Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:15:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW  (Read 194387 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:05:56 PM

wow.lmao.calm down guys.Its not important.Im just seeing it from both sides where you guys aren't as staking is working fine.just relax.dev is doing a great job .I was really just trying to get you guys to see it from both sides but dont think its going to happen. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HunterS

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:10:06 PM

You guys need someone to hold your hand?

Wait till pow is over and I'm sure the issue will be resolved shortly after.

He just released a Mac wallet, but that's not important?

So far, he has fixed every issue that has arisen, along with releasing a Mac wallet and shown us screenshots of development..

Hunter, you need to look at the positive in this situation.

i am looking at it from both side friend.I think the dev is doing great and waiting for PoW to finish would be best option.But from my point of view how many coins do i miss out on from not being able to stake for 2 or 3 days with 53000 coins it wallet.

post screenshots
I dont need to lie about balance in wallet.PM me your address i will send you 10 coins and you can check address that they come from out on explorer

3angle

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

keymaker

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 12:13:47 PM

So far, he has fixed every issue that has arisen, along with releasing a Mac wallet and shown us screenshots of development..

i am looking at it from both side friend.I think the dev is doing great and waiting for PoW to finish would be best option.But from my point of view how many coins do i miss out on from not being able to stake for 2 or 3 days with 53000 coins it wallet.

post screenshots
I dont need to lie about balance in wallet.PM me your address i will send you 10 coins and you can check address that they come from out on explorer

The amount of coins you got is not what I want to check - I want to check the movement of your coins, because I call bullshit.
No way you have been staking that many coins for 2-3 days without getting stakes.

You have already bragged about the amount, show me the dates of transactions.

We are building the Cash-Register for Crypto-Currency - Join us at #CXC on Freenode IRC
Get Activation-Keys for the Cash-Register for Crypto here! Read more about it at http://www.cxc.bid
klopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:19:12 PM

30 minutes since last block on minerpools... Pool has 13 GHs... wtf?
3angle

keymaker

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 12:20:26 PM

Yes, they have put the pool on pause, just to irritate you.

We are building the Cash-Register for Crypto-Currency - Join us at #CXC on Freenode IRC
Get Activation-Keys for the Cash-Register for Crypto here! Read more about it at http://www.cxc.bid
klopper

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:21:36 PM

Yes, they have put the pool on pause, just to irritate you.

Mission accomplished!
HunterS

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:23:50 PM

post screenshots

The amount of coins you got is not what I want to check - I want to check the movement of your coins, because I call bullshit.
No way you have been staking that many coins for 2-3 days without getting stakes.

Here all the bullshit for you .LoL
http://imgur.com/0L49pDq,DDbIbcr,4wTbWSH

also i never said i had been staking for 2 or 3 days.I said it was 32 hours from last stake.its actually longer now.the 2 or 3 days will be if it doesnt get fixed till end of PoW

DLow

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:24:47 PM

There's something wrong with the staking.

My weight is 658, network is 299, time for reward is 27 seconds.. no staking whatsoever..

I'm on v1.6.1.9-g.

My weight is 752, network is 152, no staking whatsoever.

I sent my coins to Bittrex, will delete my wallet and redownload. Hope this helps :/
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:36:06 PM

Just hold your coins and wait for the pump.
Someone's throwing 100ghs at this.

twitter @antiiclimax
3angle

keymaker

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 12:37:16 PM

post screenshots

also i never said i had been staking for 2 or 3 days.I said it was 32 hours from last stake.its actually longer now.the 2 or 3 days will be if it doesnt get fixed till end of PoW

Take a look at that padlock in the left corner.

How is the wallet going to stake when you have locked it?

HunterS

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:40:06 PM

post screenshots

Um,its unlocked bro.You can see padlock unlocked and also the staking arrow is lit up.
Here another pic for you
http://imgur.com/2bxRtUh

anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:45:51 PM

HunterS, you had tons of staking happen in those pictures.. I'm getting it way less frequently.. I wouldn't worry about missing coins..

Hell, you can't mine this coin if you wanted at this point,
By happy you have 53k.

twitter @antiiclimax
HunterS

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:46:43 PM

post screenshots

Um,its unlocked bro.You can see padlock unlocked and also the staking arrow is lit up.
Here another pic for you
http://imgur.com/2bxRtUh
here is one of my weight and network weight
https://i.imgur.com/ftc6dOi.png

Bromhead

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:47:00 PM

I like this coin. Just bought a couple Smiley
HunterS

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:47:33 PM

HunterS, you had tons of staking happen in those pictures.. I'm getting it way less frequently.. I wouldn't worry about missing coins..

By happy you have 53k.
I am more than happy. Grin

anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:58:51 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2014, 01:41:43 PM by anticlimax

By happy you have 53k.

Cheesy

twitter @antiiclimax
whatdidshedo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 03:03:06 PM

By happy you have 53k.

Cheesy

i posted yesterday that my staking was not working ither and it still isn't 48 hours later, seems that first stake worked for all the coins i recieved then only for the staked ones once and no staking 48 hours now.

anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 03:16:28 PM

By happy you have 53k.

Cheesy

i posted yesterday that my staking was not working ither and it still isn't 48 hours later, seems that first stake worked for all the coins i recieved then only for the staked ones once and no staking 48 hours now.

I found a block while I was talking to HunterS earlier.. So it's working on my end, though it says my stake weight is huge and networks is presented as quite small. A five figure number vs a 3 figure number. It also says I should stake in 0 seconds. This leads me to believe it is pow simply finding blocks faster than we can stake.
Guess we shall see shortly.

twitter @antiiclimax
whatdidshedo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 03:17:36 PM

By happy you have 53k.

Cheesy

Pretty sure it's because pow is finding the blocks. Guess we see at the transition shortly.

i sure hope so . i guess we will see..

anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 03:21:01 PM

The dev has fixed two issues and the wallet seems pretty custom.
I'd say either way he's going to make it right.

twitter @antiiclimax
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: