Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:49:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pirates Bay founder is free  (Read 1449 times)
RussianRaibow (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 06:59:52 PM

Our very own Peter Sunde is out... Smiley

My body just got re-united with my soul and mind, the parts of me that matters and that never can be held hostage. #freebrokep #brokepfree

Source: https://twitter.com/brokep/status/531662802168348673

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
practicaldreamer

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 07:16:05 PM

Yes - good for him.

And he never once repented his sins whilst inside - he won't for eg. be, as we speak, making his way to the nearest HMV shop to purchase the re-issued re-issue of the remastered and repackaged Celine Dion back catalogue Cheesy
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:15:08 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 06:03:30 AM by BitMos

Why would you "download" or "copy" something that someone wants you to pay to have the rights to do so? boycott more power to you, steal more power to them... you just don't fulfill your contractual obligations... and please don't tell me this movie/song/vg are so great that you can't buy them but have to "steal" them... respect the copyrights of others if you want yours to be respected...

/ this post isn't an endorsement of the mpaa and or dmca in any way shape or form...

money is faster...
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 10:14:24 PM

Why would you "download" or "copy" something that someone wants you to pay to have the rights to do so? boycott more power to you, steal more power to them... you just don't fulfill your contractual obligations... and please don't tell me this movie/song/vg are so great that you can't buy them but have to "steal" them... respect the copyrights of others if you want yours to be respected...

/ this post isn't an endorsement of the mpaa and or dma in any way shape or form...

Because I have an old cassette tape of the music and want it in digital and don't want to bother doing it myself?

Because I have a cd that got scratched?

Because I had it downloaded in stupid Realplayer format and had to go to machines that didn't support that idiotic thing?

Want more?

Oh, wait, you want us to PAY MULTIPLE TIMES FOR THE SAME ITEM?

really?
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 10:18:01 PM

I'm glad he is out and free
As for the sin hes in the clear with me the MPAA is the one that needs to adapt here.
(Geh Realplayer)

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
practicaldreamer

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 11:24:46 PM

Because I have an old cassette tape of the music and want it in digital and don't want to bother doing it myself?

Because I had it downloaded in stupid Realplayer format and had to go to machines that didn't support that idiotic thing?

Because the recording industy are cultural manipulators - the artists are pumped and dumped - and the punters pick up the tab.

Because I think $5 million is enough cocaine for Steven Tyler to put up his nose.

Because - fuck em.
Jenny69

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 12:03:20 AM

/ this post isn't an endorsement of the mpaa and or dma in any way shape or form...

Want more?

really?
If you buy music (or a movie, book, or a tv show) from iTunes then you can download it an unlimited number of times (or even not download it and only stream it to your device). The same is true for many other cloud/online music sites
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 12:14:34 AM

Yes - good for him.

And he never once repented his sins whilst inside - he won't for eg. be, as we speak, making his way to the nearest HMV shop to purchase the re-issued re-issue of the remastered and repackaged Celine Dion back catalogue Cheesy

Sins ? I dont think he made any sin...

That's right. The closest thing to a sin might be that he probably didn't get out in a way that promotes freedom. But if he did, it will benefit us all.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
axxo

Activity: 916

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 12:53:11 AM

Thankfully he is out. If the industry that pushed for the arrest thinks this is a warning to others it has only had the opposite effect. You now have a spokesperson for corruption and everything that is wrong with the system.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
BitMos

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:15:30 AM

Want more?

really?

Excuse me, but I kindly disagree on most of your points, if not all.

1st If you bought an analog tape and want it digital, you didn't buy the digital version. I know it's hard, but it's a fact. you are the owner of a license to an analog tape (it's more technical, but in short), you don't have access with your contract to the digital version. It's like if you bough a car, then a new model arrives and you go to the dealership and steal the new model... only there you do it digitally.

2nd I had the same situation with a dvd, I went to a shop, pay $ to the shopkeeper who put my dvd in a small scratch removal machine it did wonder. Again if your car is scratch do you go steal a new one?

3nd I am deeply sorry for this one, but I can't say it other way, if you are that stupid to something with unbelievable drm and what not on it. you deserve what you got. to take the analogy you needed a very urban cars because you have a small garage, and buy a pick up truck so big that it didn't fit your garage. Who's fault is it? Again yours, because you were unable to read or understand what you were buying.

4nd NO quite the contrary. I want nothing from you. I was just expressing my contrarian opinions. I didn't want to hurt you or shock your feeling. But if you want my opinion you could stick to open sourced music (or drm free - dmca free), and support your local artist why not with bitcoin https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patronage or be a thief. your life your choice, just face the consequences. However I really like to read your opinions, even if I disagree. thx for sharing.

money is faster...
ScreamnShout

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 06:57:54 AM

Want more?

really?

1st If you bought an analog tape and want it digital, you didn't buy the digital version. I know it's hard, but it's a fact. you are the owner of a license to an analog tape (it's more technical, but in short), you don't have access with your contract to the digital version. It's like if you bough a car, then a new model arrives and you go to the dealership and steal the new model... only there you do it digitally.

2nd I had the same situation with a dvd, I went to a shop, pay $ to the shopkeeper who put my dvd in a small scratch removal machine it did wonder. Again if your car is scratch do you go steal a new one?

3nd I am deeply sorry for this one, but I can't say it other way, if you are that stupid to something with unbelievable drm and what not on it. you deserve what you got. to take the analogy you needed a very urban cars because you have a small garage, and buy a pick up truck so big that it didn't fit your garage. Who's fault is it? Again yours, because you were unable to read or understand what you were buying.

4nd NO quite the contrary. I want nothing from you. I was just expressing my contrarian opinions. I didn't want to hurt you or shock your feeling. But if you want my opinion you could stick to open sourced music (or drm free - dmca free), and support your local artist why not with bitcoin https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patronage or be a thief. your life your choice, just face the consequences. However I really like to read your opinions, even if I disagree. thx for sharing.
I agree. When you buy something that is protected by some level of IP law (regardless of if you believe in it or not) you are only buying a very specific license that gives you very specific (and often limited) rights.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 04:07:47 PM

Want more?

really?

I agree. When you buy something that is protected by some level of IP law (regardless of if you believe in it or not) you are only buying a very specific license that gives you very specific (and often limited) rights.

Show me the contract with my signature on it. Show me where this contract says what I can do or not do with my property. Show me where I agreed to some general law with my signature on that agreement.

It may be absolutely right to not irritate other people, but if there is no contract, or if there is only an implied agreement, show where that binds me. Where's my signature on the line?

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
dontCAREhair

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 07:44:41 AM

Want more?

really?

Show me the contract with my signature on it. Show me where this contract says what I can do or not do with my property. Show me where I agreed to some general law with my signature on that agreement.

It may be absolutely right to not irritate other people, but if there is no contract, or if there is only an implied agreement, show where that binds me. Where's my signature on the line?

Smiley
When you sign up for iTunes (for example) you agree to certain conditions, one of which is that your digital "agreement"/signature is as good as your original signature, another of which is you agreeing to only use the purchased media in certain circumstances
blablahblah

Activity: 775
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 10:14:02 AM

Want more?

really?

The format is irrelevant. Why do the industry magnates try to go after people for illegal distribution even though the "stolen" 1GB data files are completely different from the 4.7GB data files they're trying to sell? In order to resolve that in court, they'd still have to fall back on weaker, more bullshitty arguments regarding the subjective similarity of the visual and audio experience.

By that standard, having an old analogue tape gives you lifetime listening rights. Most civilised countries have some form of contract law, so you should also be protected since you're the weaker party -- if those abusive monopolies want to keep their profits AND harsh penalties for copying, then they should also supply you with replacement copies in perpetuity.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 11:53:36 AM

Truth is without Sunde and other glorious digital rebels, the system would have no breathing holes and would eventually snuff itself out. It's simple the world's wealthy make up a very minute percentage compared to the world's poor. Having a portion of the cake lost to pirates is acceptable collateral in maintaining balance and keeping pressure at sustainable levels.
Complete eradication of piracy is impossible within an imperfect system.
BitMos

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 12:53:50 PM

Most civilised countries have some form of contract law, so you should also be protected since you're the weaker party

Why this dogma to support the weaker party instead of the one closer to the moral high ground?

money is faster...
cryptocoiner

Activity: 602

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 01:39:49 PM

Yeah man! Keep owning copyrasts!

saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 05:24:42 PM

big movie and music labels deserve to have their content stolen

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
BitMos

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 05:31:39 PM

It's that good? what am I missing out  Tongue ? I don't support cultural thieves. Pay or Boycott are your only options. But why saddam, do you have a justification for such perfidy?

money is faster...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: