn't mine to decide, though)

Addition

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 03:14:29 PM

I always tend to get the impression that people promoting new coins are rushing to this thread and desperately try and promote their latest investment gamble they just put money in. I don't quite see how this is anything vastly different from existing cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin still has the biggest traction, acceptance, and best known name out there. That is what actually counts. (Whether this is good or bad isn't mine to decide, though)

Same here - that being said I do trust what Hyena's saying and according to the stats NuShares apparently is doing well over past 2 weeks. I do not invest in Alts other than BTC simply because my margins are way more profitable/consistent/liquid.

Addition

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 03:15:43 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 03:27:16 PM by Addition

Anyway back on point;

This guy has done some TA Stuff and thinks it's about to be HAPPENING AGAIN?

What do you guys think of this?

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-market-price-update-bull-market-in-sight/

Been thinking for a while a rally is surely gonna happen at some point, as much as I've been loving the sideways action I know the Whales want to make some cash!

I not a fan of all TA because most of it is subjective and draws on too many assumptions, just know we've been sideways for TIME now and somethings gonna happen either way.

Bitcoin is gonna take many more years to reach stability with respect to price index.
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 03:49:00 PM

Are you selling tickets for the train then?

Nope, I prefer to hodl mine well into the future
You have to get them from some other means
Local bitcoins are recommended though as it's easy
To get ripped off using exchanges ie gox, mintpal etc
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1011

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 05:04:45 PM

Same here - that being said I do trust what Hyena's saying and according to the stats NuShares apparently is doing well over past 2 weeks. I do not invest in Alts other than BTC simply because my margins are way more profitable/consistent/liquid.

I overestimated the NuShares rally. It's not that great if you actually look the order books, they are so thin a mendicant could manipulate the price there. However, the great thing about NuBits is that you can get out of any volatile cryptocurrency whenever you want and not hold dollars in your exchange account or bank account.

I wish Bitcoin was initially developed like that (proof of stake mining and no volatility). Then there would be no stupid ASIC arms race, energy consumption and those news reporters couldn't blame bitcoin for being volatile. Bitcoin is good as a store of value but for everyday purchases it sucks. I predict that in the long term Bitcoin will not be the most successful cryptocurrency. However, in the mid term Bitcoin will conquer new all time highs until its technical limitations start to obstruct it from further success. I'm already hating the Bitcoin-core because it makes my PC so slow, it constantly grinds the HDD, the block chain is currently 31 gigabytes and the wallet software sometimes consumes up to a gigabyte of RAM. In the mean time, Peercoin's block chain is just 420 megabytes. For 3 years I was 10% in prominent altcoins and 90% in bitcoin but now I'm 30% in altcoins and 70% in bitcoin.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
gablay12
Legendary

Activity: 918

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 05:37:52 PM

I have new orders.We go long....

The more I meet people, the more I like my dog.
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:16:41 PM

I overestimated the NuShares rally. It's not that great if you actually look the order books, they are so thin a mendicant could manipulate the price there. However, the great thing about NuBits is that you can get out of any volatile cryptocurrency whenever you want and not hold dollars in your exchange account or bank account.

I wish Bitcoin was initially developed like that (proof of stake mining and no volatility). Then there would be no stupid ASIC arms race, energy consumption and those news reporters couldn't blame bitcoin for being volatile. Bitcoin is good as a store of value but for everyday purchases it sucks. I predict that in the long term Bitcoin will not be the most successful cryptocurrency. However, in the mid term Bitcoin will conquer new all time highs until its technical limitations start to obstruct it from further success. I'm already hating the Bitcoin-core because it makes my PC so slow, it constantly grinds the HDD, the block chain is currently 31 gigabytes and the wallet software sometimes consumes up to a gigabyte of RAM. In the mean time, Peercoin's block chain is just 420 megabytes. For 3 years I was 10% in prominent altcoins and 90% in bitcoin but now I'm 30% in altcoins and 70% in bitcoin.

I burned out my laptop hdd downloading the blockchain
But I got a new one for free
Fuck that, now I use multibit, it sync in a few seconds and so simple a child could use it....
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:19:36 PM

Fuck that, now I use multibit, it sync in a few seconds and so simple a child could use it....

Works for me

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 11:44:08 PM

Works for me

Interesting, but do they have RPCs? If so, are they same/similar to bitcoin-core's RPCs?

ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:52:26 PM

I never used any other offline wallet except multibit. THe blockchain is simply way too big and takes up a lot of space if you have a SSD thats not huge. I have been using multibit since day 1 and probably will never change. I do not see any other offline wallet that offers any significant improvements
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 02:31:24 AM

I found this thread .. and how now we can comment this now?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 02:33:00 AM

I found this thread .. and how now we can comment this now?

How now, brown cow? How now indeed.

abercrombie
Legendary

Activity: 1159
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 02:40:22 AM

354 Sunday
348 Monday
335 Tuesday
319 Wednesday
rogerdonkey

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 02:41:44 AM

maybe breakdown under $300 after this week

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 02:53:44 AM

I'm afraid of this .. but what after new year ..?

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 05:09:10 AM

I'm afraid of this .. but what after new year ..?

New ath Smiley
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 11:17:05 AM

We're back to square one. Prepare for fear, uncertainty and doubt. In order to pump ripple, bitcoin must be dumped. I wonder if the XRP pump is actually correlated with the BTC dump.

Tzupy
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 11:21:06 AM

We're back to square one. Prepare for fear, uncertainty and doubt. In order to pump ripple, bitcoin must be dumped. I wonder if the XRP pump is actually correlated with the BTC dump.

This is something I can agree with you. It's possible to continue to see an inverse correlation between BTC and XRP price.

Sometimes, if it looks too bullish, it's actually bearish
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: