Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:33:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FuzeX looks like a futuristic card  (Read 197 times)
Invest-or (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:27:00 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 12:40:59 AM by Invest-or

I have stumbled upon this web page https://www.fuzex.co/ and they are developing a card that seems really futuristic. Firstly because it has advanced safety measures and secondly because it combines several cards into one and includes crypto. What do you think about it? Do you think this could solve the crypto to fiat bridge?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:37:19 AM

With so many electronics inside a thin credit card I'd be a bit worried about the durability, but then again that dissection of the card on the website looks so cool that I've decided to wear the signature.

There's already a predecessor of the FuzeX card called Fuze, which was crowdfunded on Indiegogo in 2017 and is already delivered to backers.
Invest-or (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:22:24 PM

With so many electronics inside a thin credit card I'd be a bit worried about the durability, but then again that dissection of the card on the website looks so cool that I've decided to wear the signature.

There's already a predecessor of the FuzeX card called Fuze, which was crowdfunded on Indiegogo in 2017 and is already delivered to backers.

So, what does actually Fuze do? Is it also a crypto-currency enabled card or is it just for generic cards? Do you know if it is the same team behind?

I don´t think that electronics are a problem nowadays... I am connecting from my mobile phone Grin
ProfitIsland

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:45:30 PM

Looks very interesting. But now we have several cards witch support crypto. They have working system. They are: Wirex, CoinsBank, CryptoPay, Xapo, Shift, BitPay, Bitwala, SpectroCoin, TenX. Therefore, you can already use some of these and not wait for something incredible.
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:42:40 PM

If the card has as many options as they are saying and showing on social media then 100% no doubt in my mind it can bridge that gap and bridge that gap quick it will. I have been waiting for a card like this for over 6 months now and if it comes out in a couple of months, man that is going to be fantastic to put it mildly!

BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:49:50 PM

I have stumbled upon this web page https://www.fuzex.co/ and they are developing a card that seems really futuristic. Firstly because it has advanced safety measures and secondly because it combines several cards into one and includes crypto. What do you think about it? Do you think this could solve the crypto to fiat bridge?

Oh, I really hope they can make this a reality. The specs are quite awesome and I would seriously consider buying one. But I would rather pay for one once it is ready.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:42:00 AM

Waiting until FuzeX is on the market is absolutely an option. You don't always have to take a risk investing, especially when it involves cutting edge technology. The standard Fuze card is already a quite new product, having been crowd-funded last year. Throwing in crypto currencies adds a whole new layer of complexity, not only technically but also legally. Several crypto debit cards that used WaveCrest as card issuer have a big problem after VISA suspended their relationship. FuzeX seeks to avoid that issue, but the state of crypto regulation remains in flux.
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:11:49 PM

only going into the post, immediately stumbles on the answer in which a person immediately signs up on the rightly said "futuristic" card, I want to believe straight without thinking. Huh Huh Huh

BlackBoxRecords

Pool of Stake

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:14:16 PM

only going into the post, immediately stumbles on the answer in which a person immediately signs up on the rightly said "futuristic" card, I want to believe straight without thinking. Huh Huh Huh

Well you don't have to worry now... apparently they have sold all the tokens in no time, so you will be able to see the futuristic card for yourself LOL

explosion

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:25:53 PM

This FuzeX card has many more features that are worth attention. If the team implements everything they planned successfully, it would make the life of crypto enthusiasts so much easier!
BlackBoxRecords

Pool of Stake

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:32:52 PM

Fuzex has decided to lock the tokens for a while longer and I think this is a right decision, given the market. Eventually it will get listed and the value will grow a lot.

sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:43:05 PM

This FuzeX card has many more features that are worth attention. If the team implements everything they planned successfully, it would make the life of crypto enthusiasts so much easier!
of course all hope like that, team fuzex immediately realize the concept of the project,
so it can provide ease in transacting
Invest-or (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:00:40 PM

of course all hope like that, team fuzex immediately realize the concept of the project,
so it can provide ease in transacting

Exactly, they can launch the product immeditately because they already have one. I think that it deserves even more hype that it already has. It is one card to rule them all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: