Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:36:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GMP][X13] Gimpcoin | PoW completed | PoS 50% | C-cex | All-in-one Wallet  (Read 83610 times)
GimpcoinDev (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:43:15 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 11:31:28 AM by GimpcoinDev

so.. i will cut premine from 70,000 to 30,000, which is more or less 4,08% of PoW coins and 0.43% of Total Supply.. ok?

i already sent the RoadMap to the designer to make a good graphic, i'll post it as soon as it's ready Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GimpcoinDev (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:56:49 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 08:22:44 AM by GimpcoinDev

GIMPcoin OS and RoadMap:

GIMPcoin born together with another, bigger, project: create a reliable and easy to use OS dedicated to miners and developers of all CryptoCurrencies world.
It will be an ArchLinux-based or Ubuntu-based release (we are figuring out which one is better for our goal), and it won't contain many features which usaully people can find on them. In others words, we will remove all utilities or similar, and we'll replace them with all libraries/dependencies needed to build a wallet, we will add MPOS source with detailed istructions, Qt pre-installed, sources of paper wallets, source of best coins created until now, etc.. all with detailed istructions/guides/how to

and now newbies are asking theirself "wtfuckin language is speaking this fuckin' this asshole? MPOS? qt? libraries? dependencies?" yeah.. i can understand.. we thought also to those persons, often they are Windows users and sometimes Mac users.. so, GIMP OS will contain the option to have a VM (please, dont ask me which program and where i found the license  Wink ) with both Windows and Mac pre-installed  Smiley During the first install of GIMP OS, a window will ask you which VM you want to install and all the necessary options needed by a VM to install from an .iso.. obviously you'll be free to dont install a VM (and you'll can do it later).

GIMP OS will have his own updates, needed to keep always up to date bitcoin/altcoin wallets deps. There will be a directory containing two awesome simple programs, one for mac and one for windows VMs: the first program which installs ALL last wallets dependencies with just one click !! Again, an easy to use OS is our main goal.

And miners? we thought to miners too. First of all, we think Linux is a beast for mine with GPUs (e.g. Ubuntu is the only OS which support 8 GPUs on the same MoBo Shocked) and with ASICs also.. so we'll put into GIMP OS all major versions of cgminer/sgminer and ccminer/cudaminer with detailed istructions to made the process easy even for Linux-newbies..

Why a coin? At this point i'm sure you already know the answer. GIMP OS will cost 20$, but it will be payable only with GIMPcoins (according with the payment-day exchange index)  Smiley

We need some more hands to go ahead with this project, so we'll organise a contest for every language we'll need to properly get GIMP OS working.. Once we get the winner for each contest, they will come aboard and.. we'll start! You can see below the roadmap!

11 November (Launch date): Windows + SourceCode with IRC, Block Explorer and Statistics page.. Dice Game, Faucet, Block Explorer with Rich List.. C-Cex

12 November: Paper Wallet

13 November: Mac Wallet

16 November: Android App

20 November: 1° GIMPcoin Contest -> Design Contest

24 November: 2° GIMPcoin Contest -> C contest

28 November: 3° GIMPcoin Contest -> C++ contest

2 Dicember: 4° GIMPcoin Contest -> Python contest

6 Dicember: 6° GIMPcoin Contest -> Java contest

10 Dicember: 7° GIMPcoin Contest -> HTML5 contest

14 Dicember: Release of Winners list

20 Dicember: START

3 Jan 2015: Web wallet with trade inside

10 Jan 2015: RELEASE OF FIRST GIMP OS BUILD

syrota

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:11:21 AM

Soft start and everything else will turn out is also! Smiley
GimpcoinDev (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:15:54 AM

Sorry, didnt understand what you mean  Embarrassed
GimpcoinDev (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:24:31 AM

OP updated with infos about GIMPcoin and GIMP OS..

RodaMap will be post in OP as soon as it's ready Smiley
erwin45

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:26:34 AM

GIMPcoin OS and RoadMap:

GIMPcoin born together with another, bigger, project: create a reliable and easy to use OS dedicated to miners and developers of all CryptoCurrencies world.
It will be an ArchLinux-based or Ubuntu-based release (we are figuring out which one is better for our goal), and it won't contain many features which usaully people can find on them. In others words, we will remove all utilities or similar, and we'll replace them with all libraries/dependencies needed to build a wallet, we will add MPOS source with detailed istructions, Qt pre-installed, sources of paper wallets, source of best coins created until now, etc.. all with detailed istructions/guides/how to

and now newbies are asking theirself "wtfuckin language is speaking this fuckin' this asshole? MPOS? qt? libraries? dependencies?" yeah.. i can understand.. we thought also to those persons, often they are Windows users and sometimes Mac users.. so, GIMP OS will contain the option to have a VM (please, dont ask me which program and where i found the license  Wink ) with both Windows and Mac pre-installed  Smiley During the first install of GIMP OS, a window will ask you which VM you want to install and all the necessary options needed by a VM to install from an .iso.. obviously you'll be free to dont install a VM (and you'll can do it later).

GIMP OS will have his own updates, needed to keep always up to date bitcoin/altcoin wallets deps. There will be a directory containing two awesome simple programs, one for mac and one for windows VMs: the first program which installs ALL last wallets dependencies with just one click !! Again, an easy to use OS is our main goal.

And miners? we thought to miners too. First of all, we think Linux is a beast for mine with GPUs (e.g. Ubuntu is the only OS which support 8 GPUs on the same MoBo Shocked) and with ASICs also.. so we'll put into GIMP OS all major versions of cgminer/sgminer and ccminer/cudaminer with detailed istructions to made the process easy even for Linux-newbies..

Why a coin? At this point i'm sure you already know the answer. GIMP OS will cost 20$, but it will be payable only with GIMPcoins (according with the payment-day exchange index)  Smiley

We need some more hands to go ahead with this project, so we'll organise a contest for every language we'll need to properly get GIMP OS working.. Once we get the winner for each contest, they will come aboard and.. we'll start! You can see below the roadmap!

11 November (Launch date): Windows + SourceCode with IRC, Block Explorer and Statistics page.. Dice Game, Faucet, Block Explorer with Rich List.. C-Cex

so we will have c-cex at the launch day?

syrota

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:28:45 AM

Sorry, didnt understand what you mean  Embarrassed

I mean, to start was normal. This just infuriates Google translator! Grin
GimpcoinDev (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 10:06:32 AM

GIMPcoin OS and RoadMap:

so we will have c-cex at the launch day?

Read this post, it's written by C-Cex owner on the third page of this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=853195.msg9496760#msg9496760
GimpcoinDev (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 12:02:37 PM

Launch is confirmed for tonight 23:00 CET!
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 12:10:33 PM

Launch is confirmed for tonight 23:00 CET!
Ok, Standing by  Smiley
GimpcoinDev (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 12:40:08 PM

Please read carefully the OP where we explain our plans..and feel Free to ask everything about it, we want to be clear as long as we need some devs whom can help us Smiley
erwin45

Activity: 70

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 03:55:12 PM

Please read carefully the OP where we explain our plans..and feel Free to ask everything about it, we want to be clear as long as we need some devs whom can help us Smiley

great plan active dev, considered this a ninja launch but i was wrong anyway Smiley looking forward for the launch

see you guys at gimp.suprnova.cc   Grin

hardroad

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

█ If you want logo pm me █

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:19:19 PM

awesome Shocked great plan and C-Cex at Launch good work DEV I wish you success

GimpcoinDev (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:27:41 PM

great plan active dev, considered this a ninja launch but i was wrong anyway Smiley looking forward for the launch

see you guys at gimp.suprnova.cc   Grin

Yeah, we only need some trust, some good devs and.. nothing more Smiley

i remember to all that we changed the premine from 70k to 30k!!

since we need funds to develop the GIMP OS and since you obliged us to set the premine as 30k, i think it's fair if this 30k will be on a staking wallet..

Please community, let me know what you think about this point before launch
GamerMiner

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:07:45 PM

I think it can be staking but not at the start, maybe after day 3 ?

Equihash-pool.com is a French mining pool that currently supports Zencash.
Everyone is welcome to mine with us to support decentralization. We're currently at 0% fee.
hardroad

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

█ If you want logo pm me █

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:10:23 PM

see you guys at gimp.suprnova.cc   Grin

Yeah, we only need some trust, some good devs and.. nothing more Smiley

i remember to all that we changed the premine from 70k to 30k!!

since we need funds to develop the GIMP OS and since you obliged us to set the premine as 30k, i think it's fair if this 30k will be on a staking wallet..

Please community, let me know what you think about this point before launch
30K IT IS NOT BAD
Thank you for your interest to this point

GimpcoinDev (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:15:19 PM

I think it can be staking but not at the start, maybe after day 3 ?

ok so..

Premine will be of 30k

for staking or not-staking wallet, let see after launch what the rest of the community say about it
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 05:23:24 PM

Waiting...  Cool

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
GimpcoinDev (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:37:44 PM

honored to see such a member active here Wink
GimpcoinDev (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:43:13 PM

FIRST BLOCK MINED  Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: