Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:17:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread  (Read 127531 times)
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 10:05:03 AM

Hi Guys Smiley

Yes ive been away for some time... I had some issues relationshipwise  Wink I had a difficult time unfortunately Undecided
On top of that, since bitcoin is so low, and there is hardly any "real" action on the altmarket atm. I was forced to get back to work fulltime (Ive been trading crypto fulltime since ~dec. 13) and needed to find a new job Cheesy with succes

I would also like to ask for some help of the development for Grow... A 1 man development team is not going to cut it these days. Fortunately the small community that we have atm is pretty envolved Smiley GielBier for instance is doing a great job for keeping all the tipbots alive and such... cheers mate.. Wink

So if you would like to be part of the GrowTeam, pls send me a PM

As for community members... dont be afraid to post suggestions in this thread  Wink

Good to hear you barrysand.
I was critical in some post because it was a little bit silence.

How are things going with your'e growshop.
Do you already sell something?

I understand its a hard way to develop, own a shop and having a job.

1 important thing is to getting the growshop alive.
Do you already set some advertisement?
Not in the crypto-community but mainstream advertisement.
I saw here in holland a lot of grow websites and they where not so user friendly as yours.
When you set advertisements on other websites like "marktplaats", Cannabisforums etc. people know that your'e shop exist.

When people know your'e shop exist than the shop come's soon or late alive.

I really like to hear some opinions from other community members.

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RD965

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 10:31:04 AM

Hi Guys Smiley

Yes ive been away for some time... I had some issues relationshipwise  Wink I had a difficult time unfortunately Undecided
On top of that, since bitcoin is so low, and there is hardly any "real" action on the altmarket atm. I was forced to get back to work fulltime (Ive been trading crypto fulltime since ~dec. 13) and needed to find a new job Cheesy with succes

I would also like to ask for some help of the development for Grow... A 1 man development team is not going to cut it these days. Fortunately the small community that we have atm is pretty envolved Smiley GielBier for instance is doing a great job for keeping all the tipbots alive and such... cheers mate.. Wink

As for community members... dont be afraid to post suggestions in this thread  Wink

I saw here in holland a lot of grow websites and they where not so user friendly as yours.
When you set advertisements on other websites like "marktplaats", Cannabisforums etc. people know that your'e shop exist.

Growshop is been live for ages now
penoze
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 12:24:03 PM

Hi Guys Smiley

I know that.
Try to read good Wink .

spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 01:18:36 PM

Hi Guys Smiley

I'll try to help you with that, but first I must take care for my beloved FAIL. Smiley

P.S. Imho you should renovate the thread as we talked before. Logo, no "sticky-icky" words and such...

EDIT: EmpoEx paired GROW with LTC long time ago. You should add it in OP.

gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:33:01 PM

A 1 man development team is not going to cut it these days. Fortunately the small community that we have atm is pretty envolved Smiley GielBier for instance is doing a great job for keeping all the tipbots alive and such... cheers mate.. Wink
Hehe no problem, and guess what. I'm working on twitterbot.
(currently running for skeincoin @skeintip)

-current status: tip/balance/deposit are fully working. withdrawl is a bit bugged. (need to find a proper way so ppl can do. skeinbot withdrawl adress amount message , and also include the txfees. Also atm it ignores tips to ppl with _ in their twittername.

source is here, for those that care Wink
https://github.com/Biersteker/node-tip-bot-twitter

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
RD965

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:51:35 PM

Hi Guys Smiley

I know that.
Try to read good Wink .

Oh sorry mate, too many screens  Grin
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 09:18:55 AM

Where is Barry.... We need you...
RD965

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:26:29 PM

Yep this seems a bit dead
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:17:07 PM

Pretty bad, as i have invested 2 BTC in it. One of the first ICO that i lost money on, normally with ICO you make several % profit but this time, nope.
RD965

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 08:50:24 AM

Pretty bad, as i have invested 2 BTC in it. One of the first ICO that i lost money on, normally with ICO you make several % profit but this time, nope.

ICO  Grin
travis72682

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:33:13 AM

over at coin-swap people are getting sells at over 900 sat.I realize there are no buy orders but with some patience you could sell some away... wasnt ico priced at 500 something sats?.. those of us that rented to mine are doing much worse than you. (at least as far as % loss)  You must have a decent chunk of coins

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 11:16:26 AM

Website and shop are down?

penoze
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 12:13:32 PM

End of grow??

barryzand (OP)

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:48:01 PM

End of grow??

There seems to be a problem with the hosting company.. looking into this now...

If you are impatient... pls go ahead and dump your coins... This is the last time I will state that I will not leave this project.

I am still working on some things, but like I said before.. A one man dev team isnt going to cut it these days..

Im really amazed of the people complaining Grow is dead... just because the dev isnt posting something each day, doesnt mean a coin died Roll Eyes
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 03:51:23 PM

End of grow??

If you are impatient... pls go ahead and dump your coins... This is the last time I will state that I will not leave this project.

I am still working on some things, but like I said before.. A one man dev team isnt going to cut it these days..

Im really amazed of the people complaining Grow is dead... just because the dev isnt posting something each day, doesnt mean a coin died Roll Eyes

I am still behind you Barry, but first maybe it is better to work on the face of GROW (distance it from the weed) and then develop it. Currently I have a lot of work, but when it's finished I'll talk with FAIL lead dev about GROW.

RD965

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:40:59 PM

End of grow??

I am still behind you Barry, but first maybe it is better to work on the face of GROW (distance it from the weed) and then develop it. Currently I have a lot of work, but when it's finished I'll talk with FAIL lead dev about GROW.

How are you going to distance this coin from the weed, are you nuts?
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 04:45:12 PM

I meant GROW not to be only weed-oriented coin.

RD965

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:55:48 PM

I meant GROW not to be only weed-oriented coin.

And what exactly -oriented you mean?
penoze
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:02:32 PM

End of grow??

I can't no buysupport to dump Wink

gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:41:11 PM

End of grow??

This +1

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: