Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:43:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread  (Read 127531 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 09:48:07 AM

Alright... Im planning to add more seeds then just cannabisseeds.
Veggies and fruit seeds will be added after I find a good supplier for those. Wink

I have to take a good look at the webshop itself... Because it needs a new catecory and such for this.. So I need to re-arrange the menus etc.

I asked a few of my friends about their opinion about the logos.. They all think the one we hae now is still the best option... I might change the canabisstyle into a more "every plant" kind of design

Great idea because I want to plant here veggies with my Mum and one day we wanna buy land and build 0 energy home so yeah get the veggie seeds and I will buy some asap.. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 09:51:42 AM

Barry,

Re-marketing should be on top of your list imo. I also agree that GROW must not be related only to weed and we already had some conversations on that. I will draw something like roadmap (ideas) and I will contact you soon. In the mean time send me your e-mail on PM as I asked you 10 times. Smiley

Guys,

Exchanges are important of course, but they aren't most important. You can contribute with ideas, you can involve more people in GROW and try building it little by little. Look at DNotes for example. They never tried to create hype and their growth is one of the most natural on the market (top3-5 imo). Barry launched GROW and said "There will be online shop and you can really buy something there with GROW." and delivered it. What else do you want? Let's try to build something instead talking about price and exchanges.

No need for 're-marketing'....come on, how long has this coin even been launched....

We need to try to just be a little more patient with this. I really think we have something special here and I would hate to see it being written off as a failure before it is given a chance. Just because this coin hadn't been hyped up to unbelievable proportions doesn't mean it can't succeed.

GROW set out to be a MMJ cultivators coin that can be used to obtain the information and supplies needed to attain beautiful flowers. Let's see if we can give that dream a go before changing it to something else.

Looks like coin-swap is still having some issues. But once that is back-up I think we need to look towards the seed giveaway as a way to put the shop out there and a chance to promote GROW.

Giveaway/Raffle Idea:

Create a raffle ticket in the store that can be purchased with 600-1200 GROW ($1-2). Should be ez-pz.  Smiley

Will get the coin destruction started and may get some attention from people on the sidelines waiting to get in.

I think we can get everything we want out of this coin (success) if we just put our heads together and come up with some innovative things to get the attention of potential investors. Barry gave us a great foundation to work on, lets not pervert from the original goal.

*steps off soapbox*

I am def in for a weekly raffle/lottery ticket.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 01:08:40 PM

When we will see some action  Cheesy.
When we see more buy-support.

If this continue on this way this coin not gonna work out.

Why its not gonna work out. You can spend this coin only at 1 shop.

If a coin want to work out it needs infrastructure.
Spendable at 1 shop isn't enough because the profit what 1 shop can make is not enough to make this coin a success.

I think people must ask there self a question:

1. Should i buy btc to buy growcoins and then spend in a online growshop.
( a lot of work for growers)

of

2. Pin some cash and going to the growshop around the corner.
Every city in the Netherlands have 1 or more growshops.

Maybe i am critical but i am also a realist.

I saw the roadmap and it don't impress me. Everything is related to 1 growshop. (and some games).
Do some think work and create infrastructure to make growcoin more usable.

Why should we focus on other shops atm?  Every merchant can add us at any time if they want to. We are added on cointopay.com. So were already accesible for many merchants. That is already one step ahead of many other altcoins. Talking about other merchants while we are not even listed on a high volume exchange is not going to work at this time. And yes, maybe dutch poeple would go to their around the corner growshop... But the Dutch market alone is not what we are aiming for.
The roadmap is of course based on the coin and the webshop... What else should we focus on in your opinion?

Yes, everything seems to be based on that 1 shop, in fact it should be a coin for all shops not for something specific. In fact grow should be more linked to growing opportunities, and not grow related to weed etc. It should be somehow re-marketing. I had a discussion with C-CEX yesterday, and they will not add GROW because they don't like the concept. I believe the same problem applies to Bittrex. If we move away from the weed type of concept (in fact the hype around CANN is already over) and move to something more related to growing business etc, then this coin can explode.

Guys, I am open for re-marketing. But I can't offer any other services then the GrowShop. I dont run an electronic shop or somehing you know...

As far as the "cann hype". It was never my intention to ride a hype, I wanted to bring something new. Which I did imo.

About c-cex, that is the first time I hear about this. It makes me wonder why they said other things to me.. Not really professional to not be direct towards me, but giving me the feeling we are on the top of their list Roll Eyes I dont know what to think about that tbh Undecided After all my attempts for contact, they never said anything to me about this. I am also wondering what it is they dont like then Huh With all due respect, shitcoin after shitcoin gets a listing there.. Maybe we arent "shit" enough for them or something  Cheesy Funny they did add Euphoria coin which launched after us, and is selling some kind of natural "drugs" or something

I will try to contact them today, to have a nice chat  Wink

Why should we focus on other shops atm?

To make grow more usable. If there are more coins in circulation, the value of a coin rise because there are only 1,6million coins available.
It is not alone other shops. It can be websites also. Like gambling websites for example.

Planning development things what people can use as a tool to use grow.
(i already saw that android wallet and the webwallet).
If i personal wan't to create buy-support in this coin i want to see some think work on a higher level.

I like to see that the community also create buy-support.
With a few btc this coin can stay stable around 500sat.
I see here some smart community members who maybe also can help to make this coin a growing success.

With some more think work this coin can grow to $0,1. I though something around 4k sat.

Maybe i am critical in my post but that is not to fud this coin.
Just some opinions what you can use and help to get things better.
When i invest in a coin i ask myself a question:
Why should people wan't to use a specific coin

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 02:36:54 PM

Spendable at 1 shop isn't enough because the profit what 1 shop can make is not enough to make this coin a success.

of

I saw the roadmap and it don't impress me. Everything is related to 1 growshop. (and some games).

Why should we focus on other shops atm?  Every merchant can add us at any time if they want to. We are added on cointopay.com. So were already accesible for many merchants. That is already one step ahead of many other altcoins. Talking about other merchants while we are not even listed on a high volume exchange is not going to work at this time. And yes, maybe dutch poeple would go to their around the corner growshop... But the Dutch market alone is not what we are aiming for.
The roadmap is of course based on the coin and the webshop... What else should we focus on in your opinion?

Yes, everything seems to be based on that 1 shop, in fact it should be a coin for all shops not for something specific. In fact grow should be more linked to growing opportunities, and not grow related to weed etc. It should be somehow re-marketing. I had a discussion with C-CEX yesterday, and they will not add GROW because they don't like the concept. I believe the same problem applies to Bittrex. If we move away from the weed type of concept (in fact the hype around CANN is already over) and move to something more related to growing business etc, then this coin can explode.

Guys, I am open for re-marketing. But I can't offer any other services then the GrowShop. I dont run an electronic shop or somehing you know...

As far as the "cann hype". It was never my intention to ride a hype, I wanted to bring something new. Which I did imo.

About c-cex, that is the first time I hear about this. It makes me wonder why they said other things to me.. Not really professional to not be direct towards me, but giving me the feeling we are on the top of their list Roll Eyes I dont know what to think about that tbh Undecided After all my attempts for contact, they never said anything to me about this. I am also wondering what it is they dont like then Huh With all due respect, shitcoin after shitcoin gets a listing there.. Maybe we arent "shit" enough for them or something  Cheesy Funny they did add Euphoria coin which launched after us, and is selling some kind of natural "drugs" or something

To make grow more usable. If there are more coins in circulation, the value of a coin rise because there are only 1,6million coins available.
It is not alone other shops. It can be websites also. Like gambling websites for example.

If i personal wan't to create buy-support in this coin i want to see some think work on a higher level.

I see here some smart community members who maybe also can help to make this coin a growing success.

With some more think work this coin can grow to $0,1. I though something around 4k sat.

I've put some support on coin-swap. Keeping the coin stable at 500Sats will not cost a lot. Only 8 BTC, and the big bag holders are not planning to sell at 500sats anyway, so ...

But look at ESC. I don't know why this coin is moving hard from time to time, but it is also depending on the people that own a lot of coins,what do they want, will they put some more money in it to create volume, are they waiting for some new development?

I'm one of the big owners, but even my giveaways aren't retweeted by any of the community. So lets first ask ourself "WHAT CAN WE DO FOR THE COIN!! and not WHAT WILL BARRY DO FOR USE? ". We all can help, when the community is LAZY then you can have the greatest dev of all time but your coin will stay under the radar. If community is WORKING HARD  then even shit coins will have a big marketcap.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 02:45:04 PM

What about Guldencoin... They are from the netherlands too. Maybe some sites will be interesting to allow GROWCoin too? Maybe PEG the coin against a certain value? To protect the shops that want to use GROWCoin, but then you again have the problem with low value of the coin itself. If someone has to pay $100 in GROWCoins then he is paying 10% of all coins...
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:35:01 PM

of

I've put some support on coin-swap. Keeping the coin stable at 500Sats will not cost a lot. Only 8 BTC, and the big bag holders are not planning to sell at 500sats anyway, so ...

But look at ESC. I don't know why this coin is moving hard from time to time, but it is also depending on the people that own a lot of coins,what do they want, will they put some more money in it to create volume, are they waiting for some new development?

I'm one of the big owners, but even my giveaways aren't retweeted by any of the community. So lets first ask ourself "WHAT CAN WE DO FOR THE COIN!! and not WHAT WILL BARRY DO FOR USE? ". We all can help, when the community is LAZY then you can have the greatest dev of all time but your coin will stay under the radar. If community is WORKING HARD  then even shit coins will have a big marketcap.

Here we see somebody with a strong opinion.

That is one thing what i trying to say.
Barry build for the community a car, people must only learn how to ride it.
Without Barry we have no car, Without community the car can't ride.

I calculated it to that with 8btc the coin can keep staying around 500sat.
I am available to put some buy-support. On the other side i cant create buy-support if there is not enough community support.
What if people sell me all their coins and i am bagholding 1.6mil useless coins.
I hope community members understand the market and realize that a market with no buy support is a dead market.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 04:27:38 PM

Market is back online:

https://coin-swap.net/market/GROW/BTC
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 04:36:14 PM

For me it is all pretty easy.

I want to spread GROW love by rewarding people with some GROW coins and indirectly trying to make some little profit out of it too. They are a few PTC sites that i have used for giving away some GROW coins, by people helping with some clicks they also help me, and it generate me some nice profit, profit that can be used to buyback and support a higher coin price.

So please start following me on twitter.

https://twitter.com/freedom190000

Retweet the posts around GROW, GROWCOIN and let this baby move higher.

In fact if people were all like qiwoman2 then i would already earn a lot of money, all money to support GROW. Already put in .60 BTC buy support.
lockepi

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 06:47:45 PM

of

Here we see somebody with a strong opinion.

That is one thing what i trying to say.
Barry build for the community a car, people must only learn how to ride it.
Without Barry we have no car, Without community the car can't ride.

I calculated it to that with 8btc the coin can keep staying around 500sat.
I am available to put some buy-support. On the other side i cant create buy-support if there is not enough community support.
What if people sell me all their coins and i am bagholding 1.6mil useless coins.
I hope community members understand the market and realize that a market with no buy support is a dead market.

if you bought all coins at 8btc, you could easily pump the coin to the moon and make atleast 20-40 times on it by pumping it yourself as were still on little exchanges. the coin has a good enough dev for people to buy when it hits other exchanges
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:22:40 PM

Nobody has all the coins Smiley

In fact i'm trying to spread the word as much as possible:

Now even using bitcoingarden to give away some coins...

http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=2313.0

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 01:44:26 PM

Another crazy 10 / 100 GROW COIN giveway.

https://twitter.com/freedom190000/status/547386675794821120

More info at http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=2317.0 too.

If now people are not joining or the GROWCoin name is not being used a lot, then i will give up.
RD965

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 02:49:59 PM

Sour Diesel rocks  Grin
ehalvers

Activity: 513

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 06:25:55 PM

If now people are not joining or the GROWCoin name is not being used a lot, then i will give up.

Awesome Placebo. I'm going to try to get word of all the giveaways around.

I found a few places we could look at advertising but they are on MMJ forums, hope that isn't an issue since we seem to be steering a little bit away from that.

http://www.rollitup.org/Advertise/

http://forum.grasscity.com/forum-773/announcement-22-advertise-on-the-grasscity-community-the-largest-marijuana-lifestyle-community-online/

Might be a good place to start advertising the seed giveaways.

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 10:18:54 PM

Awesome Placebo. I'm going to try to get word of all the giveaways around.

I found a few places we could look at advertising but they are on MMJ forums, hope that isn't an issue since we seem to be steering a little bit away from that.

http://www.rollitup.org/Advertise/

http://forum.grasscity.com/forum-773/announcement-22-advertise-on-the-grasscity-community-the-largest-marijuana-lifestyle-community-online/

Might be a good place to start advertising the seed giveaways.

Damm yes, it is awesome. I didn't thought that you can earn so much money so easily on the internet. Just complete a few tasks. $8!!!!! In one day, not bad, not bad.  Grin If i can have 10 people below me doing the same stuff, then it is $16 per day or around $500 per month.  Grin  Grin  Grin

PS: It has been a little quiet around DEV. I was hoping that he would put some buy support on Coin-Swap. Being a little more active on the thread, but yeah, it is X-Mas so people are a little busy Smiley
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 09:05:51 AM

HAPPY XMAS GROW TEAM AND FRIENDS..My Hubby's birthday today and yes we bit busy celebrating over the holidays with family, parents etc so I will be active in a few days again.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:07:40 PM

HAPPY XMAS GROW TEAM AND FRIENDS..My Hubby's birthday today and yes we bit busy celebrating over the holidays with family, parents etc so I will be active in a few days again.. Smiley

Merry X-Mas to you too. It is already sad that it takes hours before somebody reply on it. Sad

Barry what is the status of the giveway?
Kisokos

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:26:13 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2014, 04:44:15 PM by Kisokos

So what now? I can't pay with GROW in the shop? Only BTC and EUR? I must be missing something....

Edit: help? pls. Smiley

Edit2: Also is there a source link for the wallet with the shop? Or a linux binary? (I can't try if I can buy from there with GROW as I'm on linux atm)

PIMP me: PF2uEET6CDtcUD7YnT1gU471ARSLrpZ1Yz
ehalvers

Activity: 513

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 06:45:37 AM

So what now? I can't pay with GROW in the shop? Only BTC and EUR? I must be missing something....

Edit2: Also is there a source link for the wallet with the shop? Or a linux binary? (I can't try if I can buy from there with GROW as I'm on linux atm)

GROW is valued at one satoshi by the payment processor due to low volume on the exchanges (They would not be able to sell GROW on market if it was processed?? idk....) I have only used the shop to redeem the ICO gift to make sure shipping is a-okay. The checkout process seemed pretty streamlined though.

So for right now I think the only way is BTC/EUR or one of the other coins accepted.

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       
barryzand (OP)

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 12:08:12 PM

GROW is valued at one satoshi by the payment processor due to low volume on the exchanges (They would not be able to sell GROW on market if it was processed?? idk....) I have only used the shop to redeem the ICO gift to make sure shipping is a-okay. The checkout process seemed pretty streamlined though.

So for right now I think the only way is BTC/EUR or one of the other coins accepted.

That is correct. When we are on bigger exchanges with a more constant type of volume, we can finally accept Grow in the shop  Wink

I will pm you the source of it Wink

btw.. Merry Christmas people!  Smiley

Due to christmas and family coming over I dont have much time to work on Grow.  But I have some nice things planned for after the holidays  Grin

The seed giveaway is postponed for now... I believe we need more exposure first, and then start the giveaway campaign. More info about the giveaway and new articles in the webshop after christmas!
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 12:18:19 PM

Merry Christmas guys. I wish you all the best to you and your families!

P.S. Barry, find someone to make different logo and remove texts like "sticky-icky weed" in OP. We already discussed that. Its not re-branding.. its different approach and a way GROW not to be related only to weed and its growth. Next year will be a lot better for GROW.

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: