Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:26:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Alien Faucet - 4010 Satoshi an HOUR (limited)  (Read 50907 times)
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:31:26 AM

i have problem when i want to visit your faucet, daniel Sad

i can not access it only get blank page there

what is the problem? the message appears like this " Timeout occurred while processing the operation. "

Same here... "Server not found"

Appears to be down for everyone
http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/bticoinaliens.com
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
syahrere

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:05:10 AM

what is the problem? the message appears like this " Timeout occurred while processing the operation. "

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/bticoinaliens.com
okay thank you for your reply and for your information friend

i guess only me whos get the problem Smiley

probably this faucet under maintenance

MisterZ

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:40:35 AM

Guys, during recent days I see somewhat updowns in the site reaction, ever to half of an hour.
The reason of this stays unknown, but it seems to me that team of the site does some reconstraction.

bitcoinaliens (OP)

Activity: 337

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 02:16:38 PM

Had some downtime the last couple of days. Not exactly sure why but we have fully rebooted our server and things seem stable again.

Bitcoin Banner Advertising - CoinAd, the world's largest bitcoin focused ads network.
DalienGames.com - Earn bitcoin while you play FREE online flash games.
Tubers.tv - Earn bitcoin while you watch ANY video online.
Blockchain Stats - Earn bitcoin while you check the bitcoin and altcoin prices.
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 09:26:03 PM

You can try to contact bitcoinaliens on PM.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=361306

The last time he was active on the forum was couple of days ago.
mart2000

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Been on the 'net since before Al Gore created it!

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 02:08:44 AM

hxxp://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/bticoinaliens.com
okay thank you for your reply and for your information friend

i guess only me whos get the problem Smiley

probably this faucet under maintenance

Guys, guys, downforeveryoneorjustme.com ITSELF ALSO had some problems on Sunday (UTC). They fixed it within about 30 minutes of me writing to them BUT you might have a "cached" copy still in your browser program. Google the name of your browser, operating system, and clear cache to get instructions on how to do that e.g. https://google.com/?q=Firefox+Linux+clear+cache or https://google.com/?q=chrome+WinXP+clear+cache

Caution: google is your friend, and like all close friends they might spy on you (based on an old Polish/Russian joke/proverb)

My eyes are nearly 60 years old but they still saw that somebody made a typing error Wink

Try: http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/bITcoinaliens.com - IF you get a [ Try Again ] button, click  it.

Do you see it now? somebody swapped the i and the t in bitcoin  Shocked It is called a transposition error, and don't feel bad, it's very easy to do it ;-)

I hope that helps and Well Done downforeveryoneorjustme.com AND Daniel at bitcoinaliens.com for getting things fixed on a weekend.

mart2000

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 02:49:03 AM

Hi Guys, sorry for the lack of response, we are a pretty small team. Basically posting here gets us little to no traffic while being very time consuming. Thats the honest truth of it.

Also Mister Z and any other who have had trouble claiming - we literally receive 50-100 emails a day, not all payment problems but just different questions - often the same question over and over.. like: when is payment, or especially on payment days we will get 20-50 emails that day from people who are ahead of us in timezone complaining they havent been paid.

We have had delays, last week we had a problem that took 4 days to fix, but we have paid out over 145btc in total now from our faucets - with 75btc alone from Alien Faucet.

So sorry, customer service on the level you need it Mister Z isn't possible, I can either answer 50-100 emails a day, or get to work. But I do read and we do problem solve and aim to update..

Mister Z - Really sorry, if you are still not getting the confirmation emails can you try and join with another email, we do pay out 20,000+ people a week, most people get our emails and I'm sorry I just don't know why you arent.

AND I am ALWAYS trying to pay efficiently or work on new features.

So some positive news:

For the rest of this month (the next 8 days) we are having 3 minute claims on Alien Faucet.

• This is a 66% payout increase
  • This is approximately 4,482 satoshi an hour
  • This is now THE HIGHEST paying faucet in the world - by approximately 4x or more higher than anyone else.

Make a claim here:

http://www.bticoinaliens.com/faucet/

So sorry, I'm not perfect, but I do have honest intentions, and will pay out as much as I can and strive to make sure everyone gets paid.

Mr D'Alien, I understand 100% and I agree 99% Smiley The 1% is "But I do read and we do problem solve and aim to update.."

Some Earth based (even small) businesses have tested the idea of "Read, then update your "clients", then problem solve and update again".  That's not as labor intensive as it might look.  Basically you would spend some time looking at how BEST to keep people informed, then automate it as far as possible. Be sure to tell people right on site (at the point where they need it) WHERE to find updates, whether it is twitter, or forum, or page on your site etc. Set that up well and your email load WILL decrease. I can virtually GUARANTEE IT.

IF by some weird chance (improbability factor!) it doesn't, then look at installing combined support ticket / FAQ (knowledge base) software. I'll assume you are using Linux on your servers and suggest that there are some very good Open Source Free (as in Beer, and as in Freedom) solutions available. (Telling you which ones will cost ya Wink but google will find them for you).

Unlike some who may be here just to grab as many pennies as they can while they unwittingly destroy Your enterprise, I prefer to help out where I can. But I am not a saint, my reward is knowing that somebody found my experience and words useful.

If anyone quote replies to this post they might like to snip out pieces or chunks of it when quoting or it is going to get very, very big, very soon  Shocked

quentincole32

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:51:49 AM

lol 4010 satoshi an hour?? i just get 100 satoshi every 3 minutes i know it means 3 minutes x 20times =60 minutes, 20 times x100 satoshi = 4000 satoshi so i have to claim it once every 3 minutes all day long, the title thread was liying.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
mart2000

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 03:12:15 AM

lol 4010 satoshi an hour?? i just get 100 satoshi every 3 minutes i know it means 3 minutes x 20times =60 minutes, 20 times x100 satoshi = 4000 satoshi so i have to claim it once every 3 minutes all day long, the title thread was liying.

Hi quentincole32

(I don't work for the company) Lying is a pretty strong accusation to make, especially when you just showed a proof of how it "could" be done.

exaggerated advertising claim maybe? But if you hang around long enough or watch TV, or see billboards, you will soon learn that ALL advertising is "exaggerated".

I hope that helps.

Mart.

ephuigens

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:45:42 AM

Every day I try to resend a message and get a reply to confirm next payout, but in vain.

Please click the link in the email to confirm your next payout! Confirmation email was sent to rasttler015@yahoo.com address.
If you dont see the email within 10 minutes it WILL be in your SPAM folder. Also you can resend email on Account page.

Alien Faucet made a typo in my mail address shown above, the letter S should be deleted in it, but they refuse to correct their own errors.
They now my actually address, as their adverts still can reach me, but now i have an amount of about 18000 that i can't reach, the confirmation mail never can be received because of the error i mentioned.
And whatever i do or write, i don't get any reaction and my Satoshi's still remain untouched.

mart2000

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 10:15:40 AM

Every day I try to resend a message and get a reply to confirm next payout, but in vain.

Please click the link in the email to confirm your next payout! Confirmation email was sent to rasttler015@yahoo.com address.
If you dont see the email within 10 minutes it WILL be in your SPAM folder. Also you can resend email on Account page.

Alien Faucet made a typo in my mail address shown above, the letter S should be deleted in it, but they refuse to correct their own errors.
They now my actually address, as their adverts still can reach me, but now i have an amount of about 18000 that i can't reach, the confirmation mail never can be received because of the error i mentioned.
And whatever i do or write, i don't get any reaction and my Satoshi's still remain untouched.

Hello ephuigens (I don't work for the company)

My best guess is that you accidentally or deliberately have two or more accounts. It is highly unlikely that Daniel ever typed in your address. Internet membership systems are automated and they ONLY use the address(es) that YOU typed in.

Garbage In Garbage Out (GIGO) is a very old computer term for it. Type in rubbish, the computer will give you rubbish results.

There is a tiny (0.0000000000000000000000001%) possibility that the system added an S in your email address. But, if that happened you would not be getting the newsletters. The system would send them to the wrong address and bounce back to bitcoinaliens where hopefully their system automatically removes that bad email.

Also remember that Daniel runs a separate mailing list for each of his programs. The newsletter you ARE receiving is for the program and account you should attempt to log in at, and use.

All of the newsletters include an Unsubscribe button. You are free to leave at any time.

18000 satoshis is worth just under four US cents, if you are desperate for that, post a reply here saying "I need a handout" with your bitcoin address and I will send you your ~four cents! It is worth that to me to have one less person bleating and pestering and throwing wild allegations at Daniel and his GREAT programs. (Not saying you did all of those).

That leaves him free to work on improving things for the rest of us. I hope you get it.

quentincole32

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 10:55:38 AM

Hi quentincole32

(I don't work for the company) Lying is a pretty strong accusation to make, especially when you just showed a proof of how it "could" be done.

exaggerated advertising claim maybe? But if you hang around long enough or watch TV, or see billboards, you will soon learn that ALL advertising is "exaggerated".

I hope that helps.

Mart.

lol yeah i know the "exaggerated" strategy, so everyone already accustomed to the lies  Wink.

ICO date 13 September
Gultahin

Activity: 84

۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 11:00:47 AM

Back when i started looking foward on bitcoin this was one of the only faucets i keept going every time possible (sure got a lot of free time for that), it's a very nicely done one and theis "bonus" once in a while really made me interested on them

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
mart2000

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 01:59:11 AM

Hi quentincole32

I hope that helps.

Mart.

lol yeah i know the "exaggerated" strategy, so everyone already accustomed to the lies  Wink.

Hahaha Cheesy I was trying last night to find a picture I saw years ago of a computer desk for you. It included a toilet (bathroom in USA), and other things you would need for a 24 hour clicking session... Sadly the ones I found were not as good as the one I saw before. I would have posted it here Cheesy

Hey @Daniel D'alien - do you Midorians have that technology in your spaceship or don't you need to eat, sleep, shit?

MisterZ

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:43:20 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2015, 08:55:41 AM by MisterZ

Dear mart!
1) I have only one account
2) some time before I received confirmation of payment, but one day (and it happened at the same time with a silent clique interval change from 5 to 3 minutes), the messages stopped coming, but then delayed it suddenly appeared again, and now its again absent.
3) I do not rule out the influence of the mail service mail.ru, would like to change my email address, for example, to yandex, but how to do it, I do not know, and on my question about this Daniel did not answer. Maybe, you know?
bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 10:36:15 AM

Hi quentincole32

I hope that helps.

Mart.

Hahaha Cheesy I was trying last night to find a picture I saw years ago of a computer desk for you. It included a toilet (bathroom in USA), and other things you would need for a 24 hour clicking session... Sadly the ones I found were not as good as the one I saw before. I would have posted it here Cheesy

Hey @Daniel D'alien - do you Midorians have that technology in your spaceship or don't you need to eat, sleep, shit?

We are not trying to lie or mislead - we do have to change the payouts with market rate or with profit/earnings/ads revenue, In the past it was 4100 an hour, then we dropped it to around 2600 or so, but NOW it is OVER - it is 4,482 an hour - which is OVER the "advertised" rate made when we started this forum thread.

And yes, this is the "no shitting, no sleeping max rate".. although it is possible even for humans to stay awake for one whole hour. So the likely rate if you get like 90% of them rather than claiming on the dot is maybe 3600 an hour (?) - Again, probably 3-4x higher than any other faucet.

Bitcoin Banner Advertising - CoinAd, the world's largest bitcoin focused ads network.
bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 10:50:36 AM

18000 satoshis is worth just under four US cents, if you are desperate for that, post a reply here saying "I need a handout" with your bitcoin address and I will send you your ~four cents! It is worth that to me to have one less person bleating and pestering and throwing wild allegations at Daniel and his GREAT programs. (Not saying you did all of those).

That leaves him free to work on improving things for the rest of us. I hope you get it.

I have fixed this now.

BUT, yes, this is obviously not us putting a random S in your email submission to stop from paying you 4 cents. It was an email typo.

Our FAQ does state that "just make a new account" rather than changing your email - We receive maybe 5-10 emails like this a day. I just can not justify the time to do random data entry admin for the sake of 1-4cents or I would get nothing done. If there are big problems or seriously complaints we do address them , but sorry I just cant reply to every email asking for 4cent admin changes from me.

mart2000

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 08:17:21 AM

We are not trying to lie or mislead - we do have to change the payouts with market rate or with profit/earnings/ads revenue, In the past it was 4100 an hour, then we dropped it to around 2600 or so, but NOW it is OVER - it is 4,482 an hour - which is OVER the "advertised" rate made when we started this forum thread.

And yes, this is the "no shitting, no sleeping max rate".. although it is possible even for humans to stay awake for one whole hour. So the likely rate if you get like 90% of them rather than claiming on the dot is maybe 3600 an hour (?) - Again, probably 3-4x higher than any other faucet.

Yup. In my experience, since Bitcoin Aliens family faucets launched. They are the best paying, most reliable, most honest of all faucets out there.

@bitcoinaliens: So the problems seem to be:-

1) That People assume the old rates are still correct.
2) They misunderstand what is meant by e.g 4,482 an hour.
3) They assume that everything on the Internet is a scam, especially when they have been "bitten" before by somebody else, when their computer is faulty, they had a row with their partner, their own dog bit them, their ISP is crap, they don't have sufficient language skills, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera...
4) They want your money, as much of it as they can get away with, without doing anything in return.

In reverse order:-
4) I call them thieves, cheats, lazy, stupid, bloodsuckers .... and some other things I'm not sure I can write here.
Takeaway: Put in the best security measures you can afford, as soon as you can afford them, or they will bleed you dry.

3) 99% of everything offered on the Internet IS a scam. It is a very hard sell to persuade them that your company is different. I don't believe there is anything you can do to stop them hollering at you. I don't believe it is your job to help them with those other problems  Roll Eyes Sometimes I think they just like complaining for it's own sake.
If they have not already been answered correctly by one of your regular supporters here, then Answer them briefly and politely and move on. Never, Ever, take it personally.
I may not always say exactly what, or everything, you would like to, but I do my best to help people here, even though I'm not paid for it. I don't get any special privileges, nor do I expect them. I believe in Bitcoin Aliens faucets and I'll do anything in my power to see your business survive for as long as possible. If I was as good at taking my own advice as I am at dishing it out, I would be building a downline. But that is only useful for as long as your business survives.
Takeaways: Don't waste time on detractors. Use "crowd support". Consider rewarding a few satoshis for exceptional help. Stay calm.

2) To me "it is 4,282 an hour" means I *could* technically, earn exactly that amount if I clicked for one hour of Earth time. It is a "Headline". It does not (to me) mean that I can repeat that n times and get n * 4,282. To some it might. It does not take account of all the things that might prevent me getting that amount. I am NOT a lawyer, but based on nearly 55 years exposure to advertising, you might want to use "up to" and as you did above "max". I don't see how anybody can challenge a reasonable, realistic claim preceded by "up to" and referring to a maximum.  "Up to 4,282 satoshis per hour*" or "Earn up to 4,282 satoshis per hour*".  Just don't go saying "earn up to a billion satoshi per minute (max)" That is neither reasonable nor realistic Tongue

Some will say it's a cop-out, but I don't believe that they can argue a legal case against you. You might want to check with an attorney / lawyer that what I'm saying here is valid in your jurisdiction. Advertising law is a minefield, that much I do know, and when you extend that internationally...  Shocked It would only take 50-100 people to get together and file suit against you and you could be out of business within days.

1) Old ads: Leaflets and Price lists I have seen, often put a superscript asterisk* next to the number or price or at the end of the line, and say in small print at the bottom or on the back... example:-

blah blah
Best rates on the Internet up to 4200 satoshis per hour!*
blah blah and more blah...

*E&OE. Maximum rate for each hour. Correct at time of publication.

You could put something like this in your forum signature:
Code:
[size=8pt][sup]*[/sup]E&OE. Maximum rate for each hour. Correct at time of publication.[/size]

(E&OE is "an abbreviation for Errors and Omissions Excepted: used to say that a price list, product description, or other document may contain mistakes or may not include some details". Source: Cambridge Business Dictionary )
Takaway: Use common methods to reduce legal exposure, and make clear what you are "selling".

Bitcoinaliens, Posting at this forum makes you zero direct profit. If you think, plan, execute you can cut your time here to minutes per week, and still get the indirect profit that comes from being a responsive, "visible" program(s) owner.

I hope that helps. If you'd prefer me to back off and leave you to it, just say so. Above all, if you ain't enjoying it, do something else.

Live long, be happy, and prosper Wink

M.

mart2000

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 08:54:58 AM

Hi quentincole32

I hope that helps.

Mart.

lol yeah i know the "exaggerated" strategy, so everyone already accustomed to the lies  Wink.

I missed that first time I saw it you cheeky feller Tongue (I was asleep at the time Wink )

No my friend, everyone is already accustomed to the exaggerations  Grin

I'm guessing you are not from the USA. Now THERE is a country where I have seen HUGE, MASSIVE EXAGGERRATIONS, THE BIGGEST EXAGGERATIONS IN THE WHOLE WORLD !!!!!

You are now cool about Bitcoinaliens... I hope?
M.

edit: typo

quentincole32

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 06:44:07 AM

Hi quentincole32

I hope that helps.

Mart.

still waiting your "exaggerated" picture  Wink

ICO date 13 September
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: