Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:32:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Mining - Please help a newbie  (Read 82139 times)
CounterEntropy

Activity: 214
Merit: 277

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 11:07:15 AM

so many scam and ponzi scheme on cloudmining, by the way anyone reviewed about cointellect?

This cointellect scam is long gone. I heard they tried to collect users credit card info just before running with mining contracts... Never liked them, pathetic scam company..

cointellect is pure scam, im invest 0,4BTC in januari  i can Withdraw every day before cointellect have new rules, limit Withdraw for user with contract 16day and 3month
and i get only 30% from my invest  Cry

Thanks for the information i saw it on ads if iam not wrong google adsense,so i guess that its legit but actually its not

we can't trust with adsense from any source, we must research before invest Smiley
and you have a luck because you know that scam before you invest

In fact, I saw some blockchain.info phishing ads on Google that was placed through Adwords.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcollins85

Activity: 235
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 02:26:15 AM

Lots of scam sites out there, so tread carefully.
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 03:05:32 AM

I wouldn't bother with cloud mining. Most of the cloud mining services out there are ponzis and the ones that pay are currenty not profitable. You're best to work for bitcoin - there's no such thing as a free lunch.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
Tim89

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:52:45 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2015, 01:25:11 PM by Tim89

I recently started with cloud mining and made a blog about my project. It is called Bitcoin Cloud Miner.

It provides my actual results and is maybe interesting and helpful for others. I have just started my second week of mining now and made a post about my first week. Any tips are welcome! Smiley
Vitamin King (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 03:51:25 PM

I recently started with cloud mining and made a blog about my project. It is called Bitcoin Cloud Miner.

It provides my actual results and is maybe interesting and helpful for others. I have just started my second week of mining now and made a post about my first week. Any tips are welcome! Smiley

Cool. Add a revenew report for www.CloudMining.website and let everyone know how it is paying you...

Not your Keys = Not your Coin | No Risk = No Gain
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 04:27:37 PM

so many scam and ponzi scheme on cloudmining, by the way anyone reviewed about cointellect?

This cointellect scam is long gone. I heard they tried to collect users credit card info just before running with mining contracts... Never liked them, pathetic scam company..

cointellect is pure scam, im invest 0,4BTC in januari  i can Withdraw every day before cointellect have new rules, limit Withdraw for user with contract 16day and 3month
and i get only 30% from my invest  Cry

Thanks for the information i saw it on ads if iam not wrong google adsense,so i guess that its legit but actually its not

Better try out www.CloudMining.website. They are paying consistently for more than seven months now and they publish the blockchain payment proof - www.cloudmining.website/payments.php. Moreover, according to a third party cloud mining monitor, www.CloudMining.website delivered ROI within ~114 days...

Some cloudmining sites pay regularly, even for years, like PBmining and others.

That does not means they are legit and that they will implode sooner or later. Take always such possibility into consideration
apriyani420

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:45:49 PM

oh wow pbmining was a scam? i heard a while ago that they were one of the best... i guess you cant believe anyone in cloud mining world

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 05:54:37 PM

oh wow pbmining was a scam? i heard a while ago that they were one of the best... i guess you cant believe anyone in cloud mining world

PBMining collapsed last year.

scott btc

Activity: 356

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 05:28:30 PM

you're better off staying away but if you just want to try it out be careful, lots of cloud mining operations are ponzi scams.
agree I have bad story with cloud mining. I get my coins back but less bitcoins than I started.
98problems

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 06:51:12 PM

the only cloud mining site you could have trusted was cex.io though they dont offer cloud mining now, so i guess there are no websites to trust

jason miner

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 08:37:54 PM

Calculate your profits before you buy any power and be careful! some cloud mining just want to sell "virtual cloud service" they don't have mining rig, they only sell "number of GHS" to you. See its worth anything.
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty
sana9821

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 09:14:31 PM

Calculate your profits before you buy any power and be careful! some cloud mining just want to sell "virtual cloud service" they don't have mining rig, they only sell "number of GHS" to you. See its worth anything.
its impossible to calculate the profit if the plan is a long termed as the difficulty can increase either faster or slower

cryptojumper

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:29:49 AM

You can buy at Hashnest if you want the real thing.. You can even ship a miner to your place later let's say if it's no longer profitable but you find some cheap or free electricity..

saturn643

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 11:08:29 PM

Please see this post for more info on cloud mining and how to spot a ponzi:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0
Vitamin King (OP)

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 11:31:31 AM

Please see this post for more info on cloud mining and how to spot a ponzi:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0

This post is a burning example of misleading information which resulted in the loss of million dollar by naive investors through AM hash scam. No wonder, after the AM hash collapse, OP of that post has become highly inactive and not even updated the latest collapsed cloud mining operations, which clearly shows that the only motto of that post was to spread negativity about others and thereby pushing the AM hash scam.

Not your Keys = Not your Coin | No Risk = No Gain
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 12:41:21 PM

the only cloud mining site you could have trusted was cex.io though they dont offer cloud mining now, so i guess there are no websites to trust

and like www.hashnest.com

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 03:24:22 PM

I always wanted to mine but never had enough resource. Over month, I have gathered around 0.11BTC from faucets and twitter giveaways, with which I want to buy hash power. The cheapest one I see around is offered by www.cloudmining.website, which is 0.001 BTC/GHs. But, before I invest, I'd like to know what people want to say about their experience about this service. As it seems, at current difficulty, I should reach ROI at 4 month. Please advise...

Update 30/03/2015: In fact, I invested 0.11BTC in this service and have already made ROI. Smiley

Update 11/07/2015: They are paying consistently for more than eight months now and they publish the blockchain payment proof - www.cloudmining.website/payments.php. Moreover, according to a third party cloud mining monitor, www.CloudMining.website delivered ROI within ~114 days...

Conclusion: Initially, I took them with a grain of salt, but, after eight months, I can definitely say, they are trustworthy...

If you're interested in cloud mining, don't go for the ones who offer more than it is possible to earn. these are likely to be Ponzi schemes or even scams.
The best way to mine in the cloud is to mine and trade your Ghs at the same time. I have been using Hashnest.com (https://www.hashnest.com) which is the Bitmain cloud mining services, and I can assure that you can take some profits. (if you trade your ghs and mine at the same time)
If you take some time to research about hashnest you will find that it is one of the best options for cloud mining.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 06:09:06 PM

If you're interested in cloud mining, don't go for the ones who offer more than it is possible to earn. these are likely to be Ponzi schemes or even scams.
The best way to mine in the cloud is to mine and trade your Ghs at the same time. I have been using Hashnest.com (https://www.hashnest.com) which is the Bitmain cloud mining services, and I can assure that you can take some profits. (if you trade your ghs and mine at the same time)
If you take some time to research about hashnest you will find that it is one of the best options for cloud mining.

I'm glad I'm not the only one to see that one cloud mining is so desperate and still not much info.  They don't have pictures of gear, tell what gear they are using, just to many questions.  That guy who post's graph gives me flak when I mention any o it.

I would agree do research.  There is only two cloud mining companies I trust.  i will not say which ones please anyone interested do research and make your own decision.
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 06:28:02 PM

I'm glad I'm not the only one to see that one cloud mining is so desperate and still not much info.  They don't have pictures of gear, tell what gear they are using, just to many questions.  That guy who post's graph gives me flak when I mention any o it.

I would agree do research.  There is only two cloud mining companies I trust.  i will not say which ones please anyone interested do research and make your own decision.

As I told you before, Bitmain is the owner of hashnest. here, take a look: https://bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020150113072354545V0QVLrSw06A5

Bitmain is one of the most trusted mining hardware companies in the ecosystem for some years now!

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 06:34:05 PM

As I told you before, Bitmain is the owner of hashnest. here, take a look: https://bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020150113072354545V0QVLrSw06A5

Bitmain is one of the most trusted mining hardware companies in the ecosystem for some years now!

Sorry if it was not clear.  But yes I trust hashnest.  It is one of the two I consider legit, and would invest in.  And yes it is under bitmain control.

I was talking about http://www.cloudmining.website/ that was quoted in your first comment about being desperate, and trying to sound to good to be true.

Yes hashnest = good Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: