Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:59:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Mining - Please help a newbie  (Read 82139 times)
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 05:50:31 PM

Lol your still talking about scamm site... i always said that no investment site is trsuted .... even you twist the globe its stil scam... no matter what happen its still scam.... i SAid beware of scammers....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
confirmation120

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 06:07:32 PM

Not many legit sites out there
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 06:38:08 PM

I looked seriously at cloud mining for a while as a potential investment, but came to the conclusion that they were either ponzis, resellers, or legitimate ventures that want to raise capital (there is no other reason to sell profitable hashpower) and have control over how much interest they were prepared to pay.
None of those situations appeal to me.
So, you are not only against cloudmining.website, but also against any cloud mining website?

afaik, there are only three well proven to be legit, clouds, hashnest bit-x and genesis mining, the other are pure scam and nothing else
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 12:45:03 AM

I looked seriously at cloud mining for a while as a potential investment, but came to the conclusion that they were either ponzis, resellers, or legitimate ventures that want to raise capital (there is no other reason to sell profitable hashpower) and have control over how much interest they were prepared to pay.
So, you are not only against cloudmining.website, but also against any cloud mining website?

afaik, there are only three well proven to be legit, clouds, hashnest bit-x and genesis mining, the other are pure scam and nothing else

I can confirm Hashnest and Genesis Mining, i have to check better bit-x but in the first view looks legit.

I'm testing now HashOcean - I don't recommend investing, but they have a pretty good ROI. Already I achieved return so safely I can buy more power for half of every payout. Wink

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 02:21:27 AM

I can confirm Hashnest and Genesis Mining, i have to check better bit-x but in the first view looks legit.

i agree with Hashnest but not on genesis mining. bit-x looks like trusted too coz they are under BitFury are they confirmed it AFAIK
Proxiebuier

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 02:48:51 AM

i agree with Hashnest but not on genesis mining. bit-x looks like trusted too coz they are under BitFury are they confirmed it AFAIK
Im not trust genesis mining, "lifetime contract" is very possible running ponzi scheme
also if you calculate "the fee" and "reward mining" different if you calculate with mining calculator
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 04:24:21 AM

Im not trust genesis mining, "lifetime contract" is very possible running ponzi scheme
also if you calculate "the fee" and "reward mining" different if you calculate with mining calculator

I'm sure some will call me bias, but honestly I'm able to state my opinion.  But I do not like anything that say's "lifetime".  As a miner I know all machines have a lifetime.

Reminds me the promise E-machines made "Never Obsolete".  I had one just like this... one day it was obsolete.

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 12:55:05 PM

I'm sure some will call me bias, but honestly I'm able to state my opinion.  But I do not like anything that say's "lifetime".  As a miner I know all machines have a lifetime.

Of course it can't be lifetime.. In the case of Genesis Mining is just such a term. We all know that the difficulty of mining grows with each passing day, so power purchased now will slowly approach zero.

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 01:01:23 PM

Of course it can't be lifetime.. In the case of Genesis Mining is just such a term. We all know that the difficulty of mining grows with each passing day, so power purchased now will slowly approach zero.

I wish they would have put "Long term mining" or something to suggest long period of time but not lifetime.  To many scam sites use lifetime on trying to sell cloud contracts (no I'm not calling genesis mining a scam).

But that is my preference and I'm just one person.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 03:37:18 PM

None of those so called legit services provide payment history. Nor do they provide their mining address and sold hash power in real time. But, www.cloudmining.website at least provide their payment history and they are paying for almost a year now. Hence, it is my favourite miner. I just received another payment from them. Anyone can verify that on the blockchain...

https://blockchain.info/tx/17385ac56805f91adf1d65c9b15b9bed22018d08739cc5d5e7865e099b59a087
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 06:30:10 PM

None of those so called legit services provide payment history. Nor do they provide their mining address and sold hash power in real time. But, www.cloudmining.website at least provide their payment history and they are paying for almost a year now. Hence, it is my favourite miner. I just received another payment from them. Anyone can verify that on the blockchain...

https://blockchain.info/tx/17385ac56805f91adf1d65c9b15b9bed22018d08739cc5d5e7865e099b59a087

are you kidding, hashnest is the most trusted cloud mine out there, they have a shitload of experience in mining

and i think you're joking, because you can't be serious about the reliability of your site, you're also carrying a nice -2 in trust, who the hell can trust you?
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 06:33:34 PM

i wouldnt do cloud mining as it is not profitable at all

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 06:35:43 PM

actually it is profitable(otherwise you would lose each day with cloud, which is not the case), it's only the roi time that is very long, but when you achieve that target, you're done everything after it is 100% profit

just don't buy contract but the asic hashpower directly
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 07:50:35 PM

actually it is profitable(otherwise you would lose each day with cloud, which is not the case), it's only the roi time that is very long, but when you achieve that target, you're done everything after it is 100% profit

just don't buy contract but the asic hashpower directly

What about the halving? You said that it would take long time to ROI! Isn't halving the time when you don't know what will happen for sure with Bitcoin mining? How can it be then a good thing to get into a cloudmining at this time when we are about 9 months from halving?
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 08:01:52 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2015, 08:14:53 PM by notlist3d

are you kidding, hashnest is the most trusted cloud mine out there, they have a shitload of experience in mining

and i think you're joking, because you can't be serious about the reliability of your site, you're also carrying a nice -2 in trust, who the hell can trust you?

Trust me  don't even try to ask for facts.  I asked for equipment they use or a verification from a manufacture and he each time does not anwser but tries to say something bad about me.   I still want to see equipment verification that is more important to me then a weekly payout as a payout really does not show it was mined and not ponzi.   But I have given up with him.  Chances are he will attack you and even me for posting this in a post.

There are legit sites.  I as always suggest for people to research any investment especially cloud mining.  You should not be pushed into buying.  But do some research find a company you feel comfortable with.  Then after that work on ROI see if it's a fit for you.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 07:16:04 AM

Trust me  don't even try to ask for facts.  I asked for equipment they use or a verification from a manufacture and he each time does not anwser but tries to say something bad about me.   I still want to see equipment verification that is more important to me then a weekly payout as a payout really does not show it was mined and not ponzi.   But I have given up with him.  Chances are he will attack you and even me for posting this in a post.

There are legit sites.  I as always suggest for people to research any investment especially cloud mining.  You should not be pushed into buying.  But do some research find a company you feel comfortable with.  Then after that work on ROI see if it's a fit for you.

Seems shady, a ponzi scheme doesnt have to be a 2-3 month duration adventure with 500% daily gains.

It can be a 50 year old scheme with 2% gains/month. Ask Madoff, he knows how to operate one for 30+ years Cheesy

Now I`m not saying they are a ponzi, but it certainly raises suspicion.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 07:22:32 AM

Seems shady, a ponzi scheme doesnt have to be a 2-3 month duration adventure with 500% daily gains.

It can be a 50 year old scheme with 2% gains/month. Ask Madoff, he knows how to operate one for 30+ years Cheesy

Now I`m not saying they are a ponzi, but it certainly raises suspicion.

I feel I have been pretty nice on it I never attacked his company or him.  I just asked for proof of the mining equipment.  That has got me on his mad radar ever since.   So at this point I just avoid.  I still would like to see mining gear if they want to say they are legit.

My main thing is like I said I push people to research.  I make 0 money off of what people decide on cloud mining.  So I don't push, just tell them to research before doing investment.
MikeCoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 06:38:20 AM

I thought cloud mining was  scam now?
GermanGiant

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 10:55:57 AM

A few people on DeafultTrust promoting a cloud mining does not make it trusted. It only makes it more vulnarable, because people like you wont do the litmus test before calling it trusted. Do not forget what happened with AM hash. Does your trusted Hashnest provide their mining address and sold hash power in real time ?

Yes, if you mine and publish the facts about a cloud mining that is not promoted by DefaultTrust hooligans, you'll earn negative feedback. That hardly make any difference. I do not claim CloudMining.website to be a super legit one like others do. No one provides mining address and sold hash power in real time in the cloud mining industry. Neither does CloudMining.website. But, pubishing their payment proof of last one year, makes them more transparent than others.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:24:44 AM

I thought cloud mining was  scam now?

Not all of them, you always find some good apples in a basket of rotten ones (some apples are only a bit bruised but still eatable)

I hope you understand my metaphor, good luck!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: