Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:25:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] CEX.IO & BTC-e codes - Fast cash-out service  (Read 1836 times)
Cryptology (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

In Cryptography We Trust

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 07:03:48 PM

Do you need to cash-out fast from CEX.IO or BTC-e to fiat money?

I buy codes from both sites. Please check my trading thread for details in payment methods available and contact details.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649248.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptology (OP)
Legendary

In Cryptography We Trust

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:28:38 AM

bump
Cryptology (OP)
Legendary

In Cryptography We Trust

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:48:10 PM

up
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 09:08:53 PM

I buy codes from both sites. Please check my trading thread for details in payment methods available and contact details.

Huh

Why would someone not simply sell their GH/s from cex and then withdraw the bitcoin and then sell the bitcoin on an exchange or on the currency exchange section?

For btc-e why would someone not sell their bitcoin on their platform and then withdraw the fiat to a payment method of their choice?
Cryptology (OP)
Legendary

In Cryptography We Trust

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 09:16:08 PM

Huh

Why would someone not simply sell their GH/s from cex and then withdraw the bitcoin and then sell the bitcoin on an exchange or on the currency exchange section?

For btc-e why would someone not sell their bitcoin on their platform and then withdraw the fiat to a payment method of their choice?

1. Selling btc in the exchange section or codes here is fundamentally the same. If you sell the codes you save money on commission and spread.
2. If you withdraw fiat from CEX.IO or BTC-e it will take 2/3 working days best case. CEX.IO can take up to 20 working days.
3. Clearly you never tried to withdraw FIAT currency from BTC-e. Give it a try. Minimum fee is 100 EUR
deluxeCITY

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 09:35:57 PM

Huh

1. Selling btc in the exchange section or codes here is fundamentally the same. If you sell the codes you save money on commission and spread.
Are you offering a 1:1 price for these codes? Your OP fails to mention the price you are offering, however most people who have listing on this forum tend to charge a spread and this spread is often steep, and gets steeper as people try to sell things that are less then "true" bitcoin, that is bitcoin to an address they 100% control.
2. If you withdraw fiat from CEX.IO or BTC-e it will take 2/3 working days best case. CEX.IO can take up to 20 working days.
It is not guaranteed that you would be able to send someone their money the same day. (explanation continued below)
3. Clearly you never tried to withdraw FIAT currency from BTC-e. Give it a try. Minimum fee is 100 EUR
You are correct. If you are in a country that coinbase supports then you can withdraw to your bank account for what is essentially free (you would still need to pay their spread of ~.5% but this is less then the spread that most people on here will charge)
Cryptology (OP)
Legendary

In Cryptography We Trust

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 10:27:49 PM

I don't specify a fee because that depends on many things but clearly I will charge a fee.

If you look at my trading thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649248.0) you'll see I offer many payments methods most of which will give you the chance to spend your fiat money immediately. Also getting cash via a remittances services like WU or MG is a possibility.
deluxeCITY

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 12:54:41 AM

I don't specify a fee because that depends on many things but clearly I will charge a fee.
I would suggest quoting a "base" price with the disclaimer that you can negotiate so people can get an idea as to how much they would get for their codes. It would likely end up with you wasting less time discussing specifics with people only for the deal to fall apart when price is discussed 
Cryptology (OP)
Legendary

In Cryptography We Trust

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 07:59:16 AM

I would suggest quoting a "base" price with the disclaimer that you can negotiate so people can get an idea as to how much they would get for their codes. It would likely end up with you wasting less time discussing specifics with people only for the deal to fall apart when price is discussed 

Thanks for the suggestion but I guess I'll keep it like this for the time being.
Cryptology (OP)
Legendary

In Cryptography We Trust

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:58:42 AM

bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: