Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:01:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FACT] Anon coins will never work !  (Read 6934 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:06:16 AM

Of course you all just ignore me..
Scroll up i owned your ass's hard and YOU KNOW IT !
READ !

This ain't FUD i am trying to prevent some of you from ending up behind bars or broke.
Ok.. well maybe it is FUD Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 07:40:56 AM

This is a reminder here to potential Monero investors.
Please be aware their claims of Anonymity are pure bullshit.
Kids get tricked with their tech jargon into thinking they figured something out magical
..they did not.

As a practical matter I'm not really worried about the NSA.  I'm more worried about some scumbag I transact with being able to see that I have a lot of crypto and sending his buddies to give me the rubber hose treatment.  This is an underappreciated flaw in Bitcoin that would become a big problem if it were widely used.  Monero's level of privacy is enough to mitigate this even when used by noobs with bad opsec.

You sound like Febo with his level of perception and perky optimism with a dash of delusion.

Bitcoin is flawed because it does not have a dedicated Anon aspect to it's features ?
Are you high on crack or just coming down off it or what ?

People it is becoming more obvious lately that you are all stupid.
..and opinionated & cocky big time.

I come here setting you dope heads straight daily FOR YEARS.
You know how much work that is for me ?
You people are exhausting with your stubborn stupidity.

So..

STFU i am the smart one here idiots.

Seriously i am fed up with snot nose brats who showed up late to crypto
with their wide eyed gullible little Investarded optimism & excuses for moronic behavior.
You know shit all nubs.. be quiet.

FUD first & ask questions later™
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 08:48:12 AM

I think that these gimmick features are interesting to study
All in all, you can sort of understand how the developer is thinking and see if they're a complete idiot or not

Anyway, looks like you sold your Monero bribe stake Cheesy

Azael

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 08:54:43 AM

Transparent Blockchains (BTC) are a fad that will end in the near future. In BTCs case it helped that it was the first cryptocurrency and people were getting used to the idea of blockchain based, double spend-proof money.

The entire point is to be able to 1) Spend anonymously 2) No Double Spending.

Had BTC come after a true/proper anonymous currency, it would have been laughed at for being a public ledger. Network and first to market effects are a bitch to overcome and for thousands of years, the rich and powerful have tried their best to suppress new money. It is not going to change ever. Everyone in crypto knows it is all about anonymous money.

Maybe you're right. I've thougth about blockchains before that there are trade-offs that every transaction is visible. I'm sure nobody here would want their entire bank history open for everybody to see if they can figure out identity of your adresses which is or will be top data for every crypto company to collect and sell...

My problem with anonymous coins is, I can't remember the word for it now... but because there are so few participants in the network it's easy to deanon them. Another thing you need is people accepting it as payment so you don't need to convert ever.

twitter.com/erikledgers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: