Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:58:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread  (Read 127531 times)
Arux

Activity: 500
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 05:08:34 PM

Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
barryzand (OP)

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 05:12:46 PM

Wink

Grin Cheesy Cheesy
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 09:46:49 PM

Barryzand! where have you been man! lol....

I'm dopecoindude from DopeCoin and I want to see if we can work something out with you re: cryptogrowshop.

Get back to me when you can bud!

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 09:53:17 PM

Barryzand! where have you been man! lol....

I'm dopecoindude from DopeCoin and I want to see if we can work something out with you re: cryptogrowshop.

Get back to me when you can bud!

I hope it is a good deal...
SnjafSnjaf

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 05:40:06 PM

Grow coin added to C CEX voting list, guys lets vote and move this coin!
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 05:58:30 PM

You know why GROW didn't hit Bittrex, and will not hit C-CEX too, because it is drugs related.

I just did a ICO on PENCoin and PEN was added because of the huge hashrate. GROW also had huge hashrate but because it was drugs related it was rejected.

I purpose to move away from this drugs concept and this can be done by either Barry redesigning GROW or another DEV. With another DEV we have more opportunity to hit Bittrex, as a re-brand. Think of it.
SnjafSnjaf

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 07:54:45 PM

You know why GROW didn't hit Bittrex, and will not hit C-CEX too, because it is drugs related.

I just did a ICO on PENCoin and PEN was added because of the huge hashrate. GROW also had huge hashrate but because it was drugs related it was rejected.

I purpose to move away from this drugs concept and this can be done by either Barry redesigning GROW or another DEV. With another DEV we have more opportunity to hit Bittrex, as a re-brand. Think of it.

They wouldn't add it on voting list in that case... They go through every single recommendation before they add it on vote list. 
RD965

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 09:55:14 AM

Believe me that is not the problem at all
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 10:12:40 AM

Believe me that is not the problem at all

So what is the problem then? GROW had nice hashrate, pretty good hashrate but no exchanges. Look at PEN. They hit Bittrex in no time.
klm bitcoin

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:23:52 AM

Dev,glad to see you still here But some promotion should happen or this coin will be dump dead
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:49:35 AM

Dev,glad to see you still here But some promotion should happen or this coin will be dump dead

Again 3 days no login, this guy is crap. We really need to find a new person, re-design the coin and push it forward. It is no use to keep the coin like this. Barry fault and is 5 BTC richer and now enjoying some nice expensive restaurant moments. He is eating with our money just unacceptable!!!

I will take the necessary steps against Barry. Either he refunds all the ICO people or i will take legal actions against him.
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 05:20:16 AM

Again 3 days no login, this guy is crap. We really need to find a new person, re-design the coin and push it forward. It is no use to keep the coin like this. Barry fault and is 5 BTC richer and now enjoying some nice expensive restaurant moments. He is eating with our money just unacceptable!!!

I will take the necessary steps against Barry. Either he refunds all the ICO people or i will take legal actions against him.

Sounds like a good plan to me ^^ .

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
ehalvers

Activity: 513

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 05:22:04 AM

If anyone was wondering I did receive the ICO gift. I think I also might have been the only ICO investor to ask for it.

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 08:35:10 AM

If anyone was wondering I did receive the ICO gift. I think I also might have been the only ICO investor to ask for it.

Greatn at least he did that ... but still do we want a future for this coin or not?

In the current structure it is impossible for me to promote this coin in a way that it will hit Bittrex.

We need a DEV (a working DEV) a new idea, and then i can do something with this coin. Most of the time the coins that i was involved hit Bittrex, most likely because of a spam campaign Smiley but at least it hit Bittrex.
ehalvers

Activity: 513

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 09:04:06 AM

Greatn at least he did that ... but still do we want a future for this coin or not?

In the current structure it is impossible for me to promote this coin in a way that it will hit Bittrex.

We need a DEV (a working DEV) a new idea, and then i can do something with this coin. Most of the time the coins that i was involved hit Bittrex, most likely because of a spam campaign Smiley but at least it hit Bittrex.

I just want to be able to spend GROW in the shop....That should have been a priority of some kind. I understand that requires some kind of market but there are ways that could have possibly been circumvented for a short time.

Would love to see something from this coin but the aloof Barry seems to be busy.

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       
RD965

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 08:52:49 AM

He said he was going to do it!

We just need a takeover with a decent dev
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 10:40:25 AM

I give a nice bounty for that 10,000 GROW coins is not bad, when there are only 1,500,000 coins. If some more people give away some coins then we can maybe get 50,000 or who knows 100,000 coins, and then this is a nice amount for the new DEV to make it work, and to make some good profit too. I remember the VOOT take over, and that guy made a lot of money. Or the BLU take over. A take over can work if dev is also working.
RD965

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 02:50:01 PM

I give a nice bounty for that 10,000 GROW coins is not bad, when there are only 1,500,000 coins. If some more people give away some coins then we can maybe get 50,000 or who knows 100,000 coins, and then this is a nice amount for the new DEV to make it work, and to make some good profit too. I remember the VOOT take over, and that guy made a lot of money. Or the BLU take over. A take over can work if dev is also working.

I guess a dev will get a bounty in BTC  Grin
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 05:13:27 PM

if he works hard enough then GROW coins will be worth more then BTC.
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 05:28:08 PM

if he works hard enough then GROW coins will be worth more then BTC.

Wake-up placebo...
Youre dreaming.

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: