Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:07:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread  (Read 127531 times)
ehalvers

Activity: 513
Merit: 500

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 09:45:04 PM

I'm stubborn. Cheesy This fits with the colors of the original logo.

Maybe you need to focus on promoting the coin and not just making logo's? What do you think? You can make 100 logo's but if nobody get in on GROW then it doesn't really matter.

We really need to organize some activity here so that C-CEX will add us. Hopefully with C-CEX we will see some volume... It is ok for a coin to not get listed on a exchange or not being traded on a exchange for some time, but now it really starts to become urgent.

Yes, I can make 200 logo's as well, but if GROW doesn't build community support, the place were it's traded will be irrelevant. Look at XPY and their mind-blowing 540 BTC volume on coin-swap alone. Do you think that coin-swap can take credit for that volume? I guess not.. Can we now please focus on spreading GROW and worry about exchanges later?

I believe with my multiple giveways on twitter, and with a lot of tweets on twitter i'm one of the person that use $GROW or #GROWCOIN the most. When i search for it, then 80% of the posts are coming from me. So i think if everybody would do the same effort as me, then the GROW spreading will be huge, but nobody is doing it, or just a few.

I think the coin is just inherently tough to 'push' so-to-speak.

The market is flooded with marijuana related coins at the moment all promising very out-landish things, and many of them are falling short. And just like those coins the market for GROW is very small.

Most of those coins just need marijuana enthusiasts who want to be able to purchase the flower with the coins, which seems like a great idea until you get into the nitty gritty of it all. i.e. PoS payment processing, dispensaries accepting your coin, and the fact that there is a relatively small amount of people who buy medical cannabis and use crypto-currencies. This could be solved if your every-day street dealer accepted your crypto-currency, but just typing that made me giggle.

GROW is very different from almost all of these coins but seems to be getting missed in the sea of 'cannabis' coins.

I think I will be the first successful CryptoGROWshop 'sale' and I am very excited as to what we have in store for the future. I am going to try to promote the shop a little on a few forums that are related to growing cannabis or obtaining the necessary materials.

I know for a fact that Barry's shop is easily the most aesthetically appealing and extremely easy to use. The whole transaction was very smooth and I don't think adding a crypto-currency payment would complicate things at all. The selection may be a little small at the moment but is very young, I'm sure Barry will get around to adding plenty of more listings.

I am a self-proclaimed social media hermit, no facebook, twitter, instgram. I would love to find a way to help you guys spread the coin and try to get people excited about what we are trying to do.

Create a global community of cultivators who can all go to once place to get strong genetics, good tents, powerful lights, stable nutrients, and good information. Once the infrastructure starts to appear I think people will follow.

It would be a little tough if Barry was getting flooded with shop orders and try to get this project off the ground  Smiley

Lets all be patient and try to 'GROW' a little  Cheesy

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:49:10 AM

I'm absolutely shocked this coin isn't live on the big exchanges as of yet
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:24:59 AM

Been watching Growcoin from a distance and I like what you guys are doing.  Seems like you appropriated the ICO funds towards the website and towards development... giving Growcoin-holders a nice boost of confidence.

I'm working on a spreadsheet with side-by-side comparison of cannabis cryptocurrencies... it will include lots of details for investors old and new... right now it's Cannacoin(CCN), CannabisCoin(CANN), Potcoin(POT), HempCoin(THC), MaryJaneCoin(MARYJ), and Growcoin(GROW)

If you guys are interested I can share it here when I'm finished
ehalvers

Activity: 513

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:28:40 AM

I'm absolutely shocked this coin isn't live on the big exchanges as of yet

Bittrex wanted a 5 BTC 'review' fee, siting that they don't want to be involved with a Marijuana coin or something of the sorts (Barry may correct me). That seems a little ridiculous when they are trading several other Marijuana coins with no problem.

I think the biggest thing that is holding us back right now is the low volume. The PoW phase was fairly difficult, net hashrate stayed at or above 2.5 GH/s and went almost as high as 9 GH/s if I recall. It was also cut short by the amount of PoS blocks found during the PoW phase. This caused the total coin-supply to only reach about 1.6 million GROW. So far it seems as if many of the miners have kept small amounts of the coins due to the low volume on the three small exchanges we are currently on. I think the miners will start selling for profits at about 1250 satoshis. the ICO price being about 550 satoshis per coin. I can only hope that we have enough buy support that the market will not crash  Smiley

If you take a look at the rich list in the OP you an get an idea of the distribution of GROW.

The larger ICO investors have been doing some great giveaways with the hope of spreading the coin around, but it seems as only a few people are taking full advantage of them.

It would be awesome if we could get some things bought through the store with different crypto's to make sure everything is working fine. And once coins start finding their way into the unusable address (i.e. burned/destroyed) people will being noticing the value of the coin and the idea behind it.

Been watching Growcoin from a distance and I like what you guys are doing.  Seems like you appropriated the ICO funds towards the website and towards development... giving Growcoin-holders a nice boost of confidence.

I'm working on a spreadsheet with side-by-side comparison of cannabis cryptocurrencies... it will include lots of details for investors old and new... right now it's Cannacoin(CCN), CannabisCoin(CANN), Potcoin(POT), HempCoin(THC), MaryJaneCoin(MARYJ), and Growcoin(GROW)

If you guys are interested I can share it here when I'm finished

Anything to help this coin get some exposure would be awesome. I was contemplating the idea of posting in the CANNABIScoin thread about the cryptoGROWshop accepting it but I feel as if they might be hostile to the idea of supporting another crypto by spending theirs  Undecided

I know a certain altcoin.center was trying to band a few of these coins together for the greater good of the MMJ community but it looks like it is just going to be a dogfight between value and usability. GROW of course having the upperhand in the latter due to the working store  Grin

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 11:28:00 AM

I don't know why nobody mentioned it, but GROW is already on Coinmarketcap with 11BTC cap which is twice the ICO. Grin

barryzand (OP)

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 12:39:40 PM

I don't know why nobody mentioned it, but GROW is already on Coinmarketcap with 11BTC cap which is twice the ICO. Grin

Yes Smiley that took some time though  Huh

But as you can see.. Stalking them with messages actually worked out  Cool

EDIT:

Over 1000 posts in the thread.  Smiley

Next stop, 2000  Wink
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 12:41:58 PM

Yes Smiley that took some time though  Huh

But as you can see.. Stalking them with messages actually worked out  Cool

Of course it works Smiley More stalking is in fact needed. Why did i not bought some Ripple a few months ago Cheesy BTC is crashing and Ripple is moving up very nicely. In fact all altcoins are crashing, 3 weeks ago you had 28 coins with a marketcap more then $1M and now only 24. I believe that say enough....
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 12:46:17 PM

Ripple will breach $1B market cap in about 1-2 weeks. I predicted that 1 month ago. I expect to drop well over $650-680M and then it will skyrocket.

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:08:46 PM

Ripple will breach $1B market cap in about 1-2 weeks. I predicted that 1 month ago. I expect to drop well over $650-680M and then it will skyrocket.

Again another indicates that this market is run by a few big Chinese people with a lot of money. There is no reason at all why it should move higher like this. All this virtual market is based on a few people with a lot of money. Those BTC movements, believe me it are just a few people that decide when it will move up and when down, as face it. $5M in volume or so, is nothing for those big players.
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:28:24 PM

Again another indicates that this market is run by a few big Chinese people with a lot of money. There is no reason at all why it should move higher like this. All this virtual market is based on a few people with a lot of money. Those BTC movements, believe me it are just a few people that decide when it will move up and when down, as face it. $5M in volume or so, is nothing for those big players.

Shhhh  Wink Dont ruin their plan..  Cheesy
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 01:46:10 PM

Shhhh  Wink Dont ruin their plan..  Cheesy

tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:02:02 PM

I'm filling in some more info on this spreadsheet.  Is Barry Zand the real name of the creator of Growcoin?  I want to put accurate information on who the coin creator is and if this person utilized an altcoin consultant for the creation of Growcoin protocol, or if the Growcoin creator and protocol developer are same person.  I have the real names for the other coin creators.

Thanks in advance.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 07:15:32 PM

I'm filling in some more info on this spreadsheet.  Is Barry Zand the real name of the creator of Growcoin?  I want to put accurate information on who the coin creator is and if this person utilized an altcoin consultant for the creation of Growcoin protocol, or if the Growcoin creator and protocol developer are same person.  I have the real names for the other coin creators.

Thanks in advance.

Just joking. Grin Congratulations on your efforts! I believe that Barry will answer you soon. 

RD965

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:45:37 PM

Were not going anywhere with coinswap guys  Wink
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:30:35 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2014, 10:48:30 PM by tokyopotato

Here is the comparison chart I have completed for now in Microsoft Excel format. If someone wants to add more coins or information feel free to share it and utilize however you want. Remember to always isolate and virus scan files when downloading.  I have provided the upload link and a virus scan of said file at VirusTotal.com

Cannabis related table V0.1.xlsx
Filesize: 0.015 MB
File upload date: 2014-12-17 23:26:54
Number of downloads: 0

File description:
Cannabis related cryptocurrency comparison chart

Download link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=08167219752153739366

Virus scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/118371fc8370101d7885c219c70b0af0978a2cbc3dc03907831222a271e7f57f/analysis/1418855251/
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:28:20 PM

GROWCOIN got listed on Cryptonator https://www.cryptonator.com/rates/GROW-BTC

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:36:33 PM

Thank you for that, I will add it in the OP shortly

I'm filling in some more info on this spreadsheet.  Is Barry Zand the real name of the creator of Growcoin?  I want to put accurate information on who the coin creator is and if this person utilized an altcoin consultant for the creation of Growcoin protocol, or if the Growcoin creator and protocol developer are same person.  I have the real names for the other coin creators.

Thanks in advance.

Please send me a PM with some more information  Wink

As you guys might have noticed I have been "away" for a bit. I had some personal things to deal with. I will be fulltime on Grow again starting tomorrow  Smiley
CoinSwap-Jared

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:39:49 PM

Were not going anywhere with coinswap guys  Wink

You seem to have some major issues with coin-swap.net, as I've noticed in several threads you badmouth our exchange. Please tell us what it is that you have a problem with and we'll gladly sort it out.
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:51:58 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2014, 12:13:19 AM by tokyopotato

I'm filling in some more info on this spreadsheet.  Is Barry Zand the real name of the creator of Growcoin?  I want to put accurate information on who the coin creator is and if this person utilized an altcoin consultant for the creation of Growcoin protocol, or if the Growcoin creator and protocol developer are same person.  I have the real names for the other coin creators.

Thanks in advance.

Please send me a PM with some more information  Wink

As you guys might have noticed I have been "away" for a bit. I had some personal things to deal with. I will be fulltime on Grow again starting tomorrow  Smiley

Hi barryzand,

The spreadsheet is now open to everyone, I refer to you simply as BCT user: barryzand (anonymous developer) and anyone can update it with more info and release it how they wish Smiley

Keep up the good work...

And more thing...

Coin-Swap.Net is a great exchange... I particularly love the wallet/network status page with health for all the coins
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 01:02:03 AM

I'm filling in some more info on this spreadsheet.  Is Barry Zand the real name of the creator of Growcoin?  I want to put accurate information on who the coin creator is and if this person utilized an altcoin consultant for the creation of Growcoin protocol, or if the Growcoin creator and protocol developer are same person.  I have the real names for the other coin creators.

Thanks in advance.

Please send me a PM with some more information  Wink

As you guys might have noticed I have been "away" for a bit. I had some personal things to deal with. I will be fulltime on Grow again starting tomorrow  Smiley

Hi barryzand,

The spreadsheet is now open to everyone, I refer to you simply as BCT user: barryzand (anonymous developer) and anyone can update it with more info and release it how they wish Smiley

Keep up the good work...

And more thing...

Coin-Swap.Net is a great exchange... I particularly love the wallet/network status page with health for all the coins

Yes coin-swap is a nice exchange. I really hope for those guys their exchange will kick off someday soon. As in a minimum of 100 btc a day or something. I heard they were updating a lot of stuff, so.. fingers crossed... It can do us some good to Smiley

I made a deal with them for listing. And tipped them a small amount of btc after they were adding us for free anyway. Banner on the main page of the webshop  Wink Helping each other is always better then paying tons of money for a one time service Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: