Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:08:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Patrick Murck of The Bitcoin Foundation - attacked by a lunatic.  (Read 11025 times)
TKeenan (OP)

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:36:15 PM

Please tell me the funny part again where one's reputation is ruined by being accused of being a pedophile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmaRTZpJgPA

Yep, yet another person you've accused of being a pedophile.  This seems to be your MO.  

It's funny because when I see a dirty old fat man in a pink tutu, I wonder about the true nature of that guys sexual deviations.  Maybe there is more to this fetish with other's pedophila - maybe you are projecting things about yourself onto others perhaps?

Bruno - you are not some upstanding citizen defender of bitcoin.  You are a demented whacked-out vulgar pig in a tutu who casts vial accusations onto decent men who do nothing more than work hard for their community.  Anyone who stands up for you is a moron.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:38:33 PM

Dude, WTF? You may have a point about reckless accusations, but I didn't see Phin even mentioning Murck's family.

I'm taxing my memory on that one, not sure sans looking it up if I made reference to some family member in DC during the Bitcoinica episode, but definitely not about wife, kids, etc., nor his home address, of which I don't have at this penning.
TKeenan (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:39:57 PM

paranoia.  You started this war.  If it turns out you made that shit up about Murck - you need to be severely dealt with.  I say you have 24 hours to produce legitimate evidence - or that which they have planned for you and your family was well deserved.  I'll even send them money if someone posts a bitcoin address to support their counterattack on you and your family.  This isn't the first time you came around here yelling "Pedophile".  If it is not true, you are way overdue for being shut down.

Dude, WTF? You may have a point about reckless accusations, but I didn't see Phin even mentioning Murck's family.

Murck has no time at all to waste doing a lawsuit against a psycho.  That is very time consuming and he is busy doing actual work which actually produces some good effect on the system.

Just out of curiosity, can you give some examples of such "actual work"?

Having trouble following the thread you moron...  It was Bruno's family, not Murck's family.  Try a little harder at reading comprehension.  

"Just out of curiosity, can you give some examples of such "actual work"?"
Oh -  how about testifying before congress?  That could be considered actual work which requires a great deal of skill and intellect.  Did you forget about that?  

btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:49:29 PM

Having trouble following the thread you moron...  It was Bruno's family, not Murck's family.  Try a little harder at reading comprehension.

I was obviously referring to YOUR reference to Bruno's family, not Bruno's reference (or lack thereof) to Murck's family. You either totally lack reading comprehension, or you're trying to cloud the issue. Read my post again more carefully if it is the former. In either case I am going to insist on this point.

Oh -  how about testifying before congress?  That could be considered actual work which requires a great deal of skill and intellect.  Did you forget about that?

If he testified before a Sicilian Mafia council, I'd remember that too, but I wouldn't call that "actual work" that helps Bitcoin or cryptocurrency in any way.

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:52:53 PM

Please tell me the funny part again where one's reputation is ruined by being accused of being a pedophile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmaRTZpJgPA

Yep, yet another person you've accused of being a pedophile.  This seems to be your MO.  

It's funny because when I see a dirty old fat man in a pink tutu, I wonder about the true nature of that guys sexual deviations.  Maybe there is more to this fetish with other's pedophila - maybe you are projecting things about yourself onto others perhaps?

Bruno - you are not some upstanding citizen defender of bitcoin.  You are a demented whacked-out vulgar pig in a tutu who casts vial accusations onto decent men who do nothing more than work hard for their community.  Anyone who stands up for you is a moron.  

You got me! I was afraid that that ruse wouldn't remain hidden for long. Would you be so kind as to explain to me how you figured it out that I went to the LV conference donning a pink tutu to possibly pick up men to fuck them in the ass oppose to, as I claimed at the time, to bring awareness to http://thetutuproject.com/, pretending that I was seeking for them to embrace Bitcoin as witnessed here: http://letstalkbitcoin.com/e67-the-most-interesting-bitcoiner/

Yep, that was me, pretending to bring further awareness to Bitcoin via getting charities aboard so that to better your Bitcoin position, that after spending nights sleeping on the ground in Pensacola, FL, at Satoshi Forest during Thanksgiving and erecting these signs:

Spectacular place. Hopefully I can come and visit some time. Glad to see so much giving on a forum that is filled with greed.
We would love to have you!
TKeenan (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:50:15 PM

Quote from: Gleb Gamow link=topic=852890.msg9510684#msg9510684 date=
You got me! I was afraid that that ruse wouldn't remain hidden for long. Would you be so kind as to explain to me how you figured it out that I went to the LV conference donning a pink tutu to possibly pick up men to fuck them in the ass

One thing is clear, the dirty, fat, unkempt, old pervert pictured above shouldn't be calling decent law abiding people pedophiles.  
2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:05:51 PM

One thing is clear, the dirty, fat, unkempt, old pervert pictured above shouldn't be calling decent law abiding people pedophiles.  

Kettle, meet pot.

(Yawn, this is getting old...)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:44:23 PM

Quote from: Gleb Gamow link=topic=852890.msg9510684#msg9510684 date=
You got me! I was afraid that that ruse wouldn't remain hidden for long. Would you be so kind as to explain to me how you figured it out that I went to the LV conference donning a pink tutu to possibly pick up men to fuck them in the ass

The only thing dirty about me is that I jack off to naked girls having tight pussies and small breast on MFC, whereas in your inner circles you probably wouldn't admit to jacking off, let alone to what.

http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/patrick-murck-1805177.html

LICENSE

8 years since Patrick A Murck was first licensed to practice law.

State   License status   Year acquired   Last updated by Avvo
Dist. of Columbia   Active   2009   07/19/2014
Virginia   Authorized to practice law   2006   03/11/2014

WORK EXPERIENCE
Position   Duration
Principal at Engage Legal PLLC   2011–present
Counsel at BigDoor Media, Inc.   2009–2011
Associate Attorney at Fletcher, Heald & Hildreth, PLC   2006–2009

BigDoor Media, Inc. and Fletcher, Heald & Hildreth, PLC, are located in the state of Washington, a place where Patrick A. Murck is forbidden to practice law.

@Phinnaeus In every thread you post about an identity uncovering, they pile on gang bang you like clockwork, 1-2-3. WTF.
Who the fuck is Nemesis that as a newbie starts fucking with the regulars like he's part of the scene already.

Oh, shit...sockpupet! But who?  Lips sealed

They fear that I'm getting too close to the truth, and what really bothers them is that they know that I have no fear of them. I've already given the crossroads of where I live in Sandwich, IL. A picture of my truck is on this forum and said truck is parked in my driveway. I am so easy to find, it's unreal. Anybody is welcome to stop by and confront Bruno anyway they choose. I don't own a gun, nor is there one easily at my disposal, as far as I know. They are welcome to bring whatever weapon they choose and have as many people with them to help complete any task they that may have in mind. Fair warning, though--I do have two lines of defense to protect myself. One, is my dog, of which I've posted an image of here many a times. The other, well I guess they will have to find that out for themselves. Although I don't take threats lightly, getting threaten does give me solace. It's been said that it's the silent types one should fear.

That said, expect more leaks, soon--by me. I'm not yet done with the Patrick Murck and Zhou Tong research, therefore will need to hold off on disclosing what else I've found.

Maybe I should take a couple days off and fully enjoy a long visit to myfreecams.com. Did you know that some of those girls have already been accepting Bitcoin? They get paid in blocks of 50 to their addresses and then let them set there, not cashing them out. Wait till you find out where that investigation leads. Hint: It involves another major hack(?) a while back that seems to be completely forgotten or, dare I say, brush under Rassah's coffee table (does not concern Rassah), and I'm not talking about MyBitCoin, although there may be a connection, but I've yet to make it. All the same, it'll be a breakthrough nonetheless. The reason for holding back is that I either need to present a more convincing argument with my current investigations or be prepared to give everybody here BlowBobs due to my incompetence. Please, Jehovah, let it be the former.

Once I've completed my current investigations, I'll proceed with the one I've just outlined above. Perhaps, by then, my ignore count will be lowered to, I don't know, maybe zero?

To all other concerns, feel free to continue emailing me. I enjoy the reads.

~Bruno~

Hey Forums, I am Patrick Murck,

I have clients in several states, but my firm is based out of Washington, DC. The type of work I do you could hire a firm anywhere to do: it's Federal law.  When something comes up that requires state law knowledge (in NY or WA, or wherever) that is contracted to someone licensed to practice there.

I cannot comment on any questions covered by Attorney-Client privilege, but if you'd like to ask me something, you can email me at patrick at engagelegal dot com.

Are you unaware as to how Patrick Murck was instrumental in fucking those who had BTC on account at Bitcoinica?
TKeenan (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 09:04:30 PM

The only thing dirty about me is that I jack off to naked girls having tight pussies and small breast
Do you admit to being a vulgar filthy pig then?
Whether or not someone jerks off is a rather private matter which should not be splashed about in a public forum.  Decent educated folks don't bother writing the details of such matters - whether or not they engage in such practices.

The only thing dirty about me...
Do you admit to being fat, unkempt, perverted and ugly too?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 09:23:26 PM

The only thing dirty about me is that I jack off to naked girls having tight pussies and small breast
Do you admit to being a vulgar filthy pig then?
Whether or not someone jerks off is a rather private matter which should not be splashed about in a public forum.  Decent educated folks don't bother writing the details of such matters - whether or not they engage in such practices.

The only thing dirty about me...
Do you admit to being fat, unkempt, perverted and ugly too?

If I were, I would admit it, again ONLY perverted if it pertains to jacking off to... I have in the past gone several days sans a shower if that's considered being unkempt. Fat, maybe, depending on what standards are used, but definitely not obese.

You know what? I've kinda grown fond of this thread now that it's grown, with possibly more eyeballs now able to view it with the hope of somebody digging up where I left off.
TKeenan (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 10:38:53 PM

If I were, I would admit it, again ONLY perverted if it pertains to jacking off to... I have in the past gone several days sans a shower if that's considered being unkempt. Fat, maybe, depending on what standards are used, but definitely not obese.

You are perverted in that you wear pink tutus in public.  Your beard is a god-damned fire hazard - forget about missing a shower one day.  You definitely are obese: http://www.cdc.gov/obesity/adult/defining.html according to the CDC.  In addition, according to any objective observer you are obese.  To some, you are a fat filthy pig.  To me, you are a fat filthy pig and a liar. 

You can't go around calling people a pedo without evidence to back it up.  Murck is probably a 100% upstanding guy and hard worker for the bitcoin community.   For you to slam him because you are an eccentric asshole, just isn't right.  I wish he'd sue you.  But as I mentioned earlier, he has important work to do rather than pay any attention at all to a buffoon in a pink tutu. 

leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 12:01:12 AM

I am not taking sides, but threads like this (and the attitudes behind it) are one of the reasons BTC is still not taken seriously by most people. Are there psychiatrists that accept Bitcoin?  Shocked

Truth is the new hatespeech.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 12:03:14 AM

You are perverted in that you wear pink tutus in public.  Your beard is a god-damned fire hazard - forget about missing a shower one day.  You definitely are obese: http://www.cdc.gov/obesity/adult/defining.html according to the CDC.  In addition, according to any objective observer you are obese.  To some, you are a fat filthy pig.  To me, you are a fat filthy pig and a liar.  

You can't go around calling people a pedo without evidence to back it up.  Murck is probably a 100% upstanding guy and hard worker for the bitcoin community.   For you to slam him because you are an eccentric asshole, just isn't right.  I wish he'd sue you.  But as I mentioned earlier, he has important work to do rather than pay any attention at all to a buffoon in a pink tutu.  

What are we allowed to call Brock Pierce, just for the record?  Tongue

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
MineForeman.com
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 12:20:06 AM

What are we allowed to call Brock Pierce, just for the record?  Tongue

It get complicated..... I suppose "someone that associated with someone else that was later convicted a peodofile" is a bit of a mountful.

Not sure we have a word for that Tongue .

Bitcoin News http://mineforeman.com/ || MinePeon - Bitcoin mining on the Raspberry PI http://mineforeman.com/minepeon/ || MinePeon Wiki http://minepeon.com/ || MinePeon Forums http://minepeon.com/forums/
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 08:32:07 AM

You are perverted in that you wear pink tutus in public.  Your beard is a god-damned fire hazard - forget about missing a shower one day.  You definitely are obese: http://www.cdc.gov/obesity/adult/defining.html according to the CDC.  In addition, according to any objective observer you are obese.  To some, you are a fat filthy pig.  To me, you are a fat filthy pig and a liar. 

You can't go around calling people a pedo without evidence to back it up.  Murck is probably a 100% upstanding guy and hard worker for the bitcoin community.   For you to slam him because you are an eccentric asshole, just isn't right.  I wish he'd sue you.  But as I mentioned earlier, he has important work to do rather than pay any attention at all to a buffoon in a pink tutu. 

Dully noted. Thank you kindly for your contribution to this fine thread. I look forward to reading your next post about how I'm a filthy pig that dons a tutu and that some lawyer is a fine outstanding citizen.
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 10:24:16 AM

Dully noted. Thank you kindly for your contribution to this fine thread. I look forward to reading your next post about how I'm a filthy pig that dons a tutu and that some lawyer is a fine outstanding citizen.

Since you haven't released any proof and focus on talking trash, I assume you have no proof, and you're just a fucked up loony craving for attention. Release your info or gtfo, waste of time reading your posts otherwise.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 03:16:42 PM

OMG, Phin is obese?? I can't believe I ever said a word that could be construed as defending him!

Let's sum up this thread:

TKeenan has a very valid point about reckless accusations, and points out that if indeed Phin doesn't have the evidence that he said he has, he deserves to be shamed.

But then TKeenan surrounds that valid point with even nastier insults, even desiring harm to Phin's family.

So, TKeenan, perhaps you should question things more, including your own emotions.

I am not taking sides, but threads like this (and the attitudes behind it) are one of the reasons BTC is still not taken seriously by most people. Are there psychiatrists that accept Bitcoin?  Shocked

The sample size you are judging is perhaps 0.0001% of Bitcoin users, so I don't see how you can make such an extrapolation...

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
TKeenan (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 04:46:54 PM

even nastier insults, even desiring harm to Phin's family.
lol!  Good one.  nastier insults?  Did you mean facts? 

Alleging that a guy is a pedo is some serious business and highly illegal when untrue.  Calling a guy obese is merely factual.  Look at the CDC definition and you will see it is correct to characterize that fat pig as a fat pig. 

'Desires harm to his family'?  Nope.  I never desired anything of the sort.  I just mentioned that is what Murck ought to do to him.  What I desire is that that filthy fat pig roll about in the pig sty that he lives in and suffer from being surrounded by the mud he created. 

Phin is a world class idiot and conspiracy theorist.  Which normally I don't give a fuck about.  But when a good hard working honest man is slandered so profoundly, I am going to splash a little mud back in that direction.  Everyone in this community should also push back when some out of control idiot starts behaving in a manner which upsets the good order.  We can't rely on the courts to do this function.  It is a self-policing environment.  But to defend such a shithead and his behavior is also the work of morons.  Continue as you like.
TKeenan (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 04:48:27 PM

Dully noted. Thank you kindly for your contribution to this fine thread. I look forward to reading your next post about how I'm a filthy pig that dons a pink tutu and that some lawyer is a fine outstanding citizen.

I like the implication that because someone is a lawyer they are not a fine outstanding citizen. 
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 06:11:17 PM

even nastier insults, even desiring harm to Phin's family.
lol!  Good one.  nastier insults?  Did you mean facts? 

Alleging that a guy is a pedo is some serious business and highly illegal when untrue.  Calling a guy obese is merely factual.  Look at the CDC definition and you will see it is correct to characterize that fat pig as a fat pig. 

'Desires harm to his family'?  Nope.  I never desired anything of the sort.  I just mentioned that is what Murck ought to do to him.  What I desire is that that filthy fat pig roll about in the pig sty that he lives in and suffer from being surrounded by the mud he created. 

Phin is a world class idiot and conspiracy theorist.  Which normally I don't give a fuck about.  But when a good hard working honest man is slandered so profoundly, I am going to splash a little mud back in that direction.  Everyone in this community should also push back when some out of control idiot starts behaving in a manner which upsets the good order.  We can't rely on the courts to do this function.  It is a self-policing environment.  But to defend such a shithead and his behavior is also the work of morons.  Continue as you like.

I don't believe that being 6' 3 1/2" at 255 lbs is considered obese.

While you may maintain that Patrick Murck is some sort of outstanding individual, there's a many on this forum who've echoed the opposite prior to me joining their choir. I suggest you review his history on this very forum via the search option thingy.

While you're at it, search the internet via Google to learn firsthand how instrumental Patrick was in advancing Big Door Media's currency endeavors oppose to him just being their lawyer in a state he's not allowed to practice law.

Then, come back to this forum and learn why Patrick thought it prudent to put Bitcoinica's bitcoins on the Mt Gox exchange for safe keeping because he and Mark Karpeles were buds at TBF.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: