Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:58:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Mining - Please help a newbie  (Read 82139 times)
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 11:07:19 PM

Here is a new cloud mining site with a 25k satoshi test bonus. My friend has got some deposite on this site and says payouts are instant.

https://uco1.com/

This is a confirmed scam. Can you please point me to their thread on bitcointalk ?

I find this one in a different forum which is Turkish. My friend said that he could get some deposites.

Better try the one in my sig. Having a consistent record payment of last nine months (www.cloudmining.website/payments.php). You may like to share this in your turkish forum and take their feedback as well.

Before you send 1 satoshi to Cloud.Mining.service check this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=843417.880

Yeah it is looking like a ponzi site. Thank you anyway. I will not deposite here.

The one you are promoting is the Ponzi idiot. CMW is paying for last nine months and paid today as usual...

https://blockchain.info/tx/43eb80bbac76643f8569bcffff23bf7c48f7994c0b7a11d90069b2e8be30b4cf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tennozer

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 12:25:16 AM

The one you are promoting is the Ponzi idiot. CMW is paying for last nine months and paid today as usual...

https://blockchain.info/tx/43eb80bbac76643f8569bcffff23bf7c48f7994c0b7a11d90069b2e8be30b4cf

Do you owner of this cloud mining site or just promoting it? How much money did you risk to invest?

Hexcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 01:31:27 AM

Here is a new cloud mining site with a 25k satoshi test bonus. My friend has got some deposite on this site and says payouts are instant.

This is a confirmed scam. Can you please point me to their thread on bitcointalk ?

I find this one in a different forum which is Turkish. My friend said that he could get some deposites.

Better try the one in my sig. Having a consistent record payment of last nine months (www.cloudmining.website/payments.php). You may like to share this in your turkish forum and take their feedback as well.

Yeah it is looking like a ponzi site. Thank you anyway. I will not deposite here.

same happened to most cloud mining (like cloudminr.io) at first they are paying but after sometime they will vanish Tongue
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 02:20:33 AM

same happened to most cloud mining (like cloudminr.io) at first they are paying but after sometime they will vanish Tongue

With a ponzi first people often do get ROI.  They run it until it is best for them to shutdown.  This is why it is so hard with cloud mining to pick ponzi's.   Yes some pay today.... but does not guarantee tomorrow.

Use your own metric to gauge ponzi.  But mine is do they have mining equipment, look into brand see if true.   If a site is not able to say what they are mining with, I would avoid like the plague.
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 02:32:16 AM

cloudmining is mostly a scam this days

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 10:48:49 AM

cloudmining is mostly a scam this days

and not only this the real problem is that there is not any real profit to be made, unless you're willing to risk a shitload of your bitcoin, essentially not worth it

there are less risk way to earn money, like lending or simply selling stuff privately
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 12:19:21 PM

there are less risk way to earn money, like lending or simply selling stuff privately

Now a days, lending is equally risky in my opinion. There are rampant scams going on at BTC Jam.

98problems

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 12:48:39 PM

Now a days, lending is equally risky in my opinion. There are rampant scams going on at BTC Jam.
people can give fake information about themselves when borrowing and then steal money i guess the best way to earn is not to invest

GermanGiant

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 10:25:17 PM

people can give fake information about themselves when borrowing and then steal money i guess the best way to earn is not to invest

What ? Because some investments may not return as expected, you are suggesting not to invest at all ? I am suggesting you something better....

STOP earning. No earning. No money. No problem. No ?
yummyransom

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 12:32:00 PM

Cloud mining is a service offered by companies who have the power to mine in great numbers. They offer a 'share' of this mining power to their customers which in turn give them profits (not profitable, imho) over some time. There are some legit sites that offer cloud mining power, but there are also scam sites out there that only offers cloud mining services for a couple of weeks and run away with their investors' money.
Thanks to this information. It helps a lot on me.

Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 01:02:50 PM

You better forget this cloud mining site. Just too risky.

You can try the Hashnest (Bitmain tech) cloud mining services. At least you can trade your Ghs
Kingno.1

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 02:13:04 PM

Cloud mining is a service offered by companies who have the power to mine in great numbers. They offer a 'share' of this mining power to their customers which in turn give them profits (not profitable, imho) over some time. There are some legit sites that offer cloud mining power, but there are also scam sites out there that only offers cloud mining services for a couple of weeks and run away with their investors' money.

Is it really worthy to go for Cloud Minning. I have deposited before in Hash profit site it gave me what i invested but after some days i saw the message that their site got hacked and then after some months they stopped the site and ran away . I was lucky that my investment got returned .
so my question is it really worthy to go for cloud minning or any other method is their for minning.
TheGeorge

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 03:25:44 PM

Is it really worthy to go for Cloud Minning. I have deposited before in Hash profit site it gave me what i invested but after some days i saw the message that their site got hacked and then after some months they stopped the site and ran away . I was lucky that my investment got returned .
so my question is it really worthy to go for cloud minning or any other method is their for minning.

Can not talk about others. But, it is true that www.CloudMining.website is still paying even after nine months. Here is today's payout that they just paid...

https://blockchain.info/tx/0a5486e2e900a2e71940f8b3cf2fb647a4ee857f5a386ea20fb1a795914181c5
GermanGiant

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 10:03:50 PM

Can not talk about others. But, it is true that www.CloudMining.website is still paying even after nine months. Here is today's payout that they just paid...

https://blockchain.info/tx/0a5486e2e900a2e71940f8b3cf2fb647a4ee857f5a386ea20fb1a795914181c5

Haters gonna hate. But, that does not change the fact that CMW is now one of the best cloud miner out there.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 10:15:46 PM

Haters gonna hate. But, that does not change the fact that CMW is now one of the best cloud miner out there.

I will ask the question I have asked many times and not got an anwser.  What brand of gear are you using?   Will the company vouch you have X amount of gear?

You would impress me if you can do that.   Payments are easy to do having a company say you have X amount of miners I personally think is harder.  And yes I know my sig I will be told it's because of it, but it's my own thoughts.
Kingno.1

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:00:48 PM

Same thing i was also telling about HASHPROFIT AND CLOUDMINR.IO. they gave payment for more than 2 yrs but after they got very famous and the users and the buying of hash gone to high they got what they targeted and stoped the site telling hacked and technical problem like this and ran away, until you are getting payment you will be happy.
oxiyusuf

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:08:49 PM

Same thing i was also telling about HASHPROFIT AND CLOUDMINR.IO. they gave payment for more than 2 yrs but after they got very famous and the users and the buying of hash gone to high they got what they targeted and stoped the site telling hacked and technical problem like this and ran away, until you are getting payment you will be happy.
for now i dont believe cloud mining, it is because I think the site is using the word "cloud mining" as camouflage cover Ponzi systems that run the site, but it's your choice
sponz

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:19:11 PM

do you think cloud mining still profitable
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:37:13 PM

no, I don't think so. because the bitcoin price is pretty low these days and it is staying low for the time being and on top of that you have to pay for maintenance fee so in the end the profit is nothing.

Only Bitcoin
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:17:39 PM

no, I don't think so. because the bitcoin price is pretty low these days and it is staying low for the time being and on top of that you have to pay for maintenance fee so in the end the profit is nothing.

Price is actually making a decent recovery considering it's only been day's.  That flash crash kinda was a pain, and XT still is being debated.

No one can promise profitable, if they do they are lying.   Each investment has risks, with mining it's if you make ROI.   And sadly with cloud it's also if site is a scam, to many ponzi's.   

It is possible to ROI.  Not easy to do in all cases but it is possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: