Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:22:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Mining - Please help a newbie  (Read 82139 times)
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 12:16:38 AM

I think not much profit now days but try cex.io maybe

I think you are talking about hash power trading. Right ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 01:18:03 AM

I think you forgot to anwser this - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=852857.msg11462063#msg11462063
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 10:35:32 AM

Pretty much all of these cloud services should be taken as gambles, some are less so than others.

Not just the cloud miners...all miners are a gamble that an individual could ROI and maybe make profit before the new wave comes out.

Even if new new generation old gen runs a while.  It does not instantly stop old gear (assuming decent electricity price).  I ran with a dragon 1T for a LONG time.  Eventually though it was to small of amount to run and I sold it off.

Mining is a lot harder than it was when 3 month roi was almost guaranteed.  But it still can be done.

We still enjoy four months ROI at www.CloudMining.website. That's not too bad over three month's guaranteed ROI. Smiley

That is quite the promise.  One that many would think sounds to good to be true.   I suggest others compare cloud mining sites that are considered more trusted.  To make a promise of 4 months and no fees and no matter what the difficulty jump is?   I mean no one can guarantee a return espically set it in period like 4 months.
Can you please point out where exactly you got that promise of 4 months ? AFAIK CMW never made any promise about ROI ever. I merely pointed out to the fact that it took around 4 months to ROI for some of us. This is your second attempt to confuse people after your tried to show more than 100% ROI as more than 100% legitimacy.

I could be wrong.  Can you tell us more what brand of equipment are you using?   Where is your data center located to be able to do what most cannot?  Any proof it is not just a ponzi?   I mean it's hard to find hardware that ROI's at 4 months in my opinion, and then include electricity and cooling.  No matter what difficulty jump you still profit in 4 months?
How am I supposed to tell you ? Am I their official representative ? In fact, I encourage many CMW competitors in their own thread. But, most the Qs you have asked are either in their FAQ or they have responded in their Forum. Do a little bit of research and you'll find all the answers. And again, there is NO guarantee of 4 months ROI. Difficulty is doing up-down for some time, so we are enjoying it. If it steeply goes up again, it is expected to take more time naturally. Moreover, it also depends on at which rate you are buying contracts.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 11:26:32 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2015, 11:40:47 AM by notlist3d

Pretty much all of these cloud services should be taken as gambles, some are less so than others.

Not just the cloud miners...all miners are a gamble that an individual could ROI and maybe make profit before the new wave comes out.

Even if new new generation old gen runs a while.  It does not instantly stop old gear (assuming decent electricity price).  I ran with a dragon 1T for a LONG time.  Eventually though it was to small of amount to run and I sold it off.

Mining is a lot harder than it was when 3 month roi was almost guaranteed.  But it still can be done.

We still enjoy four months ROI at www.CloudMining.website. That's not too bad over three month's guaranteed ROI. Smiley

That is quite the promise.  One that many would think sounds to good to be true.   I suggest others compare cloud mining sites that are considered more trusted.  To make a promise of 4 months and no fees and no matter what the difficulty jump is?   I mean no one can guarantee a return espically set it in period like 4 months.
Can you please point out where exactly you got that promise of 4 months ? AFAIK CMW never made any promise about ROI ever. I merely pointed out to the fact that it took around 4 months to ROI for some of us. This is your second attempt to confuse people after your tried to show more than 100% ROI as more than 100% legitimacy.

I could be wrong.  Can you tell us more what brand of equipment are you using?   Where is your data center located to be able to do what most cannot?  Any proof it is not just a ponzi?   I mean it's hard to find hardware that ROI's at 4 months in my opinion, and then include electricity and cooling.  No matter what difficulty jump you still profit in 4 months?
How am I supposed to tell you ? Am I their official representative ? In fact, I encourage many CMW competitors in their own thread. But, most the Qs you have asked are either in their FAQ or they have responded in their Forum. Do a little bit of research and you'll find all the answers. And again, there is NO guarantee of 4 months ROI. Difficulty is doing up-down for some time, so we are enjoying it. If it steeply goes up again, it is expected to take more time naturally. Moreover, it also depends on at which rate you are buying contracts.

You said you that people there enjoyed 4 month ROI I assumed you were guaranteeing it. You said "We still enjoy four months ROI at www.CloudMining.website. "
This does come out sounding a little like advertising a 4 month ROI, but I could be reading wrong.  Anways it is not the bigger part of question.

As Official Representative please anwser the following:

Can you tell us more what brand of equipment are you using?   Where is your data center located?  Any proof it is not just a ponzi?  
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 12:47:50 PM

Even if new new generation old gen runs a while.  It does not instantly stop old gear (assuming decent electricity price).  I ran with a dragon 1T for a LONG time.  Eventually though it was to small of amount to run and I sold it off.

Mining is a lot harder than it was when 3 month roi was almost guaranteed.  But it still can be done.

That is quite the promise.  One that many would think sounds to good to be true.   I suggest others compare cloud mining sites that are considered more trusted.  To make a promise of 4 months and no fees and no matter what the difficulty jump is?   I mean no one can guarantee a return espically set it in period like 4 months.

I could be wrong.  Can you tell us more what brand of equipment are you using?   Where is your data center located to be able to do what most cannot?  Any proof it is not just a ponzi?   I mean it's hard to find hardware that ROI's at 4 months in my opinion, and then include electricity and cooling.  No matter what difficulty jump you still profit in 4 months?

You said you that people there enjoyed 4 month ROI I assumed you were guaranteeing it. You said "We still enjoy four months ROI at www.CloudMining.website. "
This does come out sounding a little like advertising a 4 month ROI, but I could be reading wrong.  Anways it is not the bigger part of question.

Can you tell us more what brand of equipment are you using?   Where is your data center located?  Any proof it is not just a ponzi? 

Yes, there is a big proof. "They are paying and payment details are public!"

syuhide

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 12:49:21 PM

I always wanted to mine but never had enough resource. Over month, I have gathered around 0.11BTC from faucets and twitter giveaways, with which I want to buy hash power. The cheapest one I see around is offered by www.cloudmining.website, which is 0.001 BTC/GHs. But, before I invest, I'd like to know what people want to say about their experience about this service. As it seems, at current difficulty, I should reach ROI at 4 month. Please advise...

Update 30/03/2015: In fact, I invested 0.11BTC in this service and have already made ROI. Smiley

great man..i had also invested earlier and now with 120% ROI ahead you..
lol..its good to have cloud mine...

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
saturn643

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:00:47 AM

Cloud mining will easily leave you without pants.

yeah There has been a prolioferation of cloud mining scams recently
Unless you know what you are doing, I would not get into it
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 10:23:30 AM

With cloud mining you really need to research the company.  Sadly there are a lot of scam's out there.

Its really does not take long to get it down to a small few that I personally would trust.    As a general rule if it sounds to good to be true chances are it is.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:03:08 AM

they are not all scam, you can start to invest a small amount if you can't trust them, and increase that amount by little for every next investments

this is what i'm doing with some site that ask you to invest, not exactly cloud, but they work in the same way
syuhide

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:46:28 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2015, 03:20:38 PM by syuhide

cloudminning sites are very suspicious ..they never provide you detail informations..there are lots of people to claim 150% of their ROI, but i find them very risky..i myself have invested and got about 120% back but still i  will suggest you to firstly investigate the company in which you are investing,i find a lot of people here who are good enough in revealing the scams,so listen to them and then invest,look forward for popular ones.you can go to service announcement section there you will find a brief description about various ones.

thank you.

████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
RD965

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:07:15 PM

they are not all scam, you can start to invest a small amount if you can't trust them, and increase that amount by little for every next investments

this is what i'm doing with some site that ask you to invest, not exactly cloud, but they work in the same way

At this point and due to the usual high price of electricity, low price of bitcoin/alts and mining difficulty, its quite difficult that you can actually ROI setting up the latest mining equipment yourself

If you dig onto what it takes to mine yourself at a big scale, even just as an example, you will understand what I mean

Now how is someone going to do that work for you and yield you profits if you would not be able to succeed planning it yourself

Its pure logic

Now you can mine now with the attitude of bitcoin going up in the future and compensating the loss, but then it depends on if you want to turn actual FIAT to BTC or change your electricity for BTC

At this point you do better buying or investing in other places like BTCJam or other kind of projects

Hope it helps
syuhide

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:19:21 PM

if you want a good mining you can check it first then decide goo . gl /tcSYo7

your link is not visible/clickable ,please add the original link or write the name of the cloud minning site that you wanna suggest.
don't use any short link or referral link as it will not be valid here.

thank you

bitcollins85

Activity: 235
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:32:26 PM

Yep not all, But 90% or more cloud mining is beset with ponzi tricksters. Avoid like the plague. Buy bitcoins. Wink
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 10:22:31 AM

Even if new new generation old gen runs a while.  It does not instantly stop old gear (assuming decent electricity price).  I ran with a dragon 1T for a LONG time.  Eventually though it was to small of amount to run and I sold it off.

Mining is a lot harder than it was when 3 month roi was almost guaranteed.  But it still can be done.

That is quite the promise.  One that many would think sounds to good to be true.   I suggest others compare cloud mining sites that are considered more trusted.  To make a promise of 4 months and no fees and no matter what the difficulty jump is?   I mean no one can guarantee a return espically set it in period like 4 months.

I could be wrong.  Can you tell us more what brand of equipment are you using?   Where is your data center located to be able to do what most cannot?  Any proof it is not just a ponzi?   I mean it's hard to find hardware that ROI's at 4 months in my opinion, and then include electricity and cooling.  No matter what difficulty jump you still profit in 4 months?

Can you tell us more what brand of equipment are you using?   Where is your data center located?  Any proof it is not just a ponzi? 

Yep.. payment.. Check my yesterday:
Total Hash Power  130 Ghs
Latest Payout  3.338e-05 BTC
Latest Payout Date  2015-06-05 00:02:25 GMT

It is around 0.00003380 btc.

dust dust dust.. Contracts from November. Thats more than 6 months and i have around 60% ROI. With this payment i will get ROI in 5 years maybe.. But for sure it will collapse earlier so i'm sure that i already lost on this "investition".  Angry

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RD965

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 11:48:36 AM

dust dust dust.. Contracts from November. Thats more than 6 months and i have around 60% ROI. With this payment i will get ROI in 5 years maybe.. But for sure it will collapse earlier so i'm sure that i already lost on this "investition".  Angry

Well is not like you werent aware of the possible bad outcomes of such ventures...

This forum is more than warned users, and we have quite an experience on those matters dont you think  Cheesy
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 12:08:07 PM

Just checking are you saying it's the www.CloudMining.website. that is paying low?

I had mentioned it sounded to good to be true before but some really like it.  I can't figure it out.
TheGeorge

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 10:48:01 PM

That is quite the promise.  One that many would think sounds to good to be true.   I suggest others compare cloud mining sites that are considered more trusted.  To make a promise of 4 months and no fees and no matter what the difficulty jump is?   I mean no one can guarantee a return espically set it in period like 4 months.

I could be wrong.  Can you tell us more what brand of equipment are you using?   Where is your data center located to be able to do what most cannot?  Any proof it is not just a ponzi?   I mean it's hard to find hardware that ROI's at 4 months in my opinion, and then include electricity and cooling.  No matter what difficulty jump you still profit in 4 months?

This does come out sounding a little like advertising a 4 month ROI, but I could be reading wrong.  Anways it is not the bigger part of question.

Can you tell us more what brand of equipment are you using?   Where is your data center located?  Any proof it is not just a ponzi?  

Total Hash Power  130 Ghs
Latest Payout  3.338e-05 BTC
Latest Payout Date  2015-06-05 00:02:25 GMT

dust dust dust.. Contracts from November. Thats more than 6 months and i have around 60% ROI. With this payment i will get ROI in 5 years maybe.. But for sure it will collapse earlier so i'm sure that i already lost on this "investition".  Angry

I think, a few months ago, many people told you that some of the old contracts are not working well. New contracts are doing good. So, buy new contracts and cover the loss. You did not listen and termed us shill, scammer etc. Today, we all are sitting on profit, whereas a few of you are lamenting across the board.

p.s. Investment is not a child's play. If you can not read the word written on the wall, you are guaranteed to lose.
lahm-44

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 11:07:24 PM

I always wanted to mine but never had enough resource. Over month, I have gathered around 0.11BTC from faucets and twitter giveaways, with which I want to buy hash power. The cheapest one I see around is offered by www.cloudmining.website, which is 0.001 BTC/GHs. But, before I invest, I'd like to know what people want to say about their experience about this service. As it seems, at current difficulty, I should reach ROI at 4 month. Please advise...

Update 30/03/2015: In fact, I invested 0.11BTC in this service and have already made ROI. Smiley
look mate i personally belive that cloud mining is not profitable but didnt had any cloud mining experience well i had just listened about everyone else and one thing i have noticed a lot is peoples are saying the mining speed is getting a little slower after some days..maybe it will pay its ROI but i dont know about the profit
luciann

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 11:09:07 PM

I wouldnt really dive into cex, last time I checked they had incredible fees.

And there were always complaints how people would invest, and barely alive and eventually quitting and going with another provider.

flyingplows

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 08:03:16 PM

I wouldnt really dive into cex, last time I checked they had incredible fees.

And there were always complaints how people would invest, and barely alive and eventually quitting and going with another provider.

But mining at cex is disabled in response to low BTC price isn't it? They were one of the first that suspended it because of ridiculous fees they took...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: