Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:17:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Mining - Please help a newbie  (Read 82139 times)
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:13:54 PM

cloud mining has a bad reputation nowadays because often what happens is that people steal your funds right as things look good. ofc not all of them are scams but you never know, so be careful and don't invest in cloud mining. Even if it is legit, the profit is miniscule and it takes maybe years to at least roi with the difficulty, and a legit service often takes out money for electricity costs, so don't do it. Use your bitcoin elsewhere.

So you can try with cloudmining.com to make mining with your own. Seriously I would suggest you to do that and Its according to your wish.
cloudmining.com seems to be suggesting BFL Cloud Mining. Are not they long gone ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:24:51 PM

Rule of thumb is always good, especially for ponzi 'cloud mining' scams like yours GG:

No proof of mining = Proof of no mining!

Ain't that so, GG/SS/RR?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
drinksyourmilkshake

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 04:27:44 PM

Don't do cloud mining, it's all scammy. Best thing is to work for your btc or start buying slowly some btc every month.  I've lost money by being a retard and believing in these sites before.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:40:56 PM

Don't do cloud mining, it's all scammy. Best thing is to work for your btc or start buying slowly some btc every month.  I've lost money by being a retard and believing in these sites before.

Legit sites do provide mining address and payment proof to the persons who receive payment. They don't need to show payment proof to people who didn't invest. If people who didn't invest want to know, they can get it by exploring blockchain. Ponzis shows payment proof to attract more people to run their ponzi as long as possible and when many invest, mix the coins, send it to a new address and divide it between many addresses... It means its your fault you have to be careful more about that.
Warren Buffet

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:18:09 AM

Legit sites do provide mining address and payment proof to the persons who receive payment.
Tell me one such legit site. Hashnest, Genesis Mining or anyone? All it needs to show the mining address and sold hash power in real time. But none. Not a single cloud mining website is showing this.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:17:59 AM

Legit sites do provide mining address and payment proof to the persons who receive payment.
Tell me one such legit site. Hashnest, Genesis Mining or anyone? All it needs to show the mining address and sold hash power in real time. But none. Not a single cloud mining website is showing this.

there were a couple of them that was actually legit with mining equipment and hashpower to really mine bitcoin but these days all of them (that i was familiar with) are now closed and the rest are scams
you can find out about them here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:50:45 AM

Any cloud mining can prove it by showing their mining address(es) as well as publishing sold hash power in real time. Showing picture to owning real mining firm DOES NOT prove anything, because if you have 1 Phs and selling 10 Phs and thereby paying the people holding 9 Phs from other people's investment, you are operating a Ponzi in reality.

Good point to add to this

The only one i've ever considered is hashnest because obvious reasons we already repeated thousands of times. I wonder, tho, if their API can be used to show their total power/sold power Warren is referring to.
Anyone tried?

Warren Buffet

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:19:03 AM

Any cloud mining can prove it by showing their mining address(es) as well as publishing sold hash power in real time. Showing picture to owning real mining firm DOES NOT prove anything, because if you have 1 Phs and selling 10 Phs and thereby paying the people holding 9 Phs from other people's investment, you are operating a Ponzi in reality.

Good point to add to this

Nopes. This is not the point to be added. This is correct, but does not reflect the complete problem and hence leads to misunderstanding. The point should be...
Proof of mining != Proof of legitimate cloud mining

The only one i've ever considered is hashnest because obvious reasons we already repeated thousands of times. I wonder, tho, if their API can be used to show their total power/sold power Warren is referring to.
Anyone tried?
Hasnest has legit mining power. But, they never proved legitimacy of their cloud mining. People still confuse proof of mining as legitimate cloud mining and fail to understand the hidden ponzi model behind partial reserve mining.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:59:00 AM

Some ponzi are advertising as cloud mining, so please beaware.
But there are lot of true cloud mining services available for us to get benefits with them. But, we need to be more careful to determine the legibility of a services before getting starting with them. I just see a service discussion topic how to check a cloud mining is real or not. It would be safe to follow them.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 12:19:19 PM

But there are lot of true cloud mining services available for us to get benefits with them.

No, there are not a lot of genuine cloud mining operations. Most 'cloud mining' sites are ponzi scams or, at best, fractional mining ponzi scams.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 12:23:23 PM

But there are lot of true cloud mining services available for us to get benefits with them.

No, there are not a lot of genuine cloud mining operations. Most 'cloud mining' sites are ponzi scams or, at best, fractional mining ponzi scams.

or invest for free in my system "about U2cloudmining site"
you can be sure never loose.You can only earn more or earn less...but never loose.

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:38:02 PM

you can be sure never loose.You can only earn more or earn less...but never loose.

But if they go with your normal investing ... they can loose.  The number invested compared to payout unless it has changed massivly would suggest a lot of people on your system still have not made back investment - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=852857.msg13928830#msg13928830  Feel free to update numbers as it's been a while since you released that set.  But I don't see profit being made still.

Offering some "free" does not make up for other ponzi type investment that loses money.  Why do you continue to post this "u2 cloud"?  
Victor Beckham

Activity: 243

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:02:41 PM

Forget about being treated as a legit mining service. No one will give u even a second thought, unless u get a proper top level domain explicitly for your service.

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 03:02:13 PM

Some ponzi are advertising as cloud mining, so please beaware.
But there are lot of true cloud mining services available for us to get benefits with them. But, we need to be more careful to determine the legibility of a services before getting starting with them. I just see a service discussion topic how to check a cloud mining is real or not. It would be safe to follow them.
There isn't much actually Tongue
The only real cloud mining I've heard were Hashnest and that's it
Hashnest is a trustworthy company and I already put few GH/s there so I can confirm that Wink
Besides, They were the one who made Antminer Roll Eyes

Besides, most of the cloud mining are safe at first because they are still baiting for more users to come in, when they have enough they just need to act like they've been DDoSed or Hacked Tongue
It happens to most of the Cloud Mining
Jimmy Wales

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:52:46 AM

Hashnest is a trustworthy company and I already put few GH/s there so I can confirm that Wink
So, u heard of a cloud mining, invested in it and learnt that they built a miner, makes it a trustworthy cloud mining company?

Besides, most of the cloud mining are safe at first because they are still baiting for more users to come in, when they have enough they just need to act like they've been DDoSed or Hacked Tongue
Do u even understand that by this statement, u r promoting the act of running Ponzi?
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:37:18 AM

So, u heard of a cloud mining, invested in it and learnt that they built a miner, makes it a trustworthy cloud mining company?

Do u even understand that by this statement, u r promoting the act of running Ponzi?
Hashnest is a trusted cloud mining, they've been here for long time and why they would run away with your money if they keep making ant miner to the market Smiley
very unlikely to happen Roll Eyes

And no, I'm not promoting on how to run ponzi, I just posted on how they usually operates and hopefully no more people get baited over it Wink
"They bait people to come in then they run away with your money when they have enough of it"
Seems clear to you ?
Ah, one more thing
If it sounds good to be true then it will probably be a scam
Smiley
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 11:59:12 AM

But if they go with your normal investing ... they can loose.  The number invested compared to payout unless it has changed massivly would suggest a lot of people on your system still have not made back investment - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=852857.msg13928830#msg13928830  Feel free to update numbers as it's been a while since you released that set.  But I don't see profit being made still.

Offering some "free" does not make up for other ponzi type investment that loses money.  Why do you continue to post this "u2 cloud"?  

From the begining,the system was "about" an U2 cloudmining.
The mining has never make satoshi.
All satoshi made came from the site itself.
The system was a mix about free investment and real investment.
The investors have not invested in cloudmining but in a site about cloudmining.

Now it is only possible to invest for free.
I agree only few "investors for free" have made profit.
Investors for cash have so far not get back all their investment.
Some have even re-invest.
it's a long term investment...

In real life,it takes sometimes over 20 years to get back the investment with profit.
Most of people who have invested real cash,have spoken with me before and have asked about where it was not clear for them.

People can not get back investment and keep up making profit.

Investors for free can claim for free and sell shares for real satoshi...
Many investors for "real satoshi" are not in a hurry to be paid back...they even re invest or claim for free...they could sell shares if they would.

I agree...so far I have not paid back more than people have invested for real I could be a scammer.
I agree that if one sees how much I offer profit it could be taken for a ponzi.
I offer nowadays for an 600 satoshi re-investment 900 satoshi in shares.
This is very huge and can be doubtful.
But it is so...but it can as well be risky because it is market regulated.

I'm used to propose systems you never will find other where on the net.
Do not forget that the first risk is taken by me...
I spend time to programme my systems and i spend money to "online it"

if people are doubtful I propose them to claim for free ans sell
claim for free and semm
etc
etc
it is not the most profitable way,but you are sure to have minimum payout quickly.

Have fun...

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:16:52 PM

But if they go with your normal investing ... they can loose.  The number invested compared to payout unless it has changed massivly would suggest a lot of people on your system still have not made back investment - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=852857.msg13928830#msg13928830  Feel free to update numbers as it's been a while since you released that set.  But I don't see profit being made still.

*Editing post due to length look above for full post.

Investors for cash have so far not get back all their investment.

If you do math they never will from numbers you put out.  Just your U2 is not powerful enough to pull it off.   A investment where seller knows you likely will not make profit and hides this info is normally considered ponzi.

it's a long term investment...
In real life,it takes sometimes over 20 years to get back the investment with profit.

This is not a standard investment like a stock.  Crypto investments espically on miners are fast and high risk/high reward.  Do you warn investors your fine with it taking 20 years?  No mining system that mentions 20 as justification would get any investors.

Many investors for "real satoshi" are not in a hurry to be paid back...they even re invest or claim for free...they could sell shares if they would.
Come on.... investors not in a hurry to get paid back? Ask them if they want paid back tomorrow I bet they would say heck yes.  Who will they sell these shares to? They will take a loss as your entire system is not held very high on respect.

I agree...so far I have not paid back more than people have invested for real I could be a scammer.
I agree that if one sees how much I offer profit it could be taken for a ponzi.

Yes without paying back investors for so long.... it is seem as ponzi and most consider you a scammer.  The numbers you released with U2 mining just do not equal long term profits.  Your profits with difficulty changes only go down.   It appears you will never pay back investors.   So I think that is why you have a scammer tag.

Put thoughts on some of above rambling above.  My words are ones not bolded.
luciann

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:17:45 PM

Rule of thumb is always good, especially for ponzi 'cloud mining' scams like yours GG:

Ain't that so, GG/SS/RR?

Rule of thumb for all in the category of business.

Let it stand for itself for minimum of 2 years to even be looked at seriously, continue looking at their main thread on how they react to support and other related events.

If a bitcoin service/business proved itself with others during that time, then all there is to figure out to do a soft investing round.

tech_solutions

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:20:57 PM

Cloud Mining is a purely ponzi scheme in which if you are the early investors you can make ROI but after some time when their target is achieving they will start all sorts of schemes and start to accumulate the investments from users and then one final day they will stop with excuses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: