Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:35:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Mining - Please help a newbie  (Read 82139 times)
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 03:55:16 AM

www.CloudMining.website has deployed new miners and started High Performance Bitcoin Mining.

Read: High Performance Bitcoin Mining

For entry level bitcoin miners, this is the best time to invest...
I smell something bad here.  I just made an account with them and 2 of the 4 pages I clicked were down.  When I did the calculator part of the page, they are calculating .007 on a return of .01 BTC.  The return sounds a bit off, but I may be miscalculating on my part.  Something does not smell right with them. 

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:38:04 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2016, 11:38:45 AM by cryptodevil

www.CloudMining.website has deployed new miners and started High Performance Bitcoin Mining.

Read: High Performance Bitcoin Mining

For entry level bitcoin miners, this is the best time to invest...

For "entry level bitcoin miners" read "naive newbies who can't tell this is a criminally fraudulent ponzi-based scam"

You disgust me, GG/SS/RR, have you no decency as a human being that you want to dishonestly profit off the back of other people's naivety?

[edit]Actually, scumbag, seeing as scrypt.cc is pretty much circling the drain for most of the past year your criminal greed has prompted me to update my signature. Like it?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
sambiohazard

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 01:22:21 PM

lol even the legit companies have there payouts under stress with difficulty rising so fast and people are posting unproven sites. My payouts at both gighash & genesis mining dropped by almost 50% in last 3 weeks. I hope either diff drops or price rises.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 02:34:58 PM

lol even the legit companies have there payouts under stress with difficulty rising so fast and people are posting unproven sites. My payouts at both gighash & genesis mining dropped by almost 50% in last 3 weeks. I hope either diff drops or price rises.
So, GigaHash & Genesis Mining are two super legit cloud mining company. Ok Sir. You enlightened me.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 03:47:37 PM

you need to sell your hash at some point

there is no more "i'm waiting for the roi no matter what" anymore, it's all about trading power now
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:45:35 PM

So, GigaHash & Genesis Mining are two super legit cloud mining company. Ok Sir. You enlightened me.

You like to throw insults... that does not help anyone.   Can you anwser what I asked above:

What is old hardware you were using?  Also what will be the new "high performance miners were ready".  With being ready seems you could say what miner your using.

To be able to say you have new high performance miners you would have to know what miner it is to make that statement true.
knightkon

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 01:28:12 AM

This may be but they still do not pay enough for your return.  If people are going to give BTC away to companies like that, they might as well just donate to the nearest drunk ass in a bar.  They will get more fun times watching them be stupid.  If I wanted low return rates, I would turn my BTC into USD and let it sit in the bank for 3%

██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
GermanGiant

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 02:34:44 PM

You like to throw insults... that does not help anyone.   Can you anwser what I asked above:

What is old hardware you were using?  Also what will be the new "high performance miners were ready".  With being ready seems you could say what miner your using.

To be able to say you have new high performance miners you would have to know what miner it is to make that statement true.
Stop talking like an idiot. I am just an investor. If u have questions about www.CloudMining.website, ask them in forum.CloudMining.website. You are still shamelessly promoting the Bit-X scam without asking the valid questions about them.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 03:07:14 PM

You are still shamelessly promoting the Bit-X scam without asking the valid questions about them.

There goes another irony-meter.

In any event, scumbag, you're not an 'investor' you are a shill for ponzi-schemes attempting to masquerade as legitimate cloud mining services..

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 10:36:15 PM

You are still shamelessly promoting the Bit-X scam without asking the valid questions about them.

There goes another irony-meter.

In any event, scumbag, you're not an 'investor' you are a shill for ponzi-schemes attempting to masquerade as legitimate cloud mining services..

I did not even mention Bit-x.... you are up above delivering messages for a site.  Again you like to throw insults... that does not help anyone.   Can you anwser what I asked above:

What is old hardware you were using?  Also what will be the new "high performance miners were ready".  With being ready seems you could say what miner your using.

The great thing is I am able to speak my own opinions.... if I send someone to cloud mining currently it would be hashnest.  And I make 0 off that comment.   You always have a reason you cant back up what you say.  And it's normally name calling.   
Vitamin King (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 01:52:20 PM

I did not even mention Bit-x....
You are a notoriously deceptive person. Carrying Bit-x signature for more than a year and claiming to never mention Bit-x !!!

Not your Keys = Not your Coin | No Risk = No Gain
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 01:56:10 PM

You are a notoriously deceptive person.

BOOM!!!

There goes yet another fucking irony meter.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:12:12 PM

You are a notoriously deceptive person. Carrying Bit-x signature for more than a year and claiming to never mention Bit-x !!!

BOOM!!!

There goes yet another fucking irony meter.

He hates me as I am pointing people to hashnest.  He never answered what his new machines are... and never told old machines.  I'm not sure why he waited till today to say something about me.  No where in context of above did I ever mention Bit-X.

But yes I feel good wearing Bit-x as they don't make me say anything, and I can speak my mind. They don't force have to push products or make us point to somewhere, it is 100 percent open to people in the sig campaign to speak our own mind.  I did not even mention it you are making it an issue as your shilling is not bringing people to your site.  You also removed your signature for the site you shill... trying to hide it?

If you want cloud mining I suggest anyone looks at hashnest and I make ZERO dollars off this.   I have no agenda on this.  And everyone who does it should know in mining profit is not guaranteed.  But if I was going to go to cloud mining it would be hashnest.
JITENDERPAR

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 05:40:15 AM

thts is great idea for you my friend to get more bit coin throug clod minning there are many sites on the internet you can invest your btv for minning . but some of them.are untrusted also and also scamming .
you should buy minning power at hashocean site .
this site is a grwta opportunity for the newbie to earn free btc.
this sit tak minimum investmet for the minimum power to buy is 0.016btc.
so you can start easily earning of free btc.
at this site you will get you return if your investment within 3 to 4 month.
so lets go for earn free btc through mining .

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 10:16:32 AM

Cloudmining is risky because the halving is in sight...
Be careful...

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 10:21:30 AM

Be careful...

You're in France right? How much do you pay for your electricity?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 10:24:35 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2016, 11:22:54 AM by winspiral

Be careful...

You're in France right? How much do you pay for your electricity?
To be honest...i do not know exactly...
In france it is very complicated...it depends on which contract you have submited and when you use electricity...

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 10:52:10 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2016, 08:17:33 AM by cryptodevil

Ok, that's weird, this post has a timestamp later than the 'HSBC' shill below me because it was made in reply to his but it now appears before his post?

HSBC

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 10:46:16 PM

thts is great idea for you my friend to get more bit coin throug clod minning there are many sites on the internet you can invest your btv for minning . but some of them.are untrusted also and also scamming .
So, one can start mining at www.cloudmining.website now only with 0.016 BTC and get an ROI within 3 to 4 months ?
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 12:17:50 AM

So, one can start mining at www.cloudmining.website now only with 0.016 BTC and get an ROI within 3 to 4 months ?

Look at all the options out there. That is one of the last ones I would pick.  I'm not sure if you are a real new person with question or a shill.   This site is known for 1 big shill who promoted the heck out of a blog article.

I push you to look for more then 1 blog article from a nobody as proof before spending in cloud mining.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: