Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:10:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Staff Hypocrisy and Selective Enforcement of Rules  (Read 6960 times)
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 10:55:43 PM

your "judgment" needs improvement which causes delay on your return to trust list.

What makes you think I seek to be on the trust list? You assume you know what I want but you are wrong. I have said repeatedly the default trust system needs to be removed. What I want is to be able to use the forum that I have contributed to for years without having rules enforced upon me that I am not also protected by. If I should be removed from the default trust for supposedly stifling free speech, why is it another user can then ACTUALLY repeatedly abuse that same system to try to intimidate me into stop talking about his abusive behavior without repercussion?

Theymos outwardly says the trust system is unmoderated, and yes has taken exceptional actions to have people removed from default trust solely for the sake of protecting "free speech", yet when some one like Vod leaves people negative trust for being critical of his actions over and over it magically goes unseen. Have you every asked yourself why there is no official forum rules posted ANYWHERE on the forum? Kind of hard to follow the rules if they aren't posted anywhere right? Unfortunately though when you make rules they apply to everybody, and then those with the authority to act would not be as free to do whatever they liked either. The trust system has turned into a protectionist system. Do as I say, not as I do. This is antithetical to the core concepts of Bitcoin.

Theymos has a right to do whatever he wants, but when he as an individual makes these choices about individual cases of a trust disputes, then he is in fact moderating trust regardless if he wants to be Theymos the individual or Theymos the admin. He is always both because his actions result in the same amount of force.

That's quite a stretch. You'd then have to argue that making top level choices on these forums (such as subforums, hosting choices and site development) are a form of moderation. Obviously they're not, they're an extension of administrative duties separate from moderation.

So, your argument is trust moderation isn't moderated because it is done as done as an administrator instead of a moderator? Is that where Vod gets his powers, he just puts on a police hat?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 11:04:59 PM

Is that where Vod gets his powers, he just puts on a police hat?

And a uniform.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:16:00 AM
Merited by Foxpup (10)

So, your argument is trust moderation isn't moderated because it is done as done as an administrator instead of a moderator? Is that where Vod gets his powers, he just puts on a police hat?

30 minutes of writing results in a wall of text, read the TLDR if you would like, if you must skip anything, skip the first paragraph as the later sections are the solutions more than the reasoning.

TLDR: Theymos has no real motivation for running a corrupt trust system, much easier ways he could achieve any nefarious goals, people use the system wrong, new system needed acknowledged by all. Your best solution and the one that would make us all happiest would be to take some time and propose a new feasible system.

Vod gets his position on default trust from Tomatocage. Tomatocage is solely in charge of whether or not Vod stays on. Theymos could send Tomatocage a PM saying, hey I think Vod is getting out of line, and Tomatocage could say, hey get bent buddy, without any rammifications. Only if Tomatocage made very flawed judgement would Theymos consider removing Tomatocage from default trust depth 1. Staff make up less than half of default trust's 1st depth. It isn't shocking that staff/admins are on the default trust system, as if we had non neutral rational judgement, we wouldn't be staff in the first place. Others are people who have really proven themselves responsible to give accurate feedback. Tomatocage/OgNasty/Badbear/Myself/Theymos/etc are all on the same playing field, we are different branches of the 1st depth. Theymos has the ability to pick who goes on the first level of default trust, but his personal trustlist also carries the same weight as everyone else's. If Tomatocage/OgNasty/Dooglus all added you to their trust lists, it would override Theymos and Badbear's exclusion of you. Selective enforcement of the rules is impossible, since there are no rules, just accepted community made guidelines. Its like a handshake, there aren't rules to a handshake, but there are generally accepted practises. Don't leave people negatives for frivilous reasons, since people are relying more heavily on your feedback, don't spit in someone's hand when they offer to shake your hand. If you get 10 people representing members of default trust, and you spit in their hands during a handshake, some will be confused, some might walk away, some might punch you, they don't all act the same, but it is generally unacceptable to spit in their hand, so they will react how they see fit. If they pull a knife on you, thats an example of when Theymos would remove them from the default trust list. How someone reacts really comes down to the extension of reputation. If Vod acts unreasonably, it reflects poorly on Tomatocage, for that reason it is in Tomatocage's self interest to only keep Vod on if he is being more helpful than harmful. If Tomatocage doesn't respond and Vod goes unchecked, then Tomatocage looses his credibility, and if it reaches the point where Theymos' pick in Tomatocage is reflecting poorly on himself, thats when someone from the 1st depth of default trust would be removed, not as retaliation. Self interest is one of the best assurances that feedback means anything. Everyone operates as independantly as possible, hopefully the trust network can branch out enough to where it nears decentralization, and all disputes are handled between the 3rd/4th/5th depths, and the mandatory people up top aren't involved at all. That is if a better fix isn't made.

I don't know Theymos that well, but I know he isn't so petty that he would make any sort of action if people disagreed with him and all of default trust added you to their list and overrode his exclusion. I'm also quite sure that he would be thrilled to not be involved in default trust at all if a new system could be designed that would allow it. If he wanted to abuse people, there are far better ways he could have done it without the trust system. Theymos isn't active in the marketplace, and he doesn't run any services, why would he need to control the forum's trust? How is being in the center of the trust system benefiting him, and how much of his time is he wasting being involved? Why put in the effort if you have nothing to gain? You were around during the Scammer tag era, he was unhappy dealing with people's issues when he had absolute power. Then you were here when the idealistic trust system was developed, where people would make their own trust lists, and default trust would be just that, a list that was there until people customized there's to suit their needs. Honestly, who uses a default setting for anything long term? Was there any sort of manipulation there, or did people just latch on to default trust and refuse to make their own trust lists? Whenever I see people fighting against the trust system, they angrily say, Remove default trust! Make your own trust list! That'll show them right? Sure... yeah stick it to the man, help us use the trust system as designed. The man has better things to do than deal with petty squabbles over people's behavior, petty fights they get in, scam attempts, etc.

To be clear, I'm not shilling for the trust system, nor am I trying to maintain my position. I don't need to lick Theymos' boots, and I could honestly give a damn whether I stayed on or not. My proposals have been public for months, I'd be happy without a trust system at all, but that isn't a feasible solution either. If I didn't think the system as it was the best that anyone has thought of thus far, I'd be one of the first people to speak out for change. Your proposals for how to fix the issues with "Staff/Admin corruption and hypocrisy" aren't feasible any more than people who want to appoint moderators to the trust system. I dont think there is any staff/admin corruption going on, but if you can figure out a viable way to get the Staff/Admins out of the tangle in a responsible matter, I'm pretty sure thats what most would want, although I can't speak for everyone, but Theymos and myself for sure.

If you want to make a difference and further your cause at the same time, help to develop a new system that

1) Protects newbies
2) Helps to detect scams
3) Doesn't put any governing authority in place
4) Is resistant to trust spamming
5) Allows everyone to leave feedback for others
6) Is not moderated
7) Huh all of the other features I can't think of off of the top of my head.

At this point, I don't especially care what you think is going on behind the scenes. Take a minute to think about who is involved in whatever corruption you percieve. Do they have motivation for it? Could it be more easily achieved in a less public way, or in a more effective way? What is it whoever involved in these scandals has to gain. Does Tomatocage owe Vod a life debt? Does Theymos have a secret business that he is using default trust to shill for? Who is the root of the problem, and why. If you stop and think rationally for a moment, and realize that no one has anything to gain here, perhaps you will realize that you aren't being singled out, your own actions are to blame. Each case is handled differently based on the individuals involved and the circumstances, and there isn't some elaborate scheme. If Theymos hated you, couldn't he have just found some bullshit excuse to ban you rather than just excluding you from a trust system? Would you be allowed to continue to post on a private forum about issues in its managment if it was true, and we were worried people would realize it? Think about the whole situation and whether it makes sense to you. Rationally, not while you are pissed off about something.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 06:29:51 AM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

Vod gets his position on default trust from Tomatocage. Tomatocage is solely in charge of whether or not Vod stays on.

(Sorry to take away from your wall of text with just one line quoted lol)

How many times do we have to post this?  Tecshare will still lie that I'm protected by admin.  We may need to accept the fact he just won't get it.   Undecided

Unlike you, SS, I do care if I stay on the default trust.  Not for the power to negative rate someone (I'm ok to give that up), but for the last three years I've legitimately left HUNDREDS of negative trust ratings on hundreds of scammers.  If I get removed, all that disappears into untrusted feedback.  Many accounts have been abandoned, but I'm sure many would come back given a legacy account and a clean slate to scam again.

Tomatocage has contacted me about my trust, and I've listened.  Tecshare will claim this is my fifth or tenth or fiftieth chance, but the point is I believe TC and I've made adjustments.  I told him I would rather stop posting all together rather than let those hundreds of scammers loose onto the forum again.

(Speaking of hypocrisy, Tecshare has left at least three people negative feedback based on feelings alone.  Why is he complaining if he feels others do it?)

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 06:38:14 AM

for the last three years I've legitimately left HUNDREDS of negative trust ratings on hundreds of scammers.  If I get removed, all that disappears into untrusted feedback.  Many accounts have been abandoned, but I'm sure many would come back given a legacy account and a clean slate to scam again.

I've got a lot of your phishing ones covered now, although there are likely some I've missed. You can check which accounts are vulnerable because they'll only have -4 or -6 ratings which is from 1 person.

(Speaking of hypocrisy, Tecshare has left at least three people negative feedback based on feelings alone.  Why is he complaining if he feels others do it?)

Indeed. This specific complaint gets banded about a lot but its pretty contradictory.

Will read the SS wall when its not 8am the night after.

deleterase

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:53:22 PM

(Speaking of hypocrisy, Tecshare has left at least three people negative feedback based on feelings alone.

That's nothing, dogie has been doing that since the dawn of time. Not only that, he asks his little band of followers to do the same, which is a clear abuse of the trust system. What's been done about that?

Nothing of course.
evershawn

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Vod is a liar

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:20:37 PM

So why isn't Vod removed from the default trust system then?

I'm a good example of abuse of that by him. We had an argument and he decided that he didn't like me and tried calling me a scammer because of it, even though I never scammed or even attempted to scam anyone. Eventually it was changed to what it is now so that it was not so obvious he was a liar, which is still abusive for someone with default trust. I complained to mods and all I ever got back was that it sucked but they don't get involved in the trust system.

I think they should get involved when it's someone with default trust who is abusing it. Yet Vod has abused it on many occasions for personal reasons or out of anger. Why isn't he removed?
abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:33:50 PM

So why isn't Vod removed from the default trust system then?

I'm a good example of abuse of that by him. We had an argument and he decided that he didn't like me and tried calling me a scammer because of it, even though I never scammed or even attempted to scam anyone. Eventually it was changed to what it is now so that it was not so obvious he was a liar, which is still abusive for someone with default trust. I complained to mods and all I ever got back was that it sucked but they don't get involved in the trust system.

I think they should get involved when it's someone with default trust who is abusing it. Yet Vod has abused it on many occasions for personal reasons or out of anger. Why isn't he removed?

I think if you can post some valid proofs he will be removed as CITM has been removed in the previous days, but I think you know that trust system isn't moderated.
evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:03:51 PM

Well, there's plenty of proof here in the forum.

There's even a thread that's calling me a scammer that Vod made back when he was really upset. Then when it goes it you can see him talking about his reasoning which has nothing to do with anything other than us arguing with each other.

He had also called me a pedophile and all kinds of other crap in the heat of his anger. Just search my user name you'll see all the stuff he did, far too much to list. He erased some of it later on when he realized how bad it made him look but a lot is immortalized in quotes as well.

Moral of the story is that you can see how much his emotions played a part in his trust abuse in my case, someone that never scammed anyone or even attempted to, suddenly labeled one simply because of one unstable default trust user that used it for nothing more than a personal vendetta tool to get at me out of sheer anger.

Totally understand not moderating the trust system but allowing default trust by people that abuse it (even if they do some good things with it like labeling obvious scammers with it), even if you abuse it once you shouldn't have it because you're not trust worthy to use something that powerful here.

Not saying he should have his trust moderated but he definately shouldn't be a defualt trust user. The guy goes around creating conflicts all day long with both honest members and scammers.

He even gave a guy negative trust for sticking up for me and then offered to give positive trust to someone if they would say things against me (proof of both here in the forum).
abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:12:03 PM

Well, there's plenty of proof here in the forum.

There's even a thread that's calling me a scammer that Vod made back when he was really upset. Then when it goes it you can see him talking about his reasoning which has nothing to do with anything other than us arguing with each other.

He had also called me a pedophile and all kinds of other crap in the heat of his anger. Just search my user name you'll see all the stuff he did, far too much to list. He erased some of it later on when he realized how bad it made him look but a lot is immortalized in quotes as well.

Moral of the story is that you can see how much his emotions played a part in his trust abuse in my case, someone that never scammed anyone or even attempted to, suddenly labeled one simply because of one unstable default trust user that used it for nothing more than a personal vendetta tool to get at me out of sheer anger.

Totally understand not moderating the trust system but allowing default trust by people that abuse it (even if they do some good things with it like labeling obvious scammers with it), even if you abuse it once you shouldn't have it because you're not trust worthy to use something that powerful here.

Not saying he should have his trust moderated but he definately shouldn't be a defualt trust user. The guy goes around creating conflicts all day long with both honest members and scammers.

He even gave a guy negative trust for sticking up for me and then offered to give positive trust to someone if they would say things against me (proof of both here in the forum).

So he should be removed from the defaul trust list, his excuse for stay in that list is :

You for some reason felt it was appropriate to nuke my years worth of trust earned for a single trust rating you personally did not approve of

YOU for some reason feel it is appropriate to nuke my three years worth of trust earned for a single trust rating you personally do not approve of.   Undecided

This is not a valid reason, he abused the trust system and if he will not be removed from that list as CYTM then all the trust system is a joke.
evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 04:04:28 PM

It's funny when confronted with hard proof of the same, no action is taken and suddenly the topic is avoided and not responded to.

Guess enough said. So thick you could cut the hypocrisy with a butter knife. It's too bad that the idea of 'neutrality" and 'community run' is nothing more than a illusion to generate user base on a great idea. What is really boils down to is buddy/buddy and politics otherwise the other people that did the same and worse (like Vod) would be long removed from the default trust system by moderators.

Neutrality and community run only exists with it's convenient and aligned with the politics of the inner circle that run the site. Sad

Very sad indeed.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 06:07:45 AM

Indeed. This specific complaint gets banded about a lot but its pretty contradictory.

Two of those people left me negative trust ratings first because they did not like things I said on the forum. The one I left for Armis was because he refused to stop harassing me via my market place postings, not because of my "feelings". Theymos took the opportunity to twist it into some violation of the unwritten unspoken code of being on the default trust, and a violation of free speech, that warranted removal from the list over that one incident.

Yet here Vod is doing this over and over and it is acceptable. He has done this to multiple people, some times multiple times. Every time he pretends he learned his lesson, kisses Tomatocages ass, and he lets him continue abusing the system and doing it all over again like it never happened a month or two later if not sooner.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 06:53:41 AM

Two of those people left me negative trust ratings first because they did not like things I said on the forum. The one I left for Armis was because he refused to stop harassing me via my market place postings, not because of my "feelings". Theymos took the opportunity to twist it into some violation of the unwritten unspoken code of being on the default trust, and a violation of free speech, that warranted removal from the list over that one incident.

Yet here Vod is doing this over and over and it is acceptable. He has done this to multiple people, some times multiple times. Every time he pretends he learned his lesson, kisses Tomatocages ass, and he lets him continue abusing the system and doing it all over again like it never happened a month or two later if not sooner.

You left a false feedback. See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=846683.0;all

If you leave a feedback which says "he is <anything (true) here> on my thread". It will be okay but you can't put a negative feedback unless he is lying about you in your thread.. AFAIK neutral feedback wasn't there at that time, so it is better not to leave any negative feedback unless he is lying about you in your thread.

Vod put negative feedback in your(& others) trust page for lying about him and maybe for other activities like "staff selwctive enforcement" and "irrelevant comments about trust system".

Constantly posts lies about me in an effort to have me removed from the default trust list. I am not protected by forum staff. Honest discussion is one thing, but he just posts BS with absolutely no basis.

Not trustworthy.

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:56:45 AM

Yes the inconsistency in moderation is palatable in these forums.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 11:46:41 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2015, 02:47:36 PM by dogie

Yes the inconsistency in moderation is palatable in these forums.

Feel free to make your own. There is always room for another niche or non bitcoin centric discussion base.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 01:30:22 PM

You left a false feedback. See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=846683.0;all

If you leave a feedback which says "he is <anything (true) here> on my thread". It will be okay but you can't put a negative feedback unless he is lying about you in your thread.. AFAIK neutral feedback wasn't there at that time, so it is better not to leave any negative feedback unless he is lying about you in your thread.

Vod put negative feedback in your(& others) trust page for lying about him and maybe for other activities like "staff selwctive enforcement" and "irrelevant comments about trust system".

Constantly posts lies about me in an effort to have me removed from the default trust list. I am not protected by forum staff. Honest discussion is one thing, but he just posts BS with absolutely no basis.

Not trustworthy.

Once again, I know how you all love making this about me over and over, but please resist your uncontrolled impulses to go off topic and use character assassinations as a method to avoid the topic at hand. It is funny how willing you are to chastise me for a single incident, yet when people like Vod repeatedly violate these same standards you willfully apply to me, suddenly the standards change and are no longer important or suddenly don't apply.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:18:44 PM

Not trustworthy.

Once again, I know how you all love making this about me over and over, but please resist your uncontrolled impulses to go off topic and use character assassinations as a method to avoid the topic at hand. It is funny how willing you are to chastise me for a single incident, yet when people like Vod repeatedly violate these same standards you willfully apply to me, suddenly the standards change and are no longer important or suddenly don't apply.

Ask Dogie about that... he would know about the inconsistency given his spam of my thread and no ban. I hear you brother keep fighting the good fight.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 02:30:19 AM

Tomatocage has contacted me about my trust, and I've listened.  Tecshare will claim this is my fifth or tenth or fiftieth chance, but the point is I believe TC and I've made adjustments.  I told him I would rather stop posting all together rather than let those hundreds of scammers loose onto the forum again.

Lets build a list of negative ratings Vod left for people that are unrelated to scamming. I am going to skip over the ratings he left based on his mere suspicion because it would probably max out my posting limit:

evershawn -8: -2 / +0(0)   2014-07-25   0.00000000   Reference 
"Lies constantly, twists words, deletes information, hijacks threads, posts I bought my trust, posts I have multiple accounts. The list just goes on with this guy. In the one week I have know him, he has proven himself to be very dishonest. I recommend not doing any business with this person, as I do not trust him at all."

milkyway -4: -1 / +0(0)   2014-08-25   0.00000000   Reference   Spamming

BADecker -8: -2 / +0(0)   2014-10-21   0.00000000   Reference 
"Mentally unstable - changes stories and views on a whim. Posts that I have the devil inside me (and should not be trusted). For this and his lack or morals makes me believe he would not honour any agreement. I do not trust this person."

jers -4: -1 / +0(0)   2014-10-27   0.00000000     
"Threatened me via PM to have my account deleted if I didn't remove negative trust from his scam pump and dump coin."

hilariousandco-rapped -6: -1 / +0(0)   2014-11-05   0.00000000   Reference 
"Making up stories to get attention. ;("

Decksperiment -4: -1 / +0(0)   2015-03-20  0.00000000   Reference   Severe mental issues. Read his past posts and his feedback (sent and received) and be VERY careful.

TECSHARE 92: -0 / +41(41)   2015-03-26  0.00000000   Reference   Constantly posts lies about me in an effort to have me removed from the default trust list. I am not protected by forum staff. Honest discussion is one thing, but he just posts BS with absolutely no basis.

Not trustworthy.

There are also a plethora of other instances where he attempted to silence others for speaking out against him by leaving negative ratings that he was later forced to remove under public pressure such as iCEBREAKER and Takagari, each time claiming to have learned his lesson and seeing the error in his ways only to do it again about a month later to some one else.

In addition to this, he has now unilaterally decided he has to power to negative rate anyone selling microsoft keys because he claims they are all illegal and stolen (some how he knows this for every user as if by magic) . The forum rules state that if a transaction is legal in the country of origin as well as the trading partner's country IT IS ALLOWED ON THE FORUM. If it was illegal THE ADMINS/MOD WOULD HAVE REMOVED THEM THEMSELVES.

This is just another power grab by Vod, giving himself more self proclaimed authority to dictate to this entire forum to do things his way OR ELSE. Vod is the kind of obsessive compulsive, control hungry, vindictive, egotistical, sociopath that should NEVER be in any position of power, because no matter what authority he has he will abuse it to feed his deficient feelings of self worth, and will lash out at anyone who hurts his feelies.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 09:21:52 AM

I ain't an anti-TECSHARE person. I am only telling what I understood/saw.

-snip-

evershawn -8: -2 / +0(0)   2014-07-25   0.00000000   Reference 
"Lies constantly, twists words, deletes information, hijacks threads, posts I bought my trust, posts I have multiple accounts. The list just goes on with this guy. In the one week I have know him, he has proven himself to be very dishonest. I recommend not doing any business with this person, as I do not trust him at all."

milkyway -4: -1 / +0(0)   2014-08-25   0.00000000   Reference   Spamming

BADecker -8: -2 / +0(0)   2014-10-21   0.00000000   Reference 
"Mentally unstable - changes stories and views on a whim. Posts that I have the devil inside me (and should not be trusted). For this and his lack or morals makes me believe he would not honour any agreement. I do not trust this person."

jers -4: -1 / +0(0)   2014-10-27   0.00000000     
"Threatened me via PM to have my account deleted if I didn't remove negative trust from his scam pump and dump coin."

hilariousandco-rapped -6: -1 / +0(0)   2014-11-05   0.00000000   Reference 
"Making up stories to get attention. ;("

Decksperiment -4: -1 / +0(0)   2015-03-20  0.00000000   Reference   Severe mental issues. Read his past posts and his feedback (sent and received) and be VERY careful.

TECSHARE 92: -0 / +41(41)   2015-03-26  0.00000000   Reference   Constantly posts lies about me in an effort to have me removed from the default trust list. I am not protected by forum staff. Honest discussion is one thing, but he just posts BS with absolutely no basis.

Not trustworthy.

1,2,3,4,5 & 6: Ok.
7: I agree with what he mentioned but a neutral might be better. However, considering he has changed to neutral earlier and it was reverted because you continued, I think negative is ok.

There are also a plethora of other instances where he attempted to silence others for speaking out against him by leaving negative ratings that he was later forced to remove under public pressure such as iCEBREAKER and Takagari, each time claiming to have learned his lesson and seeing the error in his ways only to do it again about a month later to some one else.

Takagari's was changed to neutral at the same yours waa changed too.
iCEBREAKER's was removed after he understood it wasn't hacked. A neutral was best.

In addition to this, he has now unilaterally decided he has to power to negative rate anyone selling microsoft keys because he claims they are all illegal and stolen (some how he knows this for every user as if by magic) . The forum rules state that if a transaction is legal in the country of origin as well as the trading partner's country IT IS ALLOWED ON THE FORUM. If it was illegal THE ADMINS/MOD WOULD HAVE REMOVED THEM THEMSELVES.

If you have followed recent Microsoft threads, you can see almost all of them turned into liars and scammers. I don't think a liar can be trusted. Of course, he left negative feedback on MS key sellers because of his softcorner towards MS but what he said is true.

This is just another power grab by Vod, giving himself more self proclaimed authority to dictate to this entire forum to do things his way OR ELSE. Vod is the kind of obsessive compulsive, control hungry, vindictive, egotistical, sociopath that should NEVER be in any position of power, because no matter what authority he has he will abuse it to feed his deficient feelings of self worth, and will lash out at anyone who hurts his feelies.

If he is what you said, he would have been removed from trust list or will be removed soon.

IMHO I don't think he is, so I think he will stay.

marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 09:48:16 AM

Can we not move on from this childish bickering?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: