Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:16:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Mining - Please help a newbie  (Read 82139 times)
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 10:37:58 PM

I think cloud mining is good for long term, but we must search reputable and good cloud mining

There is onlu one reputable and good cloud mining - HashNest.com

In next few days they should relase S9 , so next "safari" will begin..

The S9 has been released and sold out very quickly. But I think it is better just to buy the bitcoin to invest.

There is a batch 2 up that is "limited edition" with less power.   So the could still get a S9 right now on order, but this is falling away from cloud mining which this thread is really about.

I would recommend waiting and getting a S9 once on hashnest once it's up if you want to cloud mine. Sadly most are scams at this point in cloud mining, so going for hashnest is safest bet to get a honest chance of ROI.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryingMidget

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:58:06 AM

Cloud mining is dependent on the principle of economics that states mass scale production cuts down the cost. Most of the cloud mining operations run from a location where electricity is either free or dirty cheap. It is not profitable to mine in most of the western countries due to high cost of electricity. Hence miners choose to go for cloud mining companies...
yonique

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:01:49 AM

I dont even get the concent of mining and cloudmining/.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:06:42 AM

I think cloud mining is not true. from most existing mining cloud is simply fictitious. no hardware real miner. they just share them through the system. and I would argue that cloud miner is not profitable.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 08:41:47 PM

I dont even get the concent of mining and cloudmining/.
Follow my free  u2cloudmining site and you will see that it is possible making money without hardware...

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 09:41:38 PM

I think cloud mining is not true. from most existing mining cloud is simply fictitious. no hardware real miner. they just share them through the system. and I would argue that cloud miner is not profitable.

Yes, it's not profitable. The legit cloud minings give low profit and doesn't worth on long term, because you earn less profit each new day. And your mining power become obsolet after some time, so you need to buy the new one to continue making profit... But the mining income doesn't cover the mining power costs + fees... Total waste of time and money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:26:35 AM

I think most of cloud mining is ponzi scheme , they will run your money.
But if they give sign up bonus (like free hash , or free coin) , why not , i'll go without investing.
I'm never invest my btc to scam cloudmining , just don't want to risk my btc.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 06:58:37 AM

I think most of cloud mining is ponzi scheme , they will run your money.
But if they give sign up bonus (like free hash , or free coin) , why not , i'll go without investing.
I'm never invest my btc to scam cloudmining , just don't want to risk my btc.

With my u2cloudmining system you get shares for free...
You can only earn.
With the free shares you are owler of the system.
The system makes profit.
You own as well the profit.

You belive that the shares make to little profit?
Sell them...

In my humble opinion...(lol)...I believe that my system is UNIQUE and compared to other free systems,it is the BEST.

Since almost 1 year now...I ask for a better free similar system...and so far nobody here has proposed me better.

Why I believe that my system is the BEST?
Because:
1)...it is free.
2)...it take only few seconds time per day.
3)...you earn dividends.
4)...you can trade your shares.
5)...minimum payout is only 10000 satoshi.
6)...you get fidelity bonus.
7)...etc...etc...

Woshib

Activity: 938
Merit: 576

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:48:27 AM

Yes, it's not profitable. The legit cloud minings give low profit and doesn't worth on long term, because you earn less profit each new day. And your mining power become obsolet after some time, so you need to buy the new one to continue making profit... But the mining income doesn't cover the mining power costs + fees... Total waste of time and money.
I do not know much about the CloudMining, but I know that most sites that offer this service are scammers, so I feel the same as you, it's probably a waste of time, money and energy.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:00:44 PM

I do not know much about the CloudMining, but I know that most sites that offer this service are scammers, so I feel the same as you, it's probably a waste of time, money and energy.

In most hyips when you get in at the beginning you will get ROI easly, but i don't like how they lie people about mining. Because of their actions is losing the whole Bitcoin community!

If you are looking for legit cloud mining, i know only one - it is HashNest.com
TKS86

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:22:10 AM

I think that every scam scheme have its life cycle. When someone think of new hyp and if it becomes popular you can earn real good profit from it if you invest early, but later when ,,project" collapses and on the internet shows up new projects with same concept they become less and less profitable because more and more people is losing their money and stop investing in that type of scheme. I think ,,cloud mining'' as hype is dying right now, because no one who have money is investing in this type of scam. If first of these type of hypes were working half of year or more right now they collapsing after month or less so i definitely dont recommend to invest right now. Of course there are old hypes like Hashocean, but ill recommend to wait at least until bitcoin halving, because no one knows what will happen after that. I am also doubting that real cloud mining services are profitable right now.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:07:58 AM

It is better not do cloud mining for a newbie. From the past experience, most cloud mining site will not earn us money.

Yeah most of the cloud mining sites are HYIP in disguise but only few cloud mining sites are legit and trusted like genesis mining. We need to research some information first before we take the risk and invest our bitcoins.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:01:19 PM

It is better not do cloud mining for a newbie. From the past experience, most cloud mining site will not earn us money.

Yeah most of the cloud mining sites are HYIP in disguise but only few cloud mining sites are legit and trusted like genesis mining. We need to research some information first before we take the risk and invest our bitcoins.

The site you use as a legit mining site has a testimonial from a bankrupt miner manufacture featured on it's front page.  So makes me wonder things about them... as most would not want that endorsement on front page.   Also look at price of ether - https://www.genesis-mining.com/pricing - 925 dollars for 250-300 dollar card that is not to much wattage... ouch.  Not to mention they use the term "lifetime" mining which I HATE as it sounds like forever.... but that is obviously not true.  So I see lot's of bad.

Again I say go to hashnest and there is none of those issues.  Just a lot more professional and legit.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:48:46 AM

The site you use as a legit mining site has a testimonial from a bankrupt miner manufacture featured on it's front page.  So makes me wonder things about them... as most would not want that endorsement on front page.   Also look at price of ether - https://www.genesis-mining.com/pricing - 925 dollars for 250-300 dollar card that is not to much wattage... ouch.  Not to mention they use the term "lifetime" mining which I HATE as it sounds like forever.... but that is obviously not true.  So I see lot's of bad.

Again I say go to hashnest and there is none of those issues.  Just a lot more professional and legit.

At the moment HashNest is the only legit cloud mining service, but anyway it is not good moment to invest in clouds. Everything can change in next 4 weeks, so for now, the best option is just hold BTC.
Thats just my opinion, but the true is that noone know what gonna happen with diff after halving. If someone will take this risk, can win a lot, but in this same way can lost. This is very interesting moment for Bitcoin community. I'm very happy that most people are optimists, but that is free market an can happen everything.. Wink

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pormanullang

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 10:26:30 PM

My suggestion is never use cloud mining. Difficulty increases and you never get profit as promised. Cloud mining is profit for sellers, not for users (most of the time)
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 12:28:17 AM

My suggestion is never use cloud mining. Difficulty increases and you never get profit as promised. Cloud mining is profit for sellers, not for users (most of the time)
Here is my opinion on cloud mining!  If these companies have the money to put the system together to mine properly where they can take your money to let you make a profit, why do they not just do it their selves and keep all of the profits thus making more money?  They do this because they are able to charge you and get their profit up front and there is always a percentage of you who will not make anything!  Think about this.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀