Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:16:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GMP][X13] Gimpcoin | PoW completed | PoS 50% | C-cex | All-in-one Wallet  (Read 83610 times)
silverduck

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 07:01:37 PM

We have now send back the bounty to dev, the deal was that through our twitter group get attention from bittrex so they eventually add the coin, this dev doesnt seem to know how promotion works and was asking for bounty back beacuse GIMP didnt get added  immediately we have done some twitter promotion and been in contact with bittrex they raised some concerns and i shared this with this dev and he saw that as it is impossible to enter bittrex and asked for the bounty back. Dev wanted 8000 GIMP back of the bounty So we decided to send back 8000 of the bounty and keep 2000 for job allready done.

Just wanted to share this with you all so you know whats going on.

Good luck to you all and good luck to the coin.

Silverduck
Coinpromotion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 08:34:24 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2014, 08:56:26 PM by kahir

i really like the wallet ... everything is in it !! but i would like the tabs be in left vertical buttons not horizontal
like this

GimpcoinDev (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 09:53:47 PM

i really like the wallet ... everything is in it !! but i would like the tabs be in left vertical buttons not horizontal
like this

http://i60.tinypic.com/mwwgnk.jpg

you can already do this Smiley
hardroad

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

█ If you want logo pm me █

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 10:23:53 PM

PM DEV Huh

Scuzzlebutt

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:01:56 AM

any news about Gimp OS?
KingCaper

Activity: 597
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 07:39:34 AM

We have now send back the bounty to dev, the deal was that through our twitter group get attention from bittrex so they eventually add the coin, this dev doesnt seem to know how promotion works and was asking for bounty back beacuse GIMP didnt get added  immediately we have done some twitter promotion and been in contact with bittrex they raised some concerns and i shared this with this dev and he saw that as it is impossible to enter bittrex and asked for the bounty back. Dev wanted 8000 GIMP back of the bounty So we decided to send back 8000 of the bounty and keep 2000 for job allready done.

Silverduck
Coinpromotion

What were the concerns that bittrex had?

MOIN Developer : BTT Thread  |  PGP: https://keybase.io/kingcaper
Kisokos

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 11:32:42 AM

Silverduck
Coinpromotion

What were the concerns that bittrex had?

Yeah, good question, I heard they wanted 2k USD from EUPH dev for "lawyer costs".

PIMP me: PF2uEET6CDtcUD7YnT1gU471ARSLrpZ1Yz
rnameltc

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 12:50:21 PM

I'm also interested in the concerns. Are they because of dev or because of trex's avarice
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 02:13:21 PM

GIMP listed on Cryptonator https://www.cryptonator.com/rates/GIMP-BTC

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
GimpcoinDev (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:15:02 PM

Hi all.. sorry for my absence.. im out of town for my wife's weekly cares.. and moreover, unfortunatly, she was really bad last night.. so i will be absent at least until wednesday, i think my wife health is more important than 3 days of absence in crypto world.

About Bittrex:

Now i try to explain to all the situation.. Silverduck (member of Coinpromotion, the one i paid to hit bittrex) was doing well his works, he was on bittrex IRC to promote GIMPcoin.. an IRC user (name: kassado) wrote this to him:

"I'm almost sure PoS reward is calculated wrong, according with this and this"

and he also said:

"my consulting fee is $500 an hour, he can't afford me
earlz over here will do it for free though "

and again

"using a maximum coin age of unlimited is a huge security risk as well"

Well..

when i saw this i LOLed..

1) According with this https://github.com/GimpCoinDev/Gimpcoin/blob/master/src/main.h#L40-L41, annual interest is set to 50%;
2) According with this https://github.com/GimpCoinDev/Gimpcoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1002-L1003, nRewardCoinYear is set = MAX_MINT_PROOF_OF_STAKE, which is set (according with link in point 1 ) to 50% (or 0.5 as well)
3) Even the biggest noob can understand that nRewardCoinYear = MAX_MINT_PROOF_OF_STAKE means nRewardCoinYear = 50% (or 0.5 as well)
4) Even the biggest noob can understand that "nSubsidy = nCoinAge * nRewardCoinYear / 365 / COIN" is the right calc
5) so, in the end, even the biggest noob can understand that this stupid ignorant which use the name kassado on bittrex's IRC is a scammer if he ask 500$ as source code consuting fee.. 500 $ for a man who even dont understand how PoS is calculated? LMFAO
6) He also said: "earlz over here will do it for free though".. WELL, KASSADO MAYBE YOU DONT KNOW THAT THE TRUSTED USER EARLZ ALREADY MADE A REVISION/CONSULTING TO GIMPCOIN SOURCE CODE, HE ALREADY TOLD ME SOME SUGGESTTIONS AND I ALREADY CHANGED/UPDATED WALLET FOLLOWING HIS SUGGESTIONS ! You are sucking a bit my dear kassado
7) about this "using a maximum coin age of unlimited is a huge security risk as well": i invite all of you to check sterlingcoin source code here https://github.com/Sterlingcoin/Sterlingcoin-Linux-Source/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L49 ... Sterlingcoin dev is one of most respected devs over here, and GIMP's PoS configurations are the same (more or less) of Sterlingcoin.. why kassado dont try to FUD about sterling?

after make kassado feel sucking a lot, i have also to add this:

one of bittrex owners (ryan) told this to Silverduck:

"gimp is an offensive term for someone with a handicap"

well, im so sorry about that.. i really didnt know gimp is an offensive term for someone with a handicap.. english isnt my first language as you can understand..

i think changing coin name is the only way to hit bittrex..

So.. please suggest here new potential names you like and i'll decide..

Hit bittrex isnt necessary for now, or maybe it isnt necessary in general.. so i dont mind about it, im only angry with kassado, he offended my professionality without any reason.. and so he also made a bad advertise to GIMP on somewhat such Bittrex IRC, the most easy way to hit bittrex.. really  a bastard i think

As i told in first lines, im out of city until wednesday.. Anon Transactions are ready, i need only to do some more tests and then i'll release new wallet.

Anon Browser will be coded as soon as possible, i think one month from now is enough.

About GIMP OS, i already found my designer.. im organising somewhat nice for c++ dev contests, i'll update you soon.

Thanks to all for attention and please ready carefully lines above.

Cheers

Gimpcoin Dev
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 04:21:15 PM

^ I'll talk to www.empoex.com.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
GimpcoinDev (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:23:07 PM

Great man, really thanks.. any idea of who is this user "kassado"? or why he is a bastard with GIMP? or if gimp is for real an offensive term in U.S.?

im trying to clearly understand the situation over crypto world and crypto exchanges, i think not all things are made with transparency
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:30:07 PM

Hi all.. sorry for my absence.. im out of town for my wife's weekly cares.. and moreover, unfortunatly, she was really bad last night.. so i will be absent at least until wednesday, i think my wife health is more important than 3 days of absence in crypto world.

About Bittrex:

Now i try to explain to all the situation.. Silverduck (member of Coinpromotion, the one i paid to hit bittrex) was doing well his works, he was on bittrex IRC to promote GIMPcoin.. an IRC user (name: kassado) wrote this to him:

and he also said:

and again

Well..

1) According with this https://github.com/GimpCoinDev/Gimpcoin/blob/master/src/main.h#L40-L41, annual interest is set to 50%;
2) According with this https://github.com/GimpCoinDev/Gimpcoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1002-L1003, nRewardCoinYear is set = MAX_MINT_PROOF_OF_STAKE, which is set (according with link in point 1 ) to 50% (or 0.5 as well)
3) Even the biggest noob can understand that nRewardCoinYear = MAX_MINT_PROOF_OF_STAKE means nRewardCoinYear = 50% (or 0.5 as well)
4) Even the biggest noob can understand that "nSubsidy = nCoinAge * nRewardCoinYear / 365 / COIN" is the right calc
5) so, in the end, even the biggest noob can understand that this stupid ignorant which use the name kassado on bittrex's IRC is a scammer if he ask 500$ as source code consuting fee.. 500 $ for a man who even dont understand how PoS is calculated? LMFAO
6) He also said: "earlz over here will do it for free though".. WELL, KASSADO MAYBE YOU DONT KNOW THAT THE TRUSTED USER EARLZ ALREADY MADE A REVISION/CONSULTING TO GIMPCOIN SOURCE CODE, HE ALREADY TOLD ME SOME SUGGESTTIONS AND I ALREADY CHANGED/UPDATED WALLET FOLLOWING HIS SUGGESTIONS ! You are sucking a bit my dear kassado
7) about this "using a maximum coin age of unlimited is a huge security risk as well": i invite all of you to check sterlingcoin source code here https://github.com/Sterlingcoin/Sterlingcoin-Linux-Source/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L49 ... Sterlingcoin dev is one of most respected devs over here, and GIMP's PoS configurations are the same (more or less) of Sterlingcoin.. why kassado dont try to FUD about sterling?

well, im so sorry about that.. i really didnt know gimp is an offensive term for someone with a handicap.. english isnt my first language as you can understand..

Hit bittrex isnt necessary for now, or maybe it isnt necessary in general.. so i dont mind about it, im only angry with kassado, he offended my professionality without any reason.. and so he also made a bad advertise to GIMP on somewhat such Bittrex IRC, the most easy way to hit bittrex.. really  a bastard i think

As i told in first lines, im out of city until wednesday.. Anon Transactions are ready, i need only to do some more tests and then i'll release new wallet.

Anon Browser will be coded as soon as possible, i think one month from now is enough.

About GIMP OS, i already found my designer.. im organising somewhat nice for c++ dev contests, i'll update you soon.

Cheers

Gimpcoin Dev

cheers, few days absence is fine , your wife comes first mate Smiley

PS : this is my first time hearing GIMP could mean offensive too
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:33:33 PM

Gimp is one of the most popular photo editors for linux so, americans not use linux , because gimp is offensive word. Someone lie you !!

Good luck with your wife mate !

silverduck

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:46:48 PM

About Bittrex:

and he also said:

and again

Well..

Cheers

Gimpcoin Dev

Yes that was what happened, wanted to wait until dev gives an explanation and that was spot on everything.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 04:56:03 PM

Great man, really thanks.. any idea of who is this user "kassado"? or why he is a bastard with GIMP? or if gimp is for real an offensive term in U.S.?

im trying to clearly understand the situation over crypto world and crypto exchanges, i think not all things are made with transparency
Yes, I know who kassado is. That's all I can say.

No problem. Also, remove altbuddy from your exchange list, please. Smiley https://twitter.com/KeyserSozeMC/status/536634392782077953

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
GimpcoinDev (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:02:09 PM

Yes, I know who kassado is. That's all I can say.

No problem. Also, remove altbuddy from your exchange list, please. Smiley https://twitter.com/KeyserSozeMC/status/536634392782077953

opss, i didnt know it.. altbuddy removed.

can u please tell me who is this kassado? have u got his btctalk name? send me via pm please if u know it
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:11:31 PM

Dev, you have PM Smiley
GimpcoinDev (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:58:00 PM

Thanks, appreciated!
GimpcoinDev (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:58:56 PM

Dev, you have PM Smiley

Read.. ok man please post here what you sent to me via pm Smiley let fuck this asshole
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: