Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:53:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmaintech Positive Customer Support Experience!!!  (Read 1142 times)
luckypyrate (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 05:40:31 AM

I know there are a lot of posts about negative experiences with hardware vendors, including Bitmaintech, but I wanted to throw this positive experience into the mix to change it up a bit Wink

I had a mixup with some coupons not being applied to an order and they were very communicative and quickly responsive to my questions.  I guess that is it, but they really went out of the way, throughout the weekend as well, to make sure I felt good about the situation and was satisfied with the result.

Life is too serious to be taken seriously

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 05:40:46 PM

With one exception all of my orders have been timely and the hardware on time. This would be the 8th order I have put in with them. Like any company there will a few mistakes and mishaps. These are the exception not the rule. Where as with other companies it is obvious they poorly managed OR just out to scam. Many have been exposed as such. Bitmaintech does what they have to do. So far they have done what most good companies do to compete in the market.

They price their hardware well under their competitors, provide solid customer service, and they get their hardware out when they say they will.

How many of the others can say that? I am sure there are some other players in the market who can. But you can only count them on one hand. The state of mining is a sad one considering where it could be.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
luckypyrate (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 05:52:21 PM

I would also love to know how they ship from mainland China in two days to me in Louisiana. ...neat trick!

ComaWombat

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:34:39 PM

I would also love to know how they ship from mainland China in two days to me in Louisiana. ...neat trick!

I agree. When I ordered from Bitmain for the first time and the package arrived in three days it was like teleportation or some other kind of weird magic trick. Too bad the era of "free" postage is over.
MrGreenHat

Activity: 173
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:06:36 PM

I agree. When I ordered from Bitmain for the first time and the package arrived in three days it was like teleportation or some other kind of weird magic trick. Too bad the era of "free" postage is over.
You do understand that postage never was "free"? It seems that you do, since you put quotation marks around the word free. Back when BITMAIN shipped without a "shipping charge", whatever amount you paid for your miner also included the cost of shipping.

Personally, I think it's better that they now have a shipping charge instead of just including it in the price, because shipping rates obviously vary from country to country, so if you live in a country that doesn't have insane shipping charges, you are probably better off because your shipping price is lower than others. I imagine that before they started displaying the shipping charges, they just added the average  amount that it would cost to ship the miner anywhere, which might have been significantly higher than the price you pay for shipping now. Or it could be the other way around, depending on your location, I suppose.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 02:33:42 PM

Their support team is great.  They have been helping me with some miner problems.  Very quick and nice on Bitmain. 
luckypyrate (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 02:57:06 PM

Not to go off topic...but what kind of problems?

scryptolife

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 11:50:24 AM

I created a poll about Bitmaintech. Please share your view.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=860449.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: