Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:56:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 BTC needed  (Read 2001 times)
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 07:35:11 PM

I have been watching this piece of scammer turd.

Why would you request a loan if you have ~10 BTC ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=854017.0

Hi everyone,
Some time ago I bought 100 BTC (+70.000$), most of them I lose through hackers, mtgox, investing in HYIP, getting scammed by cloudbet... Now I have a bit less than 10 btc left (sadly worth nothing in compare to my initial investment). I'm used to keep them at exchanges like kraken and justcoin (which closed recently), then I discovered bitfinex and now I'm offering swaps there, hoping to maybe get back an extra bitcoin within a year. But I'm wondering how safe it is to keep my bitcoins there and offer swaps? I can make some profit there (and technically it should work as long as the owners don't run away or something went wrong on the website) but I'm also a bit affraid of losing everything. It also has some advantages, sometimes I really want to make some bets and recently I did it a lot bringing me from less than 3 to over 9 BTC. But that's mostly because of luck and maybe that could precent me losing my bitcoins that way because I never have access to my bitcoins immediately unless I change the autorenew settings in the website and wait for a few weeks. So what would be the best way to store my bitcoins? Going for the profit and let the bitcoins earn intrest on bitfinex or what do you think? My mail is safe now through 2FA if that would matter. If I deposit around 10 btc there I could earn around 2 mBTC every day by just offering swaps.

Later in the thread you were begging for satoshi's...

I think you are little scammer who want to steal money.

Quote from: John (John K.) [link=topic=853911.msg9500843#msg9500843 date=1415652192
TL;DR: I want to bet using your money.

Busted much?

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: