Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:38:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Staff Hypocrisy and Selective Enforcement of Rules  (Read 6959 times)
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 08:30:55 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2015, 05:30:14 PM by TECSHARE

I am reposting this here because it was originally posted in Armis's thread, but he conveniently felt it was time to lock it to prevent any response from anyone. Original thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=846683.0;all

Quote from: BadBear on November 08, 2014, 10:38:33 AM
Yep, he's now excluded, and is no longer in the default trust network.  
In the end it's good that things like this happen to highlight deficiencies within the system, and help to bring about change."

Funny how users such as VOD (I don't have a problem with you BTW) are on your trust list and him handing out negative trust like candy is ok, and his drunken mistakes are forgiven, but one incident after 3 years of impeccable activity here and I am out, and the people who trusted me are coerced into removing me under threat of removal themselves. This was just an excuse to make an example out of some one so you can keep forgiving your cronies for real abuse and make a scapegoat out of someone who has been an honest and dedicated user of Bitcoin and the forums. You claim that I was wrong and I refused to see that, I admitted what I was wrong about, putting in a BTC value when there was none. I corrected that.

What ensued after was corersion against me and others in an attempt to force me to change my trust rating. ARMIS was in fact only there to harass me in my single outlet for trading on the forum. He initiated this conflict. He claims he deleted his posts but he only deleted one then began posting again. He deleted all his posts after I left him a trust rating to make it look like I was overreacting and that he actually stopped posting. If you read my quotes of him you can see he continued. He also deleted several taunting insulting posts from his own thread again to make himself appear like a victim in this and not a perpetrator. He has since them posted in at least 5 of my other marketplace ops accusing me of being "untrustworthy" in an attempt to slander me for giving him negative trust. Also him changing his signature to slander me also was clearly another escalation as well.

No one is acknowledging here the fact that he began this and escalated it at every point of the way. This is why I am being "stubborn", because I admitted to the mistakes I made, but that wasn't enough you had to punish me punitively for defending myself when the moderators refused to do so even when repeatedly requested. I didn't just attack this user for no reason. He was actively slandering me in my marketplace ops directly inhibiting my ability to trade in the only section I am permitted to. He has the freedom to criticize me everywhere on the forum. He also believes he also has the right to harass me and interfere with my marketplace posts dedicated exclusively to trading for his own personal entertainment.

This wasn't me trying to "blackmail" or oppress this user in some way. All I was demanding was to be restored to my original state BEFORE he started this conflict with me. I never demanded he be silenced or be unable to slander me anywhere else on the forum he likes. He is taking my ability to speak from me then claiming I am doing the same to him because I took action against him. My feedback was legitimate once corrected. I pointed out his harassment, and that is what it was for. Badbear for example accuses me of leaving negative trust frivolously and that I am some how abusing it for using it like it was intended, to warn others of problematic users, yet his trust list contains people who use the feedback system in EXACTLY the same way, and he excuses it. I am accused of participating in an "old boys club" while the real old buys club uses me as a convenient scapegoat so they can further excuse the abuses of their buddies.

I have seen the moderators and staff here have whole threads dedicated to harassing a minor (atlas), for no other reason than they found him annoying. I pointed out that it was a bit excessive and my post was removed. I then posted that anyone's posts not critical of atlas were being deleted so they banned me. You people have no right to talk to me about being aggressive and abusing users. It is a daily activity for staff here. Meanwhile this troll comes along and manipulates the situation and cries like he is being oppressed and the staff lick it up because it is a easy way to roll out and justify trust upgrades and cover for the actual abusers of the trust system, their buddies. I imagine the next step will be that you will retroactively claim my feedback is now invalid because I have other options with the updates. That's a convenient backdoor way for punitive action then forcing me to remove my feedback anyway because you changed the rules after it was left Wink  

You are always talking about how you don't moderate feedback, but clearly you do, only thru coercion and threats of trust removal. This isn't a forum trust network. It is the Theymos trust network, and he demands everyone in his harem does what he decides. There is no posting of clear rules for trust ratings, and even if there were they are being selectively enforced to cover for the ACTUAL repeated abuse of trust from people in his trust list which he conveniently seems to not see. Then I come along and make a single infraction of these unwritten rules, correct the mistake in posting the trust, but refuse to submit to their threats for removing it completely because Armis instigated this and refuses to reciprocate with removing his slander of me and I am punitively punished. Not only by being removed by from the trust but because Armis still has slanderous posts in my marketplace threads regardless of how many times he claims he deleted them. He had no intent of leaving me to trade in peace, or to even engage in trading activity. If you actually read the posts of his I quoted you can see he is simply there to entertain himself at the expense of my ability to trade.

I can't just take my existing years old threads with tons of good customer feedback, answers to questions, and other valuable content and make it self moderated, otherwise I would and none of this would have happened to begin with. My only option within the forum architecture left was either to leave a negative rating, or simply suffer damage of my ability to trade and speak freely here without being drown out by a 4chan like atmosphere.

The marketplace is so overrun with trolling I can't even sell items at cost without people claiming I am being unfair just as pretext to start an argument and make more accusations. This is exactly what Armis was doing to me, and I told him repeatedly to leave my thread and he refused. He CLAIMS he deleted his posts, but he deleted only his first post, then jumped right back in to start harassing again when others joined in emboldened by his first post. I attempted reports to moderators many times but all of my requests for assistance were ignored. He later deleted his other posts in my now closed thread (now reopened as a self moderated thread) after I left him negative feedback to try to appear reconciliatory and victimized after he had repercussions from me.

If trusted users aren't free to leave trust ratings that they decide on what is the point of the trust network? Also if the point of the trust network is to help direct people to honest traders, what is the point of removing me from the trust if I have been a model of a legitimate trader here? You say I was abusing the system for ONE trust rating left when users regularly hand out DOZENS here, even from users on the default trust list, for nothing more than a guess or because they were annoyed. All you are doing is EXACTLY what you accuse me of doing. Blackmailing me into doing and saying what you want.

Second post:

"Quote from: deluxeCITY on November 09, 2014, 12:04:13 PM
Quote from: TECSHARE on November 09, 2014, 11:48:30 AM
Vod gives out negative trust to people who are actually attempting to scam. You on the other hand gave out negative trust because someone was pointing out what he perceived to be unfair pricing of what you were selling. Instead of making an argument as to why your pricing was fair, you told armis to fuck off (the same goes to other people who posted in your thread with similar concerns) and when he didn't you gave him negative trust.

Although the trust is in fact not moderated, the reason trust should be given out (negative or positive) should be for reasons that measure a person's trustworthiness. The fact that you feel like someone is harassing you is not reason to hand out negative trust. From what I can tell your negative trust was essentially a way to silence your critics.

Additionally it appears that you were essentially selling positive trust in the form of overpriced goods. It appears that you were selling things at over market prices, having the buyer paying you first, then you would regularly hand out positive trust after the buyer received his digital good (most of the time it was either amazon gift cards or steam games)"

So all of these ratings I am listing below were only for scams? It doesn't look like that to me.

evershawn -8: -2 / +0(0)   2014-07-25   0.00000000   Reference  
"Lies constantly, twists words, deletes information, hijacks threads, posts I bought my trust, posts I have multiple accounts. The list just goes on with this guy. In the one week I have know him, he has proven himself to be very dishonest. I recommend not doing any business with this person, as I do not trust him at all."

milkyway -4: -1 / +0(0)   2014-08-25   0.00000000   Reference   Spamming

BADecker -8: -2 / +0(0)   2014-10-21   0.00000000   Reference  
"Mentally unstable - changes stories and views on a whim. Posts that I have the devil inside me (and should not be trusted). For this and his lack or morals makes me believe he would not honour any agreement. I do not trust this person."

jers -4: -1 / +0(0)   2014-10-27   0.00000000      
"Threatened me via PM to have my account deleted if I didn't remove negative trust from his scam pump and dump coin."

hilariousandco-rapped -6: -1 / +0(0)   2014-11-05   0.00000000   Reference  
"Making up stories to get attention. ;("

Also there are dozens of negative trust left on nothing more than a hunch that the user is a scammer on top of the clearly non scam related posts above. People on the default trust REGULARLY "abuse" the trust just like the staff have claimed I have, and some how I am supposed to understand this is selectively enforced and some are more equal than others.

Those "overpriced" goods were sold AT COST. Just because it is available somewhere else on the net for less doesn't make my goods "overpriced" or "unfair". If it is really that unfair who the hell would buy it to begin with? If no one would by my product to begin with because it is so unfairly priced, what is the point of warning people about it? No one here considered that someone might be willing to pay COST for a product for the reassurance of knowing THEY WONT GET ROBBED. He had no justification for being in my threads. He was there solely for trolling, and trolls don't give a shit how many logical arguments you make, that doesn't make them go away.

I wasn't just "feeling" like he was harassing me, it is a FACT that is what he was doing, and all I demanded in this process was he restore me to my original state before he started harassing me. Since that is impossible now he has no chance in hell of getting my cooperation and he will be stuck with his negative feedback. I made an offer to that would restore US BOTH to our original states but he refused this in favor of attempting to intimidate me into following his dictates. Now both of us are worse off than when we started. Not exactly constructive of him considering every step he took was one of escalation.

As far as me "Selling trust", that is just horse shit. I have been the first trading partner for HUNDREDS of users here easily, because I was at one point the only reliable game retailer. Additionally new users feel comfortable trading with me because they know I treat people fairly. I purposely labeled all trust left to new users with the product or service they transacted with me so that people reviewing their feedback could know EXACTLY what it was for and judge the rating accordingly. Just because I get a lot of new users here started does NOT mean I am selling feedback, and all the accusation is just another attempt at slander me so no one else has to admit their own mistakes here.

So far I am the ONLY ONE WHO HAS admitted any wrong doing in this situation. No one has even acknowledged he instigated this and he should have been minding his own business to begin with, and my reward for offering reconciliation is more punitive punishment and coercion of my trusted trading partners to remove me from the default trust. I have lost what little respect I have for the staff here with this (although I'm sure they could give a shit what this community thinks). They are simply using me as a scape goat so they can move on with the new trust system WITHOUT having to admit mistakes and abuse were made on their part. As usual complaints against mods and staff are just swept under the rug and ignored while they offer me up as a sacrifice to appease their detractors for the slightest infraction. Standard operating procedure around here."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:38:50 AM

Can I ask you : is it a real problem for you ? You are still a trustwhorty user  but you are not more in the defaultTtus list.
hashie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:53:48 AM

TECSHARE, don't bite off more than what you can chew.

It is very clear that 'jrretirement' is a sockpuppet of yours, after he was absent on the forums for months and suddenly jumps into attacking Armis and posts exclusively in the thread (minutes after it was posted, this was after a complete absence from the forum by the way).

1. You left trust feedback out of spite when you are trying to rip people off with overpriced listings, and someone pointed out a cheaper deal.

2. You used sockpuppets to sling mud and vitriol at the victim.

3. I'm leaving both of your accounts negative feedback over this.

Stop, apologize, and burn your sockpuppet. You are not going to make things better for you.

PS: This is from a hero member. You're going to get default-trusted negatives if you try to bring any more sockpuppets into this thread.

MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:39:24 AM

You still have an excellent trading reputation, and your trust ratings will be weighted with this in mind when people see them. Being removed from default trust will not change this for most intelligent people. The problem is that default trust comes with added weight, and it is clear that any trust you give will be more damaging than normal. Since a TWC tag arguably ruins one's account, most people would say that people on default trust have an extra obligation to act responsibly with their trust ratings. It is clear that a majority of the community felt your trust rating on Armis was unwarranted, because of the damage default trust has. Your refusal to delete the rating in response to this is what caused your removal from default trust. You're entitled to leave whatever trust you would like to as an individual, but not with the added weight of other respected members of the community, which is what default trust does. The trust system is a right, but default trust is a privilege, which you lost when you acted how you did.

You also point out that many other members in default trust give out trust ratings for similar reasons (I believe you mentioned Vod as an example). What distinguishes them from you is that if a valid complaint were to be made against one of their trust ratings and there was a consensus that they were wrong to give such a rating, they would probably remove it, while you refused to do so.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 08:00:58 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2014, 08:34:54 PM by TECSHARE

Can I ask you : is it a real problem for you ? You are still a trustwhorty user  but you are not more in the defaultTtus list.

It is a problem for me because this is completely absurd the lengths staff went to to cast me as a bad guy while they themselves practice exactly what they accused me of on a daily basis. Also I am some how supposed to know it is ok for them but not for me. They threw me under a bus so they don't have to acknowledge their own abuses. All I was doing was defending myself when the staff refused to do anything about it, then they punished me for it punitively, even after I fixed the mistake of value in the trust. This is a problem for me because I was minding my own business and this was instigated against me FOR NO REASON to begin with.

TECSHARE, don't bite off more than what you can chew.

It is very clear that 'jrretirement' is a sockpuppet of yours, after he was absent on the forums for months and suddenly jumps into attacking Armis and posts exclusively in the thread (minutes after it was posted, this was after a complete absence from the forum by the way).

1. You left trust feedback out of spite when you are trying to rip people off with overpriced listings, and someone pointed out a cheaper deal.

2. You used sockpuppets to sling mud and vitriol at the victim.

3. I'm leaving both of your accounts negative feedback over this.

Stop, apologize, and burn your sockpuppet. You are not going to make things better for you.

PS: This is from a hero member. You're going to get default-trusted negatives if you try to bring any more sockpuppets into this thread.

1. Asking for what I paid for for an item is not "ripping people off" or "overpriced". If that was the truth no one would ever purchase these items and I would have zero reason to list them correct? Additionally you CLAIM it is a ripoff, but many people GLADLY PAY the fair price of COST because they are assured I am not going to run off with their money.

2. Absolutely not. Just because I have supporters and I tell them about this thread doesn't make them my sock puppets. I use no alternative names here. I would ask the staff to confirm that we have no IP correlation but I am sure they could give a fuck less.

3. That is quite childish and and most certainly an abuse of the feedback system while you accuse me of being abusive in the same breath. What is also convenient is you refuse to use your actual name instead using an account that was registered last month, and is meaningless for you to do your dirty work to abuse the feedback system. I rectified the mistake I made, I corrected the value in the trust. I have nothing to apologize for because I have no sock puppets, and I am not the perpetrator here.

4. So threats against me now for the activities of others? From people on the default trust no less? I thought leaving negatives to people for non scamming related activities from the default trust list was frowned upon. You don't see the irony in you threatening me with negative default trust for me speaking up about systematic abuse here? Of course not, that is what hypocrites call "logical".

You also point out that many other members in default trust give out trust ratings for similar reasons (I believe you mentioned Vod as an example). What distinguishes them from you is that if a valid complaint were to be made against one of their trust ratings and there was a consensus that they were wrong to give such a rating, they would probably remove it, while you refused to do so.
Complaints are made against VOD constantly. Who decides which are valid?... The staff and mods...
As far as refusing to remove it, that's not true. I gave Armis the opportunity to have my trust removed from his account if he deleted his multiple slanderous posts in my marketplace threads and stayed out of them in the future. Instead of taking this option which would restore us both to our original state he chose to continue to escalate the process as he did from his very first post to a point where we both suffered permanent effects. This forum is little more than a cartel, and I expect their toadies to show up here in numbers so try to slander me for refusing to submit to their coercion in order to moderate the trust ratings left by users (while claiming they don't).
Rupture

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:24:18 AM

Vod did the same thing to me. He REMOVED the feedback before he got removed from DefaultTrust.

You only removed the feedback AFTER you got removed from DefaultTrust. That's why you are not coming back.

Your negative feedback for Armis AT ALL (even with 0 BTC risked) is abuse of the trust system. Armis didn't do shit, he did everyone else a favor revealing that you're selling overpriced shit

Mods, please strip tecshare of his legendary status
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 08:29:27 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2014, 12:14:01 AM by TECSHARE

In response to hilariousanco https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=846683.msg9494375#msg9494375

"...And I was directed to this thread actually, by Techshare via PM asking if I could "give him some support" and I suspect he did the same to you, but as usual people start crying about there being a conspiracy or the mods are abusing their power blah blah blah when something just hasn't gone their way and they were in the wrong."

I asked you for some support here because before this happened I had worked with you to resolve issues of people who had lost credibility on my trust list, indicating that I actually did take actions to help to preserve the trust list's accuracy, but clearly asking for some one to speak on my integrity when it is being questioned is shilling. This whole time you are accusing me of acting excessively but no one seems to understand that you yourselves operate that way, looking for any reason or excuse to attack me or twist activity that happens here on a daily basis into some kind of horrific insufferable travesty that can't be forgiven. There is no conspiracy, just a lot of hypocrisy.

Vod did the same thing to me. He REMOVED the feedback before he got removed from DefaultTrust.

You only removed the feedback AFTER you got removed from DefaultTrust. That's why you are not coming back.

Your negative feedback for Armis AT ALL (even with 0 BTC risked) is abuse of the trust system. Armis didn't do shit, he did everyone else a favor revealing that you're selling overpriced shit

Actually I removed the value to the feedback rating at the request of the moderators first. I was given the distinct impression from them that this was all they were concerned about. After I did this then they decided to try to coerce me to remove my trust. They provided me ZERO support when I reported it then punish me for defending myself from harassment. If my "shit" is so over priced (at cost), how would I ever sell anything if it is so unfair? He was NOT there to warn people, if that was the case he would have posted and then LEFT. Instead he hung around and kept making insulting, rude, and harassing posts.

He was there for his own entertainment. You claim my negative trust is an abuse, but some how everyone else on the forum is allowed to use their trust in this way (including those on default trust). What they took issue with was the fact that I was using it as leverage (my only means of action) to get Armis to stop harassing me and delete his posts in my marketplace OPs. He refused and decided on escalation (which is why the feedback won't be removed). I gave him an opportunity to have it removed but instead he opted to attack me further. Then in a largely missed irony they then used my removal from the trust system as coercion to force me to change my supposedly unmoderated trust. BTW the threats are classy and drive home your point Wink It is funny how this community claims to be so free, progressive, and morally unregulated but when someone disagrees with a "popular" stance they are threatened and harassed until they submit to what the group decides.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 09:54:06 PM

This thread is a perfect example of how this happens ALL THE TIME on thee forums and the mods and staff pick and choose who they want to coerce and harass and who they want to excuse, therefore dictating the content and context of trust to their liking

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=858730.0
EyesWideOpen

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:40:16 AM

But Vod still originally "abused" the DefaultTrust on you, didn't he?
Just like he he did it on a few other posters.
I remember he gave Evershawn a fake feedback a while ago and after Evershawn fought back and proved he lied, he changed the content of the feedback.
There was another Sr. member from earlier this year that I can't remember that Vod gave a false feedback to. The guy just gave up after being hounded in his thread by people who excused Vod's false feeback.

Why the double standards?
peligro

Activity: 593
Merit: 500

1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:59:32 AM

In the end why are you so bothered? Your buyers can see your feedback and see that you are a reputed seller.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 08:47:14 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2014, 10:38:19 PM by TECSHARE

Really? Here is several people making complaints about it... I don't see anything being done or even replies being made.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=865244.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=742484.0;all
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=865235.0;all
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=873763.0

In the end why are you so bothered? Your buyers can see your feedback and see that you are a reputed seller.
I am bothered because I did not instigate this. I tried reporting the user's posts but I was ignored. Once I took action against him he goes and cries as if I tried to perpetrate something on him and as if he was minding his own business. The staff licked it up and used it as a convenient example to others that they should obey "or else". Now I am on the default trust list as untrusted x2, effectively taking from me something I rightfully earned with my hard work. They are acting as if my reputation was granted to me and is theirs to take from me but it is not. I EARNED IT, and punishing me punitively for not following their dictates after submitting to the demands of a troll is just insult to injury.

Furthermore even beyond my individual case, this policy of moderating trust by using default trust removal as leverage against users is VERY DESTRUCTIVE to this community and simply allows trolls to use the staff to tear apart this community with the staff's own hands.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 03:08:40 PM

If TECSHARE doesn't deserve Default Trust, almost nobody does.  Especially not that begging, hectoring collectivist Bitchnellski.

I'm not bothered, but rather amused at the absurdity of the fiasco which is the BTCT Trust ranking system.

Satoshi, after years of others trying to fine-tune and prevent gaming of decentralized online trust consensus systems, cut that Gordian Knot with his PoW blockchain.

What incendiary irony that His Holy Forum struggles with and bickers over its centralized, politicized, at-best minimally useful Trust ranking system.

Yes, yes.  We know.  It's For The ChildrenTM (IE noobs).  Of course.

How's that working out for us?  Are we free from the Paycoins of the world yet?  Has the trust system done anything but sow conflict and create rancorous distractions?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 05:32:30 PM

More proof that the rules are for everyone... except staff, mods, and their pals.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=915823.0;all
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 06:02:04 PM

If TECSHARE doesn't deserve Default Trust, almost nobody does.  Especially not that begging, hectoring collectivist Bitchnellski.

He's not in defaulttrust?

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 02:31:24 AM

If TECSHARE doesn't deserve Default Trust, almost nobody does.  Especially not that begging, hectoring collectivist Bitchnellski.

He's not in defaulttrust?

Nope. I was removed over a single negative trust rating dispute. Of course this is acceptable for people like Vod, but not any one else.
I also got to be the VERY FIRST test case for trust exclusions (amazing the timing of the creation of this "feature"). Theymos excluded me over this, basically in effect putting a permanent cap on my trust ranking and nuking 3 years of hard earned trust, because no matter how many people trust me, Theymos will always rank higher. So if some one who trusts me also trusts the default trust, then I become untrusted. Of course, Theymos does not moderate trust ratings!
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5180
Merit: 12865

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 02:38:13 AM
Merited by Foxpup (2), Vod (2)

So if some one who trusts me also trusts the default trust, then I become untrusted.

That's not how it works. If someone adds you directly to their trust list, then no exclusions will cause you to be removed.

Your constant obsessive ramblings about this prove that you don't belong in the default trust network.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 02:39:46 AM

Your constant obsessive ramblings about this prove that you don't belong in the default trust network.

We all support your decision, Theymos.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 03:47:57 AM

So if some one who trusts me also trusts the default trust, then I become untrusted.

That's not how it works. If someone adds you directly to their trust list, then no exclusions will cause you to be removed.

It does in fact cascade down the default trust and make sure only people who explicitly add me or do not add default trust, trust me, and even then those people who trust me do not factor into my own trust rating score. You for some reason felt it was appropriate to nuke my years worth of trust earned for a single trust rating you personally did not approve of in addition to removing me from the default trust (which I never once asked to be on BTW, and still don't want to). After all you do not moderate trust right?

I get removing me from the default trust list, that is fine if the rules are the same for everybody, but if you do not moderate trust ratings why did you exclude me, harming my trust score, because of a single rating I left that you demanded I remove but I refused? That sure seems like moderation of the trust to me. I tried to have a private discussion with you, but you are unwilling to communicate with me, turning me to the general public of the forum.

Trust exclusions are just a back door way for you and the highest ranking in the trust to take quiet retribution upon contributing members who have worked to build their reputations while not taking responsibility for it because no one really sees it, unlike a trust rating where you have to explain yourself and everyone can see it.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 03:51:34 AM

You for some reason felt it was appropriate to nuke my years worth of trust earned for a single trust rating you personally did not approve of

YOU for some reason feel it is appropriate to nuke my three years worth of trust earned for a single trust rating you personally do not approve of.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 04:03:09 AM

You for some reason felt it was appropriate to nuke my years worth of trust earned for a single trust rating you personally did not approve of

YOU for some reason feel it is appropriate to nuke my three years worth of trust earned for a single trust rating you personally do not approve of.   Undecided

I know it is hard for you to have an original thought, but please try harder than this refractory drivel. Here is how it went:

1. I criticized your abusive behavior (multiple abusive ratings for personal issues that were non scam related)
2. You left me a negative trust rating because you did not like me talking critically of your behavior, ironically trying to prove you do not abuse your position on the default trust... by abusing your position on the default trust to attempt to intimidate me into silence.
3. I then started advocating for your removal from the default trust.

In short, it is not at all the same thing. Sorry to spoil your mindless soundbite type response.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: