Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:37:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread  (Read 127525 times)
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:25:50 PM

I just realized one benefit to this site. It's one of very few e-commerce growing supply stores that accepts any type of cryptocoin. I can see a tiny little market for such a thing. Image combining super discounts with anonymity in this market place!

I don't think that the e-commerce store owner should try to make this some sort of job that he lives on by making profits from each sale.

What do people think about this idea:

- Perform a coinswap and create 2 million new grow coins.
- Do a second round funding, 2 million coin sales at a new price of 1140 satoshi a coin.
- Now that an e-commerce store has been created 22.8 BTC seems like it could be raised easily.
- The 22.8 BTC raised will be used to purchase a shipping container of whatever product is the most popular.
- Sell that product for a small 5% to 10% markup.
- Get the grow army to spam every growing forum and sell out of everything in 1 day.
- Find out which product people want next.
- Repeat process with the next product.

p.s. giving away 1 million coins for 2 weeks of useless PoW mining was dumb. You should have just given coins away to people who wanted to stake and tried to get 100 people permanently staking 10,000 coins each.

Sad that you miss the ICO? Looks like it Cheesy

Not sad as of now.

Right now the site is useless except to people living in Holland, who want to pay retail price with a cryptocoin and who want to supply their address to the seller. I don't think that market is very large...

I'm trying to give some advice on how to improve this coin to something big.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:56:35 PM

I just realized one benefit to this site. It's one of very few e-commerce growing supply stores that accepts any type of cryptocoin. I can see a tiny little market for such a thing. Image combining super discounts with anonymity in this market place!

I don't think that the e-commerce store owner should try to make this some sort of job that he lives on by making profits from each sale.

- Do a second round funding, 2 million coin sales at a new price of 1140 satoshi a coin.
- Now that an e-commerce store has been created 22.8 BTC seems like it could be raised easily.
- The 22.8 BTC raised will be used to purchase a shipping container of whatever product is the most popular.
- Get the grow army to spam every growing forum and sell out of everything in 1 day.

p.s. giving away 1 million coins for 2 weeks of useless PoW mining was dumb. You should have just given coins away to people who wanted to stake and tried to get 100 people permanently staking 10,000 coins each.

Not sad as of now.

Right now the site is useless except to people living in Holland, who want to pay retail price with a cryptocoin and who want to supply their address to the seller. I don't think that market is very large...

This is still a lot more then what 90% of the coins are currently offering today.
happpyier

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:05:48 PM

Has anyone made a purchase from the website yet?
ehalvers

Activity: 513
Merit: 500

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:11:37 PM

Has anyone made a purchase from the website yet?

I am waiting on my ICO voucher, then I plan on getting a few things from the shop to see how everything goes  Smiley

I also am excited to see the impact on the markets once a few purchases are made. The 1% burn rate could get interesting.

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       
RD965

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:37:25 PM

Coinswap buy orders at 300 of course beginning well as I said....
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:56:12 PM

I've been pushing someone to try this free store idea for along time. I tried a small version of it at a festival with a popup tent. I sold out, selling stuff at a 20% markup.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:03:46 PM

I've been pushing someone to try this free store idea for along time. I tried a small version of it at a festival with a popup tent. I sold out, selling stuff at a 20% markup.

Do you know... in this world nothing is for free.
ehalvers

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:41:37 PM

Hard to justify selling into those unless you are just wanting out at a pretty sizable loss  Undecided

I definitely was not expecting someone to take out the 10k I had a 600 on empoex haha.

More GROW for me though  Wink  Been staking like a mad man.

I don't think the miners will be taking profits below 1k satoshi either. BUT I guess people will do what they please  Smiley

Mining is almost over and the coin will become more and more scarce once the shop gets going.

There is no such thing as a free lunch either, eh?

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 09:49:58 PM

Hard to justify selling into those unless you are just wanting out at a pretty sizable loss  Undecided

I definitely was not expecting someone to take out the 10k I had a 600 on empoex haha.

More GROW for me though  Wink  Been staking like a mad man.

I don't think the miners will be taking profits below 1k satoshi either. BUT I guess people will do what they please  Smiley

Mining is almost over and the coin will become more and more scarce once the shop gets going.

There is no such thing as a free lunch either, eh?

If GROW is currently worth 1k satoshi it means that it's about 50 to 100% (depends on diff.) more profitable to mine than any other coin. If they were more buy orders hashrate will be a lot more than 1.4 GH's... There are a lot of "If"'s here. Cheesy Like I said several times.. I'm not worried at all. Look at BitBay or FindYou.. first gathered 3k BTC in ICO, the second was spread for free, giving time to 10s of people dreaming for some HUGE profits. Back in the days one coin needed months to make some success. Currently we are witnessing how 100s of coins are dying in less than a month. You can make some profits on them, but you gotta know what you are doing.... it's a dangerous game. GROW is still young and it will surely finds it's place if Barry (and community) is dedicated enough.

barryzand (OP)

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 11:47:00 PM

Not sad as of now.

We have a privacy disclaimer at our shop... We dont sell private information to 3rd partys or whatever... Claiming only dutch people benefit from this shop is a bit ridiculous..  We offer worldwide shipping, so why would that limit us to dutch clients only?

Our prices are not bad compared to similair webshops. Some products are cheaper, some are slightly more expensive. That is the way it works with all e-commerce websites.
A coin swap is out of the question. I dont see any reason for us to do this at this point. We already offer things other cannabiscoins dont have.. We actually delivered, and they are still "working".

All we need are bigger exchanges.. but their fees are really insane. Once things get started, they have guaranteed volume imo. The whole legal review statements are rubbish. They just want entrance money. Coinswap was kind enough to list us after a good decent talk.
barryzand (OP)

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 12:20:51 AM

I will be offline in irc for a while... some roadworkers bashed the cable it seems  Cheesy

And android irc still sucks these days  Cheesy so I will be back tomorrow
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 06:21:42 AM

Mining is over... staking time. Cheesy

travis72682

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:51:01 AM

So people can use countless multiple accouncts to game the system and get a huge bag for free.  At least when they have to rent hash they cant sell for 1 sat and have it be profit.  With free coins anything is profit so more are willing to dump for peanuts. Care to tell me how is that better?

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:16:17 AM

indeed, but also time to get on exchanges. What the hell happens with C-CEX, normally they are pretty fast with adding coins? Did they miss this one, hashrate was pretty high so...
ehalvers

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:29:02 AM

indeed, but also time to get on exchanges. What the hell happens with C-CEX, normally they are pretty fast with adding coins? Did they miss this one, hashrate was pretty high so...

Looking at the rich list; there are less then 25 Addresses with more then 10k GROW. And 2 wallets with close to 50% of GROW.

And doesn't look like anyone is willing to sell very much haha. At this point we just need exposure and buy pressure. Just need to be patient and people will begin noticing the value of this coin  Smiley Hopefully some of the people with larger amounts will spread the love haha

Looking forward to receiving my voucher from the ICO, if everything goes smoothly I plan on getting a few things from the store  Cheesy

Coin supply is around 1.6 million correct?

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 08:35:00 AM

Looking at the rich list; there are less then 25 Addresses with more then 10k GROW. And 2 wallets with close to 50% of GROW.

And doesn't look like anyone is willing to sell very much haha. At this point we just need exposure and buy pressure. Just need to be patient and people will begin noticing the value of this coin  Smiley Hopefully some of the people with larger amounts will spread the love haha

Looking forward to receiving my voucher from the ICO, if everything goes smoothly I plan on getting a few things from the store  Cheesy

One of the first 2 wallets is mine and I am planning to make a giveaway which imo has never been done. It will be something like double the amounts of the last 50 addresses in top100, but I will think on it a bit more and I will talk with Barry about it.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:42:58 AM

One of the first 2 wallets is mine and I am planning to make a giveaway which imo has never been done. It will be something like double the amounts of the last 50 addresses in top100, but I will think on it a bit more and I will talk with Barry about it.

Then i will be the other wallet Cheesy i didn't check the rich list, but most likely it is me Cheesy Anyway, i'm running some giveaways, but i find it useless to give away coins without people really doing something for it, because people will just dump the coins and not keep it and promote it.

Also the promotions that i have run is something that also generate me indirectly $ and this will move back into GROW.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 09:01:44 AM

Then i will be the other wallet Cheesy i didn't check the rich list, but most likely it is me Cheesy Anyway, i'm running some giveaways, but i find it useless to give away coins without people really doing something for it, because people will just dump the coins and not keep it and promote it.

Also the promotions that i have run is something that also generate me indirectly $ and this will move back into GROW.

Nowadays it is useless to control 25% of the market. If some people have more coins, they will be more interested in promoting it and increase it's value, if they are just waiting for the price to rise and dump it - we can't do anything about it. I can say that I will not dump my coins, but so what? Those 2 wallets at the top are looking scary to many people. I will think a bit more, but I plan to give large portion of my coins for free or share some with Barry who can use them for promotions.

ehalvers

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:02:54 AM

I had my suspicions haha  Tongue

looking forward to what you are planning on doing spartak_t I will be participating for sure  Cheesy

And yes I agree Placebo, many people participating in the giveaways are just going to dump them on the market, which will probably end up back with the bagholders lol. But maybe a few smart people will grab up some of the dumps too.

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       
ehalvers

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:04:23 AM

Nowadays it is useless to control 25% of the market. If some people have more coins, they will be more interested in promoting it and increase it's value, if they are just waiting for the price to rise and dump it - we can't do anything about it. I can say that I will not dump my coins, but so what? Those 2 wallets at the top are looking scary to many people. I will think a bit more, but I plan to give large portion of my coins for free or share some with Barry who can use them for promotions.

I know all I want to do is spend my GROW on the store and let them stake  Grin

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: