Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:13:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ☣ EBOLAShares ☣ First DtP Concept ☣ Free&ISO █ 2.7BTC DONATED FOR XMAS █  (Read 106462 times)
niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:43:07 PM

Request sent to coinmarketcap  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EmpoEX

Activity: 419
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:44:25 PM

Could you put market's URL in OP?

Thanks.

EmpoEX Team

Alright, here we are, welcoming EBS to EmpoEX.

We have decided to open and launch the EBS VS bitcoin market:

All the best and happy trading! Wink

Here's code with direct link to EBS vs BTC markets. You can use it to add it in the OP:
Code:
[url=https://empoex.com/trade/EBS-BTC][img width=300]https://i.imgur.com/HTfbFXl.png[/img][/url]

EmpoEX Team

EbolaDev (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:54:34 PM

It's added now  Wink
ticoti

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:57:52 PM

we should go to twitter or trollboxes to mention about ebolashare to get more volume
niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:01:14 PM

Request added for Poloniex.
Fill it here: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
ticoti

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:22:02 PM

We have a new working block explorer available here

It's also added on the op.

nice  Grin

it works fine
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:22:09 PM

request sent there, hope will see Ebola on poloniex soon.
best of luck for Ebola.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:30:24 PM

just sent request there,
hope ploniex will get infected soon withEbola Grin Grin
franckuestein
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 04:47:47 PM

Filled! Let's see if they add Ebolashares!

What I've filled on their spreadsheet:
Ebolashares
EBS
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=853242.0
https://ebolashare.github.io
http://ebs.explorer.ssdpool.com:9131

The other spaces are "opinion"  Wink

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
ticoti

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:33:18 PM

I have already submitted that form to poloniex Smiley
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 06:48:29 PM

Wow things begin to be serious lot of development as new year starts . Blockexplorer and request to Poloniex both are great things happened. Keep it pushing guys !  Wink
newcripto

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 07:29:43 PM

Hope to see this coin on more exchanges sooner in order to be valuable . Trade makes coins weight.

+1
Nice to see that everything is now working but remember… HOLD!  Cheesy
Anyway, could be interesting if an exchange like Poloniex, Cryptsy or Bittrex list it. More volume = more adoption and distribution  Wink

Why we don't start with a Twitter campaign or something like this mentioning the exchanges? Maybe we can center their attention! What do you think, devs?

+1 Let's do tweets to help EBola to be added on some more exchanges and to reach more and more people. Great idea !
franckuestein
Legendary

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 08:23:31 PM

Great news!!

Finally your transaction from the EmpoEX to the wallet or from the wallet to Empoex (i don't remember exactly) get confirmed?
You can check everything now with the block-explorer link that devs published.

Hope that you're now in the right fork  Wink

Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 08:58:11 PM

Great news!!

Finally your transaction from the EmpoEX to the wallet or from the wallet to Empoex (i don't remember exactly) get confirmed?
You can check everything now with the block-explorer link that devs published.

Hope that you're now in the right fork  Wink
no the transaction is noted as 'conflicted' and the coins appear out of my wallet, transaction not on the blockchain so were never semt it seems??? i dunno WTF happened?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
p4n

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 02:44:59 AM

maybe you were on a fork when you send the coins. What does blockexplorer say when you put your address on it? What's the balance?

If the balance in blockexplorer is correct, try to download the blockchain again. First, make a backup of your wallet.dat, and then delete everything in %appdata%\ebolashares folder except the wallet.dat. If you delete accidentally the wallet.dat, you'll have a backup Wink

Then , restart your wallet and it will start to download from scratch the blockchain, and your coins should appear again as spendables in your wallet.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 03:04:43 AM

maybe you were on a fork when you send the coins. What does blockexplorer say when you put your address on it? What's the balance?

If the balance in blockexplorer is correct, try to download the blockchain again. First, make a backup of your wallet.dat, and then delete everything in %appdata%\ebolashares folder except the wallet.dat. If you delete accidentally the wallet.dat, you'll have a backup Wink

Then , restart your wallet and it will start to download from scratch the blockchain, and your coins should appear again as spendables in your wallet.

What happened was i sent the coins when my wallet was synching, though was staking fine, transaction had many confirms as did all my stakes. Empoex never received them and couldnt find the tran id on blockexplorer in wallet, it was in mine. Then I deleted everything and redownloaded blockchain and replaced wallet.dat and since then the transaction is noted as 'conflicted' and the trans id doesnt show in wallet explorer or new explorer. The coins are out of my balance on the explorer!!! Also the stakes for over 24 hours before i redownloaded chain are now all orphans, they were previously confirmed. So maybe i was on a fork??? if i was on a fork would the coins just dissappear? anyway 2 get them back?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
cryptworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 03:22:39 AM

this coin is looking really good, but it needs a solid exchange
p4n

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 03:34:48 AM

What happened was i sent the coins when my wallet was synching, though was staking fine, transaction had many confirms as did all my stakes. Empoex never received them and couldnt find the tran id on blockexplorer in wallet, it was in mine. Then I deleted everything and redownloaded blockchain and replaced wallet.dat and since then the transaction is noted as 'conflicted' and the trans id doesnt show in wallet explorer or new explorer. The coins are out of my balance on the explorer!!! Also the stakes for over 24 hours before i redownloaded chain are now all orphans, they were previously confirmed. So maybe i was on a fork??? if i was on a fork would the coins just dissappear? anyway 2 get them back?

type the command repairwallet in your debug console, hope that solves your problem. If not, try to add -rescan to your ebolashares shortcut, that will redownload the blockchain without needing to delete appdata.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:58:17 PM

this coin is looking really good, but it needs a solid exchange

I second you ! This coin is different but need some big exchange to have some big volume and success.
franckuestein
Legendary

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 08:39:38 PM

type the command repairwallet in your debug console, hope that solves your problem. If not, try to add -rescan to your ebolashares shortcut, that will redownload the blockchain without needing to delete appdata.

Save your wallet.dat & private keys and try to restore it on a different computer without anything installed on it.
As well with the -rescan or -repairwallet commands that people mentioned before you have to be able to see your balance on your EBS wallet.

-salvagewallet is an option too  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: