Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:42:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Alien Faucet - 4010 Satoshi an HOUR (limited)  (Read 50907 times)
fabio6x2

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 06:07:20 AM

New alien?
http://prntscr.com/6daqht

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16493

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 08:59:36 AM

This is the THIRD time i am getting a S'ru'un alien with a 300 satoshi reward.

Can someone explain this?
Reload the page Wink It'll show an updated list of aliens. Looks way more alien than a frog!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Ozymandias

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 08:06:39 PM

Looks great! Like it  Cool
lumen

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 09:04:46 AM

have 57000 sat balance
how to withdraw from this site can any one help me

♦  Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com  ♦   ♦  Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets  ♦    ♦  Provably Fair  ♦ 
suman66

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 09:26:56 AM

have 57000 sat balance
how to withdraw from this site can any one help me

go to account setting conform your email address and withdraw it into your balance
mart2000

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Been on the 'net since before Al Gore created it!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 02:40:13 PM

Ummm... The new S'ru'un Alien may have been my fault... I mentioned that I had a long sequence of Frogs (Ribbit!) and maybe Daniel D'alien took pity on me! Perhaps he kissed the Frog and instead of a beautiful Alien Princess, we got ...

Not only are BitcoinAliens and WeekendAliens the Highest paying, Easiest, faucets out there, but we have Daniel D'Alien to keep us on our toes and make the whole thing like a story/game. Enjoy!!

(And please be sure to support his sponsors)

Mart
(not connected to BitcoinAliens except as a very happy Fauceteer! or should that be Faucet-o-naut? Smiley )

bitcoinaliens (OP)

Activity: 337

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 02:17:17 PM

Faucet-o-naut! Love it Cheesy

Ok, early bird access to all you faucet-o-nauts - we have JUST... literally JUST launched a mobile app... now I love you guys so be kind please (don't rate low, jut give me feedback, but if you like it rate 5* still please Cheesy).

It is in BETA - which means the rewards can be improved upon, and some features might be strange.. so this is beta... if you want to help us test this (so we can figure out the rewards and improve them and get things right) then its a mini game and faucet app on the Android store, it will really pay bitcoin out and it is integrated into the regular web based Alien Faucet database - read the full announcement thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=981789

Bitcoin Banner Advertising - CoinAd, the world's largest bitcoin focused ads network.
DalienGames.com - Earn bitcoin while you play FREE online flash games.
Tubers.tv - Earn bitcoin while you watch ANY video online.
Blockchain Stats - Earn bitcoin while you check the bitcoin and altcoin prices.
duid88

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:19:42 PM

to late payment again  Angry
duid88

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 04:38:32 PM

friday no payment again Shocked
bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 02:56:40 AM

friday no payment again Shocked

C'mon guys, relax a little, we've now paid out over 50 bitcoin on Alien Faucet since around November.. this week's payment run was completed, in full, and it actually wasn't even late.

Love you guys, we're saving the planet together... but heads up - theres some mean mo-fo aliens coming.. so I've heard! Real evil types, made of slime and rusty gears, eating human brains like popcorn Sad

Bitcoin Banner Advertising - CoinAd, the world's largest bitcoin focused ads network.
duid88

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:03:57 AM

admin pleas cek payment sunday pleas give me bonus hehe
loRdDevil

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 08:12:22 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2015, 08:29:26 PM by loRdDevil

At the rewards list says greeny=10.000 but when killed says: You killed Greeny and you win 25000
loRdDevil

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 07:43:02 PM

1 User less in weekendbitcoin. Changed for 250 sat/15 mins few minuts ago and now changed 1 more time to 200 sat/15 mins. You promissed more money for profitable users few days ago , NO LESS MONEY FOR USERS AND MORE FOR YOU!!!  Angry  For 15 mins /claim faucet bitcoinker is much better than you.
300/15 mins or 450/15 mins if xapo used. Bye
bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 08:50:21 PM

1 User less in weekendbitcoin. Changed for 250 sat/15 mins few minuts ago and now changed 1 more time to 200 sat/15 mins. You promissed more money for profitable users few days ago , NO LESS MONEY FOR USERS AND MORE FOR YOU!!!  Angry  For 15 mins /claim faucet bitcoinker is much better than you.

Bye.

Read the thread, I either turn the timer down or close the faucet as there is MASS FRAUD - like $1000s worth of CRIME and FRAUD... I'm trying my best, but I'm not just made of money and able to give masses away - I have given away more than 100btc since January though.. so if you can do any better than that then hats off to you.

Everyone else - love you guys, thanks for your patience ^ as lord devil didnt mention, there will still be big payouts on the weekend, but I will just do them manually - run them myself rather than just increasing the payouts in an automated way for fraudsters.

loRdDevil

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 03:25:59 PM

1 User less in weekendbitcoin. Changed for 250 sat/15 mins few minuts ago and now changed 1 more time to 200 sat/15 mins. You promissed more money for profitable users few days ago , NO LESS MONEY FOR USERS AND MORE FOR YOU!!!  Angry  For 15 mins /claim faucet bitcoinker is much better than you.

Bye.

Read the thread, I either turn the timer down or close the faucet as there is MASS FRAUD - like $1000s worth of CRIME and FRAUD... I'm trying my best, but I'm not just made of money and able to give masses away - I have given away more than 100btc since January though.. so if you can do any better than that then hats off to you.

Everyone else - love you guys, thanks for your patience ^ as lord devil didnt mention, there will still be big payouts on the weekend, but I will just do them manually - run them myself rather than just increasing the payouts in an automated way for fraudsters.

There are better forms  to avoid fraud that throwing rocks at your own roof .
i.e:
1- payment system Xapo type where you need to verify your account with a number of mobile phone. How many mobile phones have one person? 5000 ? no, but it can have many email addresses and verify them without problem every week. A few weeks ago you made great efforts to implement the system of verification by email. You've had many problems with that and not worth at all.

2- integration of a simple script can detect if a user uses proxy or TOR network circuits. Automatic and immediate blocking of the account.

3- To think that some people spent their time and even money to promote your websites announcing the end conditions are not expected is reason to seek better solutions than just taking the easy way to do pay all users  for sinners.

Do not be angry with me. Are your websites and I wish you luck.

PD. Sorry for my bad English.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 10:14:59 PM

Nothing has changed its still a thousand per hour, the big change for would be losing out my other faucets, the majority are all hourly.
So I have missed the fifteen minute weekend a few times.

Still a good faucet imo

And its gone.
bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 07:22:48 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2015, 07:34:17 AM by bitcoinaliens

NEW ALIEN COMPETITION Today!

KILL the NEW ALIEN and claim a 1 MILLION satoshi EXTRA BONUS

How it works:
  • Go to our Alien faucet and make your claims.
  • If you kill him you will get a 10,000 payout on the faucet.
  • BUT THEN you will see a text message “code” below him.
  • To claim the extra 1 million satoshi, take a screenshot picture showing him on your faucet claim, along with the bonus code – then you NEED to post this image onto our NEW Facebook Page HERE.
  • IF you are the FIRST person to find him, post the picture AND give us the UNIQUE CODE for the day then we will add 1 million satoshi onto your faucet balance (will be paid out this Friday).

bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 05:02:08 AM

DAY 2 - A Rare Crawk is in the Faucet!

How it works:
  • To claim the extra 1 million satoshi, take a screenshot picture showing him on your faucet claim, along with the bonus code – then you NEED to post this image onto our NEW Facebook Page HERE.
  • IF you are the FIRST person to find him, post the picture AND give us the UNIQUE CODE for the day then we will add 1 million satoshi onto your faucet balance (will be paid out this Friday).

Ajatmoralez

Activity: 336

Sorry for my English if It is Bad✌✌

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:12:44 AM

NEW ALIEN COMPETITION Today!

How it works:

Add this Alien to the Android faucet app

bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 06:36:31 AM

Add this Alien to the Android faucet app

It's already in there Wink we had a big update this week: http://www.bitcoinaliens.com/the-bitcoin-aliens-mobile-app-receives-its-first-major-update/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: