Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:24:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PRCDice new thread. Please withdraw all coins and do not play here.  (Read 3748 times)
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 1239

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 02:49:46 PM

Did dean lock it as of running away from dooglus?

Ya the guy is a faggot.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin.
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins every 10 minutes.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 03:12:29 PM

Dean has now locked the original post for PRCdice.  This can serve as a new place to post if needed.

The original post can be found here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=663326.0

I do not own or work for PRCDice in any way shape or form... Just supplying the thread for people to continue using, talking or whatever else they might do about the site.

Sorry for you Bay
Dean Nolan: bay created a new one just so people could troll more so im removing his affiliate
but this is just how Dean rolls.

Wow. Bringing out the big guns. So apparently he's trying to make BAC to redirect PRCDice.com to PD or something. Brilliant marketing strategy.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 03:17:34 PM

Wow. Bringing out the big guns. So apparently he's trying to make BAC to redirect PRCDice.com to PD or something. Brilliant marketing strategy.

Nah, I'm pretty sure this is far more damaging:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/spa/f0lmlb6l9q465kn/zt7_3jcn.png

Yep, that works too. And some neg trust to go with it.
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:56:09 PM

I guess the owners problems are irrelevant if he keeps running a good website... Haven't got any problems with them so far.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:40:27 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2014, 08:59:18 PM by dooglus

Dean Nolan: bay created a new one just so people could troll more so im removing his affiliate

This is exactly the kind of thing that bothers me about Dean.

He promises something (in this case "refer people to my site and I'll give you a cut of the revenue you refer")
Then he goes back on his word ("I'm not going to pay you because you pissed me off in some unrelated way").

How is "creating a thread so people can continue to discuss PRCdice (aka "troll", in Dean's mind) in any way related to the affiliate deal Bay had with Dean? It's totally unprofessional to break the affiliate deal after Bay invested so much time and effort referring people just because Bay made a new forum thread!

It doesn't mean his site is a scam, and I never said it was.

It does mean he can't be trusted to keep his word. And that's all my trust rating is meant to say.

If I was BayAreaCoins I would leave negative trust feedback over this, if it's an actual quote from the PRCdice chat from Dean (I didn't see it there - I only saw finnile's post here).

Edit: I notice on the old locked thread people were concerned that the "BTC risked" figure was misleading. I split my feedback into two separate feedbacks - a neutral one with the large amount I deposited, and a negative one with "0" as the amount risked. I don't know how much the bug bounty was, because I never received it, so I'm not sure how much I lost out on and don't really care. It's much more about the breach of trust than the number of coins involved.

Edit2: one of my cult members (joke, geddit?) sent me this screenshot, so it looks like finn's quote is accurate:

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:05:37 PM

I also see Dean spreading more lies:

* At first I missed the bug, because I misinterpretted what Dean meant when he said the player was "betting low". I thought he meant he was clicking the "lo" button, but he meant low stakes. Very soon after I found the bug, while Dean was happy to re-enable betting on the site. He had no clue what was going on.

* I never saw the code of the site, and still haven't. All I saw was what was available to everyone. To say I "audited the code" is a stretch.

* When I point out bugs with other sites that have bug bounties, they pay me. I don't have to grovel to them, or argue with them. They just pay me. That's the deal with bug bounties. Find a serious bug, get a bounty.

* I have no warships. There are a few canoes with peashooters mounted on them in my moat, but that hardly counts.

I can post screenshots of the private message conversation that passed between us if that would be useful.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
CryForMeSky

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:14:09 PM

I've always wondered about this, PRC dice claims they opened in early 2013? I don't recall them being around back then.

Anyways, I think Dean made a massive mistake by running off and ignoring his problems rather than paying out money that was rightfully owed to Doog. If Dooglus found a major vulnerability and feels he is owed funds why would you not deliver on it? I don't know the full story but I honestly find it difficult to believe that Dooglus would leave Dean negative trust if this was a non-issue.

I think Bayareacoins is the only winner in all of this, noticed the sneaky referral link in OP. If you're going to use a referral link, you shouldn't be so deceptive about it Smiley

I'm going to go off of memory and old promo emails:

It opened early April 2013.  In at least late 2013 (maybe earlier, that's when I started checking it out) they offered poker and BJ and you could invest in the house BR for BJ.  In late Feb (after I offhandedly suggested it) he coded a dice plug in and then built that up.  So the site has been around for a year and a half, dice (with investment) has been around for 8.5 months.
coolobama

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:06:07 PM

The site has really less users now. only 15 , and people are divesting.
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 1239

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 12:21:21 PM

Going to lock this thread up since the OP is back open.  

If he locks it again... this one will open back up.

The site has really less users now. only 15 , and people are divesting.

That's what happens when you run a joint based off people investing in your place and you are a cunt to people.  

Suprise suprise!

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin.
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins every 10 minutes.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: