Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 02:57:13 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Amazon Gift Cards - $100 Cards  (Read 1227 times)
Stratobitz

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 07:46:33 PM

I have (6) $100 Amazon Gift Cards.

These are legitimate Amazon Cards that have only been in my possession.  I obtained them by using my Chase Ultimate Rewards Points through Amazon - which had built up over time - and I used my points to buy the cards.

Willing to accept best offers in BTC.  Please PM me your offer in BTC for 1, or any quantity up to 6.

What I can do is scan the card "unscratched" - showing the card has not been redeemed. Then scratch the card - and send you the JPG of the card(s) showing the full redeem code - wrapped in a password protected ZIP file for security.

Or if you prefer I can mail the unscratched card to you via Priority Mail for $5.00 per order. Your choice.

You can then add the card to your Amazon account for purchases.

I am US based - these cards were purchased direct from Amazon.com

Thanks!

Strato

.STRATOBITZ'S. 2017    TRUSTED
C  R  Y  P  T  O  L  I  N  K  S

.....S E R V I C E S    I    L O V E  &   U S E.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
hilariousandco
Gold Member
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 1498

How does one bitcoin?

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 08:03:12 PM

How much would you sell all six for? Pm me the price if you wish.

Stratobitz

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:04:55 PM

How much would you sell all six for? Pm me the price if you wish.

Like I said in my post - I'm taking offers at this point - if you are interested - simply submit a best offer via PM.

Thanks!

Strato

kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:12:37 PM

PMed you my offer Smiley
anonymous22

Activity: 896

I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse ;)

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:26:13 PM

These are legitimate Amazon Cards that have only been in my possession.  I obtained them by using my Chase Ultimate Rewards Points through Amazon - which had built up over time - and I used my points to buy the cards.

Willing to accept best offers in BTC.  Please PM me your offer in BTC for 1, or any quantity up to 6.

What I can do is scan the card "unscratched" - showing the card has not been redeemed. Then scratch the card - and send you the JPG of the card(s) showing the full redeem code - wrapped in a password protected ZIP file for security.

Or if you prefer I can mail the unscratched card to you via Priority Mail for $5.00 per order. Your choice.

Thanks!

Strato

I will be interested if you will go first.
Stratobitz

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:42:41 PM

Thanks!

Strato

Sure, if we go 1 for 1 - 1 for 1 - etc. Not me send 6 - then you pay etc.  But one up front, you pay, and if you want more - same process.

Please PM offer.

anonymous22

Activity: 896

I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse ;)

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:33:46 PM

Thanks!

Strato

Sure, if we go 1 for 1 - 1 for 1 - etc. Not me send 6 - then you pay etc.  But one up front, you pay, and if you want more - same process.

Please PM offer.

You have got a pm.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.