Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:50:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NXT AE] MMNXT - market making and arbitrage fund for NXT AE.  (Read 12743 times)
sasha35625 (OP)

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:31:54 AM

NXT AE Asset ID: 979292558519844732
http://nxtreporting.com/?as=979292558519844732

This is an automated trading fund for NXT asset exchange. Its goal is to provide market making for most liquid AE assets. Also we strive to move most of NXT trading to NXT AE Multigateway assets, thus providing additional liquidity for NXT which should assist in keeping its price more stable. Trading will be carried out at NXT Asset Exchange and other exchanges supporting NXT.

Trading is both long and short, that is you buy lower to sell higher and you sell higher to buy back lower. The profit is converted to NXT, also when trading MGW assets profit can also be realized in corresponding crypto, and converted to NXT afterwards.

There's 50 mil MMNXT shares. IPO will be carried out based on current projected monthly 10% profit, that means that initially around 2 mil shares at 1 NXT each will be sold. The fund will payout 60% of the profit, dividend payments will be made weekly on Fridays. The fund statistics will be published daily in this thread and at a special website mmnxt.com (not live yet).

Roadmap for the fund development:

October - November 2014:

NXT AE market making for the most liquid assets. MGW cryptocurrency assets Market Making (we also participate in MGW servers maintenance )

November 2014:

Arbitrage trading for BTER, Poloniex, Cryptsy.

We plan to trade on InstantDEX as soon as it's live.

We also run Bitcoin trading bots privately, they can be included in the fund portfolio in future based on its performance.

Trading stats: http://mmnxt.com

Around of 60% of initial 2 mil batch is sold out at the moment.

nxtforum thread: https://nxtforum.org/assets-board/mmnxt-market-making-and-arbitrage-fund-for-nxt-ae/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 09:38:29 PM

10% profit a month. Right.  Roll Eyes

Nice ponzi.
sasha35625 (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 08:57:16 AM

Strange comment. All stats is open, you can watch our bot trading live.

Nice ponzi.

sasha35625 (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:50:07 PM

ICO is sold out.

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:58:59 PM

Nice ponzi.

Where? The link you provided for stats: http://www.mmnxt.com/ can easily be faked. Even if you were able to maintain 10% profit each month.. Is that in NXT, or in BTC? NXT has been dropping like a rock for a couple months now.
sasha35625 (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:00:26 AM

Nice ponzi.

Where? The link you provided for stats: http://www.mmnxt.com/ can easily be faked. Even if you were able to maintain 10% profit each month.. Is that in NXT, or in BTC? NXT has been dropping like a rock for a couple months now.
Please check our NXTforum thread, there's an expansive discussion of all details there. The profit is in NXT, NXT will come back.

noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 09:43:30 PM

Nice ponzi.

This can only go two directions is either ponzi or scam.

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:11:32 AM

Nice ponzi.

This can only go two directions is either ponzi or scam.

My point.
sasha35625 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:59:15 AM

These are bold statements, since bot can be tracked in real time through its NXT account. I urge you to check nxtforum thread.

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 11:57:31 PM

These are bold statements, since bot can be tracked in real time through its NXT account. I urge you to check nxtforum thread.

This?
http://nxtreporting.com/?ac=NXT-LS4D-ZRUN-QBDN-8JGMG

Nearly every order is canceled, and the few that are executed don't generate much profit (this is from scrolling through the first several hundred of the 12,500 total). In the off chance you are making these returns, your nuts if you think they will hold up. Maintaining 10% a month is impossible for bot trading.
sasha35625 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 09:31:14 AM

This?

Nearly every order is canceled, and the few that are executed don't generate much profit (this is from scrolling through the first several hundred of the 12,500 total). In the off chance you are making these returns, your nuts if you think they will hold up. Maintaining 10% a month is impossible for bot trading.
Sorry you don't quite understand how it works. This is a market making bot so the cancellations are from that, it keeps buy/sell pair and moves the positions in the pair.
You can achieve more than 10% monthly, have you heard about inefficient markets? NXT AE is clearly inefficient at the moment.

Amalgamus

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:38:45 AM

This?

It's not impossible, because they are reaping off the buyers and the sellers.
This account had a buy order just in front of me and when I saw a sell order that was at an interesting price I wanted to get it so I cancelled my buy order and went to buy mgwbtc at 18202. Despite this bloody bot (NXT-LS4D-ZRUN-QBDN-8JGMG) having put a sell order at 18201 while I was buying at 18202, it was the lucky recipient of the selling order at 18202 and for  my 7280 nxt buy, I got served only a tiny amount of 1,82 nxt.
They have implemented a bot with features that we don't have access to and according to the time you are putting your orders as they control the market they have the capacity to put their order after you and get the price you are fetching.
 It's frustrating to know that the very people who want the masses get into the world of cryptocurrency by criticysing the banksters and the capitalist system are doing worse because we enter another world they claim is decentralized but they have the power to implement features that are for they own benefit and the client is always the looser... Sorry for my English...
Amalgamus

Activity: 189

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:44:19 PM

Bloody suckers, you are ripping off people by manipulating the book orders just a few milliseconds before being served...
 I have nothing against the bots but the fact that you have access to mgw to implement some features that would allow you to buy or sell an asset that you normally wouldn't buy or sell just at the time someone places an order so you take advantage of someone else's action is amoral and unfair.
I hope one day we'll be able to bring you, bloody suckers, to justice so you'll have to give back the money you are stealing from people.
sasha35625 (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 08:48:34 PM

Bloody suckers, you are ripping off people by manipulating the book orders just a few milliseconds before being served...
 I have nothing against the bots but the fact that you have access to mgw to implement some features that would allow you to buy or sell an asset that you normally wouldn't buy or sell just at the time someone places an order so you take advantage of someone else's action is amoral and unfair.
I hope one day we'll be able to bring you, bloody suckers, to justice so you'll have to give back the money you are stealing from people.
Your accusations are completely unjustified, we do not use any "illegal" features of NXT AE. We could, but we don't.

printshop

Activity: 206

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 07:14:19 AM

Your accusations are completely unjustified, we do not use any "illegal" features of NXT AE. We could, but we don't.

Purely technical question.

Does the multigateway system enable the frontrunnning of orders by ANY party? From a technical standpoint, of course. And if the answer is yes, who are those parties? Thx.
sasha35625 (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 08:22:07 AM

Does the multigateway system enable the frontrunnning of orders by ANY party? From a technical standpoint, of course. And if the answer is yes, who are those parties? Thx.
Actually frontrunning is about to be dead before it is born, it will be banned on network level in 1.4 release of NXT core.
Multigateway is not directly related to NXT AE, it has nothing to do with front-running.
At the moment front-running IS possible, but I can't see anybody using it.

printshop

Activity: 206

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:13:25 AM

Actually frontrunning is about to be dead before it is born, it will be banned on network level in 1.4 release of NXT core.
Multigateway is not directly related to NXT AE, it has nothing to do with front-running.

Ok. So as I thought Amalgamus is full of shit lol. I'm somewhat bittersweet at having sold out my MMNXT at a 15-20% profit, on one hand I made 3 months of time, on the other I can't buy back in at a lower price Smiley

Thx and good luck.
sasha35625 (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:45:25 AM

Ok. So as I thought Amalgamus is full of shit lol. I'm somewhat bittersweet at having sold out my MMNXT at a 15-20% profit, on one hand I made 3 months of time, on the other I can't buy back in at a lower price Smiley

Thx and good luck.
You sold too early Smiley But we're just starting so it's fine.
As for Amalgamus - if someone has a problem with our bot why not code his own Smiley

sasha35625 (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:03:21 AM

Weekly dividend has been sent. I decided to send the full 100% profit before we launch new Bitcoin and arbitrage bots. Currently the profit is not that high, so we are ready to pay 100% of it, to prepare you for the time when the profits should be 10-100 times as much as what he have now.

I must say AE is definitely on the rise, a lot of new assets and nice trading volume for established ones. Next week we'll start the arbitrage bot, the week after that market making Bitcoin bot.

sasha35625 (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 09:43:24 AM

MMNXT shares are trading at Poloniex.com now https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/btc_mmnxt
This week we're starting arbitrage and Bitcoin market making bots.
Currently it's trading at around 70% premium to initial price.

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: